The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Primeval "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-22-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Primeval "
A new one from our friends at BBCAmerica. Once you get past the fact that all these things are happening in the UK (sh'yeah right, like the UK is the place for rips in the space/time continuum?) and everyone speaks with funny accents, its entertaining.

I've seen the first two episodes and I'm liking it. OK OK I've said that about Germicho look where that got me. Itunes had Episode 1 as a free download and I put it on my kid's Ipod and it has pulled us both in.

From the BBC America Website

When evolutionary zoologist Nick Cutter (Douglas Henshall) discovers prehistoric creatures alive and well in the present-day, the natural world is turned on its head, and humanity faces a threat to its very existence. Unexplained anomalies are ripping holes in the fabric of time, allowing creatures from the very earliest stages of Earth's development to roam the modern world.

Episode 1 had dinosaurs and episode 2 had huge venomous spiders and millipedes from the past. Plus there's the whole "Where's Cutter's wife" storyline going on also.

Preview for the 3rd episode this Saturday at 9 pm.

"The arrival of a vicious sea creature (a Mosasaur) at a local swimming pool means bad news all around, particularly for a pair of young lifeguards flouting the heavy-petting ban. The young man becomes the Mosasaur's next meal while his girlfriend is charged with his murder. When the boy's regurgitated body is found in a nearby reservoir, Cutter realizes they've got another prehistoric killer on their hands."

C'mon Fooner...Can I get you sucked into this one?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dead before it's started! foonermints 08-22-08 1
   RE: Dead before it's started! bystander 09-07-08 2
       RE: Dead before it's started! foonermints 09-08-08 3
 Oh, Here it is! foonermints 06-16-09 4
   RE: Oh, Here it is! bystander 06-16-09 5
       RE: Oh, Here it is! foonermints 06-17-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-08, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dead before it's started!"
»Listings for: Los Angeles - Los Angeles Area Broadcast (change)Not airing in the next 14 days«

Gee, we can't get this wonderful show *sobs uncontrollably*, so it appears I can't
"Sing Along with Mitch" (that's your real name, isn't it, bystander?).

Now, inquiring minds want to know, does this Moses-saur beat his victims to death with stone tablets? According to the synopsis it is evident he has a terrible gastointestinal problem, and cannot digest boys. Why bother?

And whatever happened to the locusts and honey?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-07-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dead before it's started!"
You're actually missing a good one! I like this show. Something new to deal with each week. My kids are even watching it. Family entertainment at its best.

09-08-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dead before it's started!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-08 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

Eh, Rats. Maybe it's available on Netflix. *runs off to look*
eta: Woo. Season 1 and 2 are available on November 8th. Woo. Woo. Woo.
me thinkie..

06-16-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
4. "Oh, Here it is!"
I forgot all about it. Duh.

06-16-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Oh, Here it is!"
Too much smog out there. It's affecting your memory.

06-17-09, 00:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Oh, Here it is!"
That's a relief to know.

Drinking with Agman!
I thought it was the sex.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •