The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Harper's Island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-09, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Harper's Island"
A new murder mystery on CBS.

Did anyone watch this lastnight?

I enjoyed it. It kept my interest and should be fun to snark at. Little Madison is one creepy kid.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Harper's Island byoffer 04-10-09 1
 Eh Bebo 04-10-09 2
   RE: Eh tribephyl 04-12-09 3
 RE: Harper's Island Ahtumbreez 04-13-09 4
 RE: Harper's Island Glow 04-13-09 5
   RE: Harper's Island Wacko Jacko 04-13-09 6
 RE: Harper's Island Loree 04-13-09 7
   RE: Harper's Island Glow 04-14-09 8
 RE: Harper's Island trigirl 04-14-09 9
 RE: Harper's Island Ahtumbreez 04-18-09 10
   RE: Harper's Island Loree 04-18-09 11
 RE: Harper's Island bystander 04-27-09 12
 RE: Harper's Island bystander 05-29-09 13
   RE: Harper's Island Snidget 05-29-09 14
 RE: Harper's Island KScott 05-29-09 15
   RE: Harper's Island Snidget 05-29-09 16
       RE: Harper's Island HistoryDetective 05-31-09 18
           RE: Harper's Island Snidget 05-31-09 19
               RE: Harper's Island bystander 05-31-09 20
                   RE: Harper's Island Snidget 06-01-09 21
 RE: Harper's Island Loree 05-29-09 17
   RE: Harper's Island Bebo 06-07-09 22
       RE: Harper's Island Loree 06-07-09 23
           RE: Harper's Island mrc 06-08-09 24
               RE: Harper's Island Loree 06-08-09 25
               RE: Harper's Island Bebo 06-19-09 32
 RE: Harper's Island HistoryDetective 06-14-09 26
   RE: Harper's Island bystander 06-16-09 27
       RE: Harper's Island HistoryDetective 06-16-09 28
           RE: Harper's Island bystander 06-16-09 29
       RE: Harper's Island HuckleberryHound 06-19-09 30
 Best death so far???? bystander 06-19-09 31
   RE: Best death so far???? SilverStar 06-23-09 34
   RE: Best death so far???? HuckleberryHound 06-26-09 35
 Ho Hum HistoryDetective 06-22-09 33
   RE: Ho Hum HuckleberryHound 07-08-09 39
 RE: Harper's Island HistoryDetective 06-30-09 36
   RE: Harper's Island bystander 06-30-09 37
       RE: Harper's Island Ahtumbreez 07-07-09 38
 RE: Harper's Island Loree 07-09-09 40
 Finale Loree 07-10-09 41
   RE: Finale SilverStar 07-12-09 42
       RE: Finale byoffer 07-13-09 43
           RE: Finale bystander 07-13-09 44
               RE: Finale Snidget 07-13-09 45
                   RE: Finale bystander 07-13-09 46
                       RE: Finale Snidget 07-13-09 48
               RE: Finale Loree 07-13-09 47
                   RE: Finale Ahtumbreez 07-14-09 49
 RE: Harper's Island mrc 08-06-09 50
   RE: Harper's Island byoffer 08-06-09 51
       RE: Harper's Island mrc 08-06-09 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Harper's Island"
We watched. It was okay. Certainly agree about Little Madison.

I found that there were too many characters, and fake build ups of scary. The one girl's mother died on the island, and she keeps walking around in the woods and at night alone? huh?

We will prolly watch again, but I am not commited yet.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Eh"
It was OK. Surprised that Harry Hamlin got shredded in the first episode. Since he was one of the most recognizable names in this thing, I thought he'd be around for a little longer.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eh"
You never know, maybe the bottom half is still walking around.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Harper's Island"
Watched it - the hour went by quickly.

So many different people to choose from as the killer. I'm taking the main guy - the fiance - as the probable killer right now. It could change.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Harper's Island"
I just asked my husband last night if we watched it. We did. I forgot.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-13-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Harper's Island"
How graphic was the killings? The show sounds interesting but I don't get turned on my grousome stuff.

04-13-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Harper's Island"
Katie Cassidy (David's daughter who plays the bride) did an interview and said none of them knew who the killer was or if they would be killed. She said every week they got the script and rushed to read it to see if they were killed off that week. If not they knew there was still a chance they could be the killer. So even the actor did not know they were the killer while filming it.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Harper's Island"
That right there? is more interesting than actually watching it. I guess it's cool for the actors that it was more fun to film than it is to watch.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Harper's Island"
I watched too. Meh.

Agree the kid is CR-EE-PY.

Did like that they killed of the character I was not suspecting.

04-18-09, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Harper's Island"
Unless the writer's are screwing with the timelines I think I need to change my fiance theory. I think the two were having fun in the kitchen when the preacher got killed.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

04-18-09, 01:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Harper's Island"
I am curious about the timelines too. Alot of people can be eliminated as suspects if we are getting correct timelines. For instance Henry and Trish seemed to be in bed together when Uncle Marty died. Cal was getting taken down by the group when Lucy was set on fire. But again maybe these things are not happening at the exact same time.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-27-09, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Harper's Island"
I'm watching. I like it. Right up my alley. Can't wait to see who gets offed again and how.

05-29-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Harper's Island"
Are there no HI fans out there anymore? Does no one appreciate the gore of Mr. Wellington being split in two through the head with a spade? Did anyone NOT think the cheating husband was gonna get his soon? (yeah I suck with names)

I loved the way sexy blonde chick got the engagement ring back from the redneck for english accent guy.

Sure they moved it to Saturday nights but luckily it is "on-demand" on Comcast for free

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-09, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Harper's Island"
I'm still watching, but it is hard until after the merge when we really get down to few enough people I can remember who is whom.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-29-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Harper's Island"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-09 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Don't get too hooked, it wasn't renewed for next year..

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-29-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Harper's Island"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-09 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

I thought it was supposed to be a limited run one season show to start with.

ETA from TheFutonCritic.com

"In every episode, someone is killed and every person is a suspect, from the wedding party to the island locals. By the end of the 13 episodes, all questions will be answered, the killer will be revealed and only a few will survive."

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-09, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Harper's Island"
Yes, but they hoped to continue the show (same concept, new cast) for a second season if it had had done well enough.

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

05-31-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Harper's Island"
True, but at least this isn't one of those where there is no plan to answer any questions in the first season like a fair number of shows where I got hooked by the mystery of what is going on but will never get an answer even if they burned off everything they shot.

I kind of thought of it as more of an extended mini-series than an on-going series. Where are least if they did another season each one would be self-contained and wrapped up each time.

05-31-09, 10:06 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Harper's Island"
I didn't realize it could have been renewed. I like it cuz it WILL end this season. None of that Surface, Jericho, Invasion, etc etc etc kinda crap going on.

06-01-09, 05:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Harper's Island"
I think of it kind of like 24. The plan was the major story line wraps up in that first season, but I'm sure they had a contingency plan if for some reason it was such a hit they wanted to keep going.

Not sure how they would do to start up with a new cast (and presumably a new location?), but there are plenty of serial/mass/spree killer stories that I'm sure they could come up with a couple of seasons worth of story lines. As long as each was self contained to the one season I think it would work with the original concept, but I would think you'd need a new cast or at most have no more than one survivor show up in the next season, maybe as a bit player that warns that they've seen this before and they are leaving ASAP.

A serial killer on the loose at their Honeymoon, at eldest kids first school, etc. would annoy me no end.

05-29-09, 10:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Harper's Island"
I am still watching. I enjoy it. It is my guilty pleasure show of the week. I just wish they would start killing more people per episode. We need to get rid of more of the meaningless ones.

06-07-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Harper's Island"
I'm down to reading the recaps online. I want to know how it turns out, but I'm no longer willing to invest an hour a week.

06-07-09, 11:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Harper's Island"
I think this last ep was definitely the best episode so far this season. I'm looking forward to watching how it all plays out. Unless the murderer has an accomplice we are running out of suspects. Most of them have an alibi for at least one of the murders. Henry, Maggie and Nikki are about the only ones that still seem possible. Unless of course Wakefield is still alive. Or Booth faked his death.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Harper's Island"
Jimmy seems like the obvious choice, but I'm betting it's either Abby (which would be lame) or someone who is supposed to be dead but who isn't (like Booth).

A Slice of Manga

06-08-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Harper's Island"
I suspected Jimmy till this last ep. He was definitely with Abby when the scarred deputy was killed with the arrows. And Jimmy had just left Abby to go in the opposite direction before she walked forward to find JD. The only way Jimmy could be the killer is if he has an accomplice.

Alot of viewers think the one guy with the hedge trimmers and mask was Booth. He was behind Abby in that one scene a couple weeks ago. Some people are sure he was not the same gardener as the one that stopped to help Malcolm get his bag of money back. Is Booth alive and lurking around killing people? Malcolm was killed right before he was going to tell the others where Booth was buried. Or it is another minor character like that one eyed taxi driver from the first ep. Henry seems to be the only main character that still could be the killer. He has been alone alot of times.

The ad for this show said One Killer. But if there could be an accomplice then anyone could still be the killer.

06-19-09, 06:26 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Harper's Island"
someone who is supposed to be dead but who isn't (like Booth).

That would make sense to me. Before the show started airing, CBS kept making references to "Ten Little Indians", a story by Agatha Christie. One by one, the guests on an island were being murdered, and the murderer faked his death midway through the spree. Did Booth have an alibi for any of the murders before his "death"?

06-14-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Harper's Island"
I continue to be very amused by the groom's cohort of best friends: Tyson from Survivor, Token from South Park, Hurley from Lost, and that ugly little man from the Verizon commercials.

I'm guessing that Ugly Verizon Guy is not dead but that he is Abby's half-brother (the child of Wakefield and Abby's mother).

06-16-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Harper's Island"
Didn't Hurley get chopped up and burned in the furnace?

06-16-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Harper's Island"
Yup, Hurley is extra crispy now.

06-16-09, 02:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Harper's Island"
Should've deep fried him into Hurley Pork Rinds.

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-19-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Harper's Island"
>Didn't Hurley get chopped up and
>burned in the furnace?
>
>
>

One of the worst deaths we've seen so far!

06-19-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
31. "Best death so far????"
Huckleberryhound's comment about the most gruesome death so far made me wonder, is it really? So I thought I'd make a list of all who died and how it happened.

Which was YOUR personal favorite death so far? I know, what a way to be morbid.

• Bridesmaid Beth – Dismembered and left in the tunnels under hotel
• Bride’s stepmom Katherine (the cheater) – Stabbed through the couch with garden shears
• JD, the groom’s brother – Shot in the gut at the marina
• Cole (burned face ex-deputy) – Shot with arrows at his burning cabin
• Deputy Garret – Shotgun blast when the lights went out at the jail.
• Malcom (groomsman “Hurley”) – Sliced, Diced and Burned in the Furnace
• Bride’s BIL Richard (also the cheater) – Harpooned outside his daughter’s hotel room window
• Bride’s Father Tom Wellington – Cut in half through the head when the Booby-trapped chandelier slices him with a spade.
• Booth (groomsman) – Shoots himself in leg and bleeds out.
• Hunter (brides ex-bf) – Head blown off by shotgun on rigged cabin door of boat.
• Lucy (bridesmaid) – Falls into a pit and gets doused with gasoline and set on fire.
• Kelly (Goth townie chick) – Hanged from the ceiling in her house
• Reverend Fain – Strung up in the woods by his feet and decapitated
• Uncle Marty – Fell through rotted boards on a bridge and got cut in half while dangling there.
• Cousin Ben - tied to the bottom of the boat with scuba gear. Gets dismembered by the boats propeller when the engine starts

Personally I think the boat propellor death was very creative. What do you guys think?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Best death so far????"
I liked the boat propellor one, too. It was a good kickoff to the show. I'd have to say my favorite was Daddy Wellington's spade through the head. That one caught me by surprise, and I like the deaths that use some creativity. It's so boring just to shoot someone.

I'm confused about the Sheriff's death. One minute he's standing there with his hands tied behind his back, and then he's dragged out of the window by a truck? and suddenly he's hanging from a tree with a noose around his neck? Huh? I'll have to watch that scene again because it didn't make much sense to me. But perhaps I'm expecting too much from this show if I think it's supposed to make sense.

It be a tribe, matey

06-26-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Best death so far????"
Wow, bystander, that's a heck of a list. Although I still think that was one of the worst ones, although the propeller was my favorite. So gross and so early in the show...

It really set the tone.

06-22-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
33. "Ho Hum"
So, Wakefield is still around... This show would have been a lot more interesting without that "twist."

I guess that he has his own Resurrection Hub.

07-08-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Ho Hum"
>So, Wakefield is still around...
>This show would have been
>a lot more interesting without
>that "twist."
>
>
>
> I guess that
>he has his own Resurrection
>Hub.

I agree, that was an unfortunate turn of events really, I thought they were going to do something way more creative than that. That's like the classic Scream-eque "oh the killer's not dead yet" tease that keeps getting repeated.

06-30-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Harper's Island"
I set the DVR to record the entire season before it began ... and I keep on watching despite being disappointed.

I still hate that Wakefield turned out to be alive --- and that they revealed it so many episodes before the end. It's not a murder mystery any more. It's just a bunch of people running away from a demented dude.

I should have realized that the writing was going to be this lame way back in the first episode when the characters kept on talking about "Cousin Ben." Once was enough to establish the relationship for the viewers, but how many people in real life refer to "Cousin Joe" in casual conversation? I would guess that it is as many as refer to "Niece Judy" and "Best Friend Bob."

Bye bye, Cal and Chloe. I expected Token to be cannon fodder long before you. At least you out-survived Bar Owner Nikki. It was hardly a surprise when she bought the farm.

06-30-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Harper's Island"
I agree that now that Wakefield is around the whole atmosphere of the show has changed. It seemed a bit awkward at times also. Like we were waiting for someone to make a move already. Oh well. Big surprise that Jimmy's in Cohoots with Wakefield huh?

07-07-09, 01:03 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Harper's Island"
Now that Cal and Chloe are gone, who cares who does what...
And can you say stupid? Who has a shotgun and doesn't use it? Grrrrr

07-09-09, 06:39 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Harper's Island"
We get the 2 hour finale in Canada tonight. I am looking forward to how they are going to explain what is going on. Find out who is the offspring of Wakefield and who is the accomplice killer.

07-10-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
41. "Finale"
Watched it. But won't spoil it. I will wait till after the US sees it on Saturday night.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Finale"
Meh. I was really hoping that Danny or Sully would turn out to be the accomplice (and I think Sully actually did look a bit like Wakefield. Moreso than Henry at least) because Henry and Jimmy were way too obvious. Henry had been acting skeevy since day 1, so it was no big shocker. I kept waiting for another twist, like Abby was in on it too, but alas, they went the easy and obvious route. Maybe they thought if they made it SO obvious, we would be fooled into thinking he was a red herring and then we'd be shocked when it actually turned out to be true? Nah. I'm giving these writers too much credit. Oh well. It was at least a somewhat entertaining show and the hot guy (Jimmy) lived happily ever after, so I can't complain too much.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

07-13-09, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Finale"
Henry had been acting skeevy since day 1, so it was no big shocker.

Ever since the trap shooting I have wondered about Henry. DW kept yelling at the TV whenever he would go off to look for Abby and leave his fiance with the rest of the group. Very suspicious behaviour.

Why would Henry believe serial killer Wakefield when he told him the story about being his father? All good because of some "look in his eye"? I really have to master that "look" to get my boss to give me a raise.

Overall the show was, as you said, meh. Maybe a good summer diversersion, but nothing memorable and way too many bad group decisions ("Let's keep splitting up into small groups and wondering around in the dark and let the bad guy pick us off!") leading to way too many deaths. And tunnels all over an almost deserted island? Someone with way too much time on their hands must have dig those. No phones or cell phones to call out for help? I could sit here all day picking holes in the logic, but then I would end up wasting even more time on the show.

At least... at least... at least there were some cute actresses. There, one good part of the show.

07-13-09, 02:30 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Finale"
Agree. I was enjoying the show for the most part until the last few episodes. It was like they ran out of ideas. They definitely ran out of creative ways to kill off the cast. How original is it to shoot someone or stab them. Puhleeze. At least we got a good eyepoker death in the finale. Yeah I'm a sick bastige.

That little girl was still creepy up to the end. It IS a shame that she got off the island with her frigid mother.

As far as Henry acting skeevy, I just chocked it up to bad acting.

Oh well....now I need to find something new to occupy my time this summer. I can't stomach BBrother so I guess I'll have to take up reading or something. At least TrueBlood is back on HBO.

07-13-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Finale"
Hell's Kitchen comes back on July 21, that should be gruesome enough for you.

Or Megan's new show starts up on 8/2/09 over on VH1. You like girls in bikinis, right?

07-13-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Finale"
Who is this Megan girl you speak of? And why is she wearing a bikini on VH1. I thought they had a no-clothing pixelation rule?

07-13-09, 06:25 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Finale"
She is a professional reality TV show person (Beauty and Geek, Rock of Love, Charm School, I Love Money) who apparently has a religion that requires her to be in a bikini at all times.

Oh, and become a trophy wife.

Summer-Ag, and the living is easy.

07-13-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Finale"
They said they picked the killer first and then kind of wrote backwards. And I think it showed. Henry was always sooo obvious. I wanted to be surprised or shocked at the end. But it was the Obvious Henry character as the accomplice. And it was all about Abby. The entire series had been the Henry and Abby story. I was hoping for Abby to get killed off just to surprise us. But NO. I wish they had gone back and showed us how some clues meant something. But I guess not.

Oh well it did entertain me.

07-14-09, 06:41 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Finale"
As one who picked Henry from the get-go I was disappointed. They could have at least gone with a "Flowers in the Attic" twist and given us Abby and Henry as the brother/sister in love killers. I know - icky. But a better twist than what was.

08-06-09, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Harper's Island"
Sucky ending to what could have been a cool miniseries. At least Trish was hot!

A Slice of Manga

08-06-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Harper's Island"
At least Trish was hot!

Yes, she certainly was.

08-06-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Harper's Island"
Most photos of her show her with blonde hair, but I think brunette is the way to go for her.

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •