The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-09, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale"
Post discussion, speculation and spoilers (how can you spoil something already so rotten?) here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What do you want to see? IceCat 03-18-09 1
   RE: What do you want to see? batts 03-20-09 2
   RE: What do you want to see? HobbsofMI 03-21-09 3
       Apparently angels are the new sci-f... IceCat 03-23-09 4
           RE: Apparently angels are the new s... HobbsofMI 03-24-09 5
 RE: Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale Seana 03-30-09 6
   RE: Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale HistoryDetective 05-22-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-18-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What do you want to see?"
Is there anything in the final episode that they could do to make you feel better about this long, dreary road-to-suckassitude final season?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-20-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What do you want to see?"
Eh... Great Grandpa was a Power Sander!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What do you want to see?"
One of the suckiest endings that I've ever seen. We did not learn what Starbuck was and what about all the ships they landed on earth? How did they get rid of them and all their modern tool, clothes, etc. 1.75 hours of sappy people and 15 minutes of an impossible battle where 6 nukes took out the colony. Yep....I believe it. It sucked and I'm very disappointed as are many over on SyFy.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

03-23-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
4. "Apparently angels are the new sci-fi"
The Six in Baltar's head and the Baltar in Six's head were angels sent from God.

... and Starbuck was a resurrected messiah who died was reborn did some miraculous works and was 'taken up' when her work was done.

Somebody on another message board said it best...

"... Good sci-fi uses science to explain religion.
Bad sci-fi swaps that notion end for end..."

Could imagine the outrage if they ended Lost with something as moronic as this 'Deus ex Galactica' tripe.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Apparently angels are the new sci-fi"
Yes, angels......and Lost better not end this badly....

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale"
I have finally had the chance to watch my tape. I didn't think it sucked. I actually liked the ending. I did think it was a bit pat to have Cavil eat his gun and the whole Cylon base ship blow up real good. I wish we'd learned who Daniel was and I didn't need the little moral of the story at the end with 'Baltar' and the Six walking down the street discussing how the cycle might not repeat. I've never been fond of "All Along the Watchtower".

But I did like:

- Roslin got to see Earth before she died.
- Earth was our Earth.
- Athena, Helo and Hera are a family.
- Baltar makes Caprica proud; they are together at the end.
- Everyone elects to start fresh; there's no power structure to speak of, no president or quorum.
- Tori gets killed. I never liked her.
- No happy ending for Galen, who is a bit of a hothead, apparently.
- The Opera House dream sequence and the Final Five glowing from above.
- Adama finds a good spot for the cabin.

Yeah, I liked it. Go figure.

Wheel of tribe

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-09, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Battlesuck Galacticrap Finale"
I didn't really care for the finale (or most of season 4.5), but I did enjoy Galen killing Tori, especially considering their backstory. They never regained their memories, but Anders told them they had been madly in love. I loved that Tori, the member of the Final Five who embraced a superiority complex, was killed out of revenge and anger by her former lover --- a cyclon and fellow Final Five! --- because of his love and grief for a human woman!

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •