The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New TV Shows!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New TV Shows!!"
Any shows you are looking forward to? I’m not sure when Heroes is coming back but I’m psyched for that!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New TV Shows!! pantsonfire 05-09-08 1
   RE: New TV Shows!! parachutes 05-12-08 2
       RE: New TV Shows!! livsforluv 05-15-08 3
   RE: New TV Shows!! IJustWannaDance 05-27-08 4
       RE: New TV Shows!! goincrazy 06-03-08 7
           RE: New TV Shows!! goincrazy 06-06-08 9
 RE: New TV Shows!! Spanky68 05-29-08 5
 RE: New TV Shows!! Ahtumbreez 05-29-08 6
 RE: New TV Shows!! samboohoo 06-03-08 8
   RE: New TV Shows!! Loree 06-06-08 10
       RE: New TV Shows!! samboohoo 06-06-08 11
 RE: New TV Shows!! blacknwhitedog 06-09-08 12
 RE: New TV Shows!! Ahtumbreez 06-11-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I'm looking forward to renting the 2nd season of The Tudors. I just got through season one and it was amazing!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I can't wait for Saving Grace and the Closer in July!!!!!!!!! Holly Hunter is one of my favorite actresses. She was so good in The Piano.

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-08, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I'm sad please give me some recommendations soon. The Office and My Name is Earl ends today.

IJustWannaDance 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-27-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IJustWannaDance Click to send private message to IJustWannaDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I'm going to rent the first season of army wives so i can refresh my memory before the second season starts

goincrazy 50 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-08, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goincrazy Click to send private message to goincrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I've never seen army wive but i have heard good things about it. When is it on?? maybe ill check it out

goincrazy 50 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goincrazy Click to send private message to goincrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
>>>I've never seen army wive but i have heard good things about it. When is it on?? maybe ill check it out

I think we're on season 2 now. I've been patiently waiting for it and the time is almost upon us. Just so happens that I am grounded this weekend, so I'll definitely be home to watch it, starts at 10 on Lifetime, so you won't miss Family Guy! haha so excited.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I wish some network would revive New Amsterdam. Eight shows wasn't enough.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I'm watching second season of Robin Hood on BBC America - I need to get the first season.

And can't wait for Burn Notice, The Mole and The Next Food Network and HGTV Star shows

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
The Mole (I've never seen any of them)

Wipeout

Swingtown

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I watched Swingtown lastnight. I enjoyed it.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
*pout*

I haven't seen it yet. I cannot watch 10 p.m. shows on their original night. I have to watch through Tivo, which I will try to do tonight.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I am watching Season 2 of The Unit and I hear it has been renewed (season 4) for the Fall.

Syren 2007

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New TV Shows!!"
I just found Army Wives. OMH, first episode had me bawling. I'm going to have to go see if I can't get earlier episodes.

Agman took me to the islands

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •