The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lumster 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-20-03, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
I read in an interview that Eric confessed to being a virgin on Meet My Folks and in an interview given shortly after he won the trip, he maintained he was telling the truth about that. I mean the guy is 27 years old! Anyone have any scoop?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin? tig_ger 08-20-03 1
   RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin? Lumster 08-22-03 2
 RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin? SurvivinDawg 08-22-03 3
   Thank You Dawg.... CantStandToLook 08-22-03 4
       RE: Thank You Dawg.... Lumster 08-23-03 5
           RE: Thank You Dawg.... Guppin1234 08-23-03 8
   RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin? shortcake15 08-23-03 6
       RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin? Guppin1234 08-23-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-20-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
The only thing I remember about that was that it was a question he failed on the lie detector test. (meaning that the parents asked if he was still a virgin, he said yes and the gentleman scoring the test said that he was lying)

A Kyngsladye Original

Tig_ger: The Holy Mother of Inclusion

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-22-03, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lumster Click to send private message to Lumster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
In the interview, this is how he justified failing the lie detector test:

"The nature of the question condemned me. The ambiguity of many of the questions leads people to inadvertently lie. I actually failed the question, 'did you drink beer and track mud into the house?' twice. I am generally a pretty cynical person, and thus, when someone is questioning me, I guess I tend to tense up. As to the legitimacy of my answer, I guess it's my word against the lie detector, but I stand by my answer."

Later on in the interview, he is asked:

"Have you been on any other dating shows and would you ever?"

And his reply?

"I haven't been on any other shows and HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING DATING SHOWS THAT ARE TELEVISED NATIONALLY."

I guess FLOM2 was too good to pass up!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-03, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
Not meaning to be personal with Lumster here, so don't take it that way, but my reply to the question is:

Who CARES?!?!

Eric is just another RealityTV DAW, and I really couldn't care less about his sexual experience.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thank You Dawg...."
...for saying what I've been thinking about all these Eric posts. I mean geez, he's not even on the show anymore and if he's so cynical that he fails lie detectors when telling the truth...I would guess all his answers were lies.

Again, not trying to be mean but if Lumster is sooooo in love with Eric...why not start your own site for him. As far as this show is concerned, he's the dead horse so can we stop beating him.

my nickel

08-23-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Thank You Dawg...."
If you guys could care less about Eric, why did you respond to this thread? We could talk about a lot of things but I think everything's been beat to death here. It's funny. The show's nearing it's finale and no one seems to care. Why? No one cares about the players left in the game. Do we empathize with Erin? Probably not. Are we cheering her on? I know I'm not. Do I care about Rob? Wade? Chad? No, I don't. Why not talk about the people we did care about? I see a lot of people talking about Paige and Kelly. Do you see me jumping down their throat? I see a lot of people dissing the show. So why do you watch it? Myself, I have no problems with the show. In fact, I think it's one of the best reality dating shows that have come along in a long time but that's just my humble opinion. I enjoy the show but that doesn't mean I enjoy the players who are left. So forgive me if I bring up Eric now and again. I thought he was a class act.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thank You Dawg...."
Don't pet the Dawg. LOL! I wonder what reality shows he DOES like and why.

shortcake15 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-03, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shortcake15 Click to send private message to shortcake15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
Would someone please tell me what "DAW" means? Thanks!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Eric Really a Virgin?"
It's next to the number of times you've posted:
Desperate Attention-Seeking Whore... don't kill the messenger.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •