The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For Love or Money Reunion Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

leopardpaint 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leopardpaint Click to send private message to leopardpaint Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For Love or Money Reunion Show"
Monday August 25th we're going to be getting contestants from For Love or Money Seasons 1 & 2 together for a special Reunion show. If you would like to be apart of the studio audience for the taping please check out this link.
http://www.ocatv.com/InfomationPages/Loveormoney.htm
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: For Love or Money Reunion Show Bucky Katt 08-19-03 1
 RE: For Love or Money Reunion Show Guppin1234 08-19-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: For Love or Money Reunion Show"
A suggestion for you, before you post an advertisment you should:

1) Make sure the link works
2) Put the show on the schedule at the website.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-19-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: For Love or Money Reunion Show"
With this crowd of hecklers, are you kidding? It would be a bloody war! LOL! I wish they'd gather up all of the rejects from all of the shows and send them on a single's cruise, unsupervised.

They should have made this show like Survivor, only instead of exstinguishing your torch, they'd have to throw their condoms away.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •