The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Town"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-10, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Town"
Harper's Island minus the Island and the wedding but with a little Stephen King Needfull Things thrown in?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Town Loree 05-04-10 1
 RE: Happy Town trigirl 05-07-10 2
   RE: Happy Town Loree 05-07-10 3
       RE: Happy Town Tummy 05-11-10 4
 RE: Happy Town Loree 05-16-10 5
 RE: Happy Town Loree 05-21-10 6
 RE: Happy Town Loree 07-03-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Town"
I watched it and found it just quirky enough that I will watch it again this week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-10, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Town"
Is it going to be like Harper's Island...set # if episodes?

05-07-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Town"
I have read there are 8 episodes. They have shown 2 so there are 6 to go.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-10, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Town"
I wish they'd do these in the middle of summer when there's nothing else on.

05-16-10, 01:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Happy Town"
Some sad news for fans of ABC’s Happy Town (Hello? Anyone? Bueller?). The poor man’s Twin Peaks is getting yanked off the air after last week’s airing. According to ABC, the ratings-challenged drama — which will be replaced with a Primetime special on May 19 and a rebroadcast of Transformers on May 26 — will return on June 2 with the first of five remaining episodes.

05-21-10, 03:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Happy Town"
This article says we do find out the identity of the Magic Man in Ep 8.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/12/happy-town-pulled-abc/

"When news broke yesterday that ABC would be pulling Happy Town after tonight’s episode for the rest of May Sweeps — the show is scheduled to return June 2, with the first of five remaining episodes — I wasn’t surprised. Ratings aside, I’d seen the first two episodes and had no idea what was happening on the show. When I told that to star Geoff Stults (newly-appointed sheriff Tommy Conroy) before the drama’s premiere, he said that was the proper response: “It’s not CSI, where at the end of the episode, you’re like, ‘Oh, that was the killer.’ That’s not what we’re going for. We want people to be along for the ride.” He said the writers had thought about how to create a slow-build mystery that still gives people enough to get them invested so they keep coming back. That’s why starting with tonight’s third episode, we’d be given “mini resolutions to things" in each hour — culminating in the identity of the Magic Man in episode 8."

07-03-10, 09:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Happy Town"
ABC cancelled this show. The final 2 eps will air on TV on a Saturday later in July. But they have put the last 2 eps up online at ABC.com

I read a quick recap of what happens and I doubt I will even bother watching it. They reveal the Magic Man in the last few minutes but most other questions are not answered and just confused people. Plus there was no way anyone would have guessed the identity of the MM.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •