The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Blacklist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17148 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-13, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Blacklist"
I think we should discuss!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Blacklist Starshine 10-22-13 1
   RE: The Blacklist samboohoo 10-22-13 2
   RE: The Blacklist samboohoo 10-22-13 3
       RE: The Blacklist Starshine 10-23-13 4
           RE: The Blacklist samboohoo 10-23-13 5
 Tom samboohoo 10-30-13 6
   RE: Tom bondt007 10-30-13 7
       RE: Tom bondt007 10-30-13 8
 RE: The Blacklist adricharlie 10-30-13 9
 RE: The Blacklist bondt007 11-11-13 10
   RE: The Blacklist Starshine 11-12-13 11
       RE: The Blacklist samboohoo 11-12-13 13
   General Ludd samboohoo 11-12-13 12
       RE: General Ludd bondt007 11-18-13 14
           RE: General Ludd samboohoo 11-20-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 5001 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-13, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Blacklist"
Is she his daughter? Or is he just using her because her husband works for his adversary?

Lovely cheese Mooney

Where are Voice of the Beehive when we need them?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-22-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Blacklist"
That is what I am wondering as well. But I feel like that's the obvious answer - him being her father.

10-22-13, 05:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Blacklist"
I too am wondering if he is using her. But there was something in last night's episode about getting too close that has me torn. Either he really cares for her because of what she means to him or he didn't expect to.

I also wonder what the deal is with her partner.

10-23-13, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Blacklist"
I'm also wondering about the photograph he took from the Stewmakers file. I'm sure we will see it again and I'm wondering if it is Reddingtons' wife or daughter and maybe Elizabeths mother.

There was a bit at the start of the last episode about the Courier or the intelligence asset leading Reddington to "the answer he seeks" which has me intrigued, did he get it? At the end his chum/valet/assistant? said they could have shaken the world using the favour which suggests to me that the answer was connected to the Courier not Seth.

Lvoeing the show, and hoping that it doesn't go Lost or FlashForward on us and start trying to juggle too many plots at once.

10-23-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Blacklist"
I too wondered about the photo and even backed it up to make sure it wasn't Elizabeth. What happened to the one he did take of her?

10-30-13, 01:40 PM (EST)
6. "Tom"
Did I miss something? Last I saw, Liz put the box back under the floor and had new carpet put down. How did he get the box?

bondt007 3401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-13, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tom"
I could be way off here - we'll see. But I think the box had "Tom" stuff in it for Liz to discover; and "Liz" stuff in it for Tom to discover.

Why would he be so persistent in calling her by phone and saying "we need to talk"? If I was Tom, and was found out by my wife, I’d either get out of there, ignore the fact that I thought that she knew, or wait till she walked in the door to confront her – not call her on the phone…

Or, maybe he discovered what Liz discovered, and is totally confused by it himself.

The last thought that I had was that he is the person that put the box there indeed, but, that maybe he’s a pawn in a deep blackmail scheme, and has been required to keep it from Liz.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

10-30-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tom"
Ha - well... I just realized after posting this, that I was still working off the previous Monday's ep., and that I have not yet seen 10/28's ep.

That was dumb!

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

adricharlie 1295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Blacklist"
I haven't watched this weeks episode yet so I am a little behind but I must say this show does have me hooked. I can't decide how I feel about Red. I kind of like him but then he does or says something that reminds me he is a bad guy and that should bother me. He almost seems to be without feeling for everyone except Liz and that almost seems to annoy him.

At first I thought maybe he was her father but that seems too contrived to me now. I'm guessing he more likely is an enemy of her father and/or was a past friend of her mothers. He is definitely connected somehow to her family.

As for Tom....I think he's bad!! He gives me the creeps!!

Courtesy of Tribe....

11-11-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Blacklist"
Well there WAS a conversation here about this...!

Still watching and still interested, and the subplot of how they all connect up has me guessing because I'm still unsure.

11-12-13, 07:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Blacklist"
Well it seems to me 99% certain that Red is her biological father, but really did he have to kill her real father?

And who is the other girl, is it his other daughter?

Still think that Tom is dodgy and linked to wassername from last week (or was it the week before?)

11-12-13, 06:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Blacklist"
Ack. Missed this. I think he did have to kill him because he would have told her. I wonder if they were brothers.

11-12-13, 06:45 PM (EST)
12. "General Ludd"
So, it would seem that Red is her father. I just thought that was much too obvious. But what was his connection to her adoptive father. I wonder if they were brothers? We know Red has had plastic surgery.

Also, the whole conversation between Red & Tom at the hospital. It totally felt to me that they knew each other. More questions about who Tom is.

Who did he look up in VICAP? I wonder if that is her mother.

11-18-13, 07:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: General Ludd"
I watched the conclution of that ep. a few times - I am unsure what he was looking up, and why Cooper let him do it.

Tom is still very fishy; I don't like that Red looks to be Elizabeth's father so there has to be a twist of some kind; and I'm sorry but Ressler is annoying.

We'll see what tonight brings. So far the Stewmaker was the best one IMO!

11-20-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
15. "RE: General Ludd"
I've been watching Geeks of the Round on Youtube, and there are some interesting theories there. Agree about The Stewmaker.

I wonder if there was a third brother, and the third brother is Lizzie's father. Not sure yet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •