The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-09, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
Megacrap.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 aquariaqueen 04-06-09 1
   RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 Estee 04-07-09 2
       RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 Buggy 04-07-09 3
       RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 byoffer 04-07-09 4
           RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 Seana 04-07-09 5
 RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 Breezy 04-07-09 6
 RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009 Ahtumbreez 04-07-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-06-09, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
No kidding!!!!!!

Did the actor die in real life?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
Kal Penn is alive. The death of Lawrence Kutner can be blamed on -- brace yourself -- Barack Obama.

From Wikipedia:

'Penn was a frequent campaigner for Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign. He appears in the Obama video "Sí Se Puede Cambiar" by Andres Useche, and appeared with comedian George Lopez on January 18, 2009 at the We Are One: The Obama Inaugural Celebration at the Lincoln Memorial. Then, in early 2009, Penn was offered the position of Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liason in the Obama administration, which he accepted, necessitating that his House character be "killed off".'

So for all you GOPers who are looking for president-induced deaths: that's one.

The Onion is already calling this a 'dramatic cheap shot'. Look for the foreshadowing -- and if you do, let me know if you find any. House couldn't find a reason for the suicide because the reason is pretty much stated above: they had to write him out, and no one could be bothered to hint that it was coming.

And with him goes all the joy in the show. I always found Kutner to be about the sheer ecstasy that can come from being a doctor. You're saving lives: can there be a better high? But now everyone left is deep, dark, down, and depressed -- a state which could last for the remainder of the season. Or the series. Huzzah for the total mood swing with no relief in sight!

*sigh* You need someone to nearly blow up the ER once in a while. It keeps us from doing it. Now -- there's just a void. A deep, dark, down, depressing void.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
I feel like they killed my friend!
My kid was especially upset, he was her favorite.

I don't get why they didn't properly write his character out, they just killed him for no reason. ( Hey House! Kutner WAS murdered!)
No foreshadowing at all, not a hint that the character would do this, in fact it's completely out of character for the one they gave us.

At least I know why Penn quit his job, but the show completely ripped off the viewers.

Now we are left with that no chemistry affair between Forman and 13 ( it's yucky, it doens't work, and I don't get any feeling they even like each other) BLAH!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
This is sad indeed. Does that also mean the end of The Rise of Taj??

I never pay attention to when I am seeing new vs old episodes of this show, but recently I saw one where House was helping the CIA. It seemed to end with a female CIA doctor indicating that she wanted to join House's team. If that is real, then maybe we have a replacement for Kutner.

A agree with the comment that all the others are very dark. Hopefully the new doctor will juxtaplpose that.

Even as a dark character, 13 is welcome on my TV.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
That CIA ep was quite some time ago. Following in invisible font is what happened after, if you want to know:

The CIA woman showed up to take the job he implied she could have, but she turned out to be an incompetent nitwit, so he fired her. He only kept her for as long as he did because she was hot.

RIP Kutner. I liked him, too. And I agree that 13 and Foreman make no sense and have no chemistry.

Wheel of tribe

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
Extremely pissed about this.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lawrence Kutner: 1975-2009"
Having gone/going thru this with a friend of mine, her son killed himself in January, I found this episode accurate. You look back and try to find signs and sometimes they are just not there.

I think the series has an opportunity for a little more character development with House and how he handles his own pain. We'll see if they take the opportunity.

Suicide is one of the most selfish acts a person can do, especially one with no note. I found House's statement on the no note thing interesting - he said something about he must have done it in a panic.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •