The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-14-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
If it were not for the fact that this aired right after TAR and I wasn't quick enough to change the channel, I may have missed this. I am glad I didn't, as it was much better than I anticipated. While the actress playing Sarah Conner is trying just a little too hard to be Linda Hamilton, and the first Terminator was a little on the lame side (of course, how do you live up to Ahnold?), the story moved quickly and the special effects were excellent. I think I'll stick with it for a while.

A birthday present from Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... Bebo 01-14-08 1
 RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... blacknwhitedog 01-14-08 2
   RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... Bebo 01-14-08 3
 Episode 2 bullzeye 01-15-08 4
   RE: Episode 2 nailbone 01-23-08 9
       RE: Episode 2 bullzeye 01-23-08 11
 RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... Glow 01-17-08 5
 RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... dragonflies 01-18-08 6
 RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... Ricky 01-19-08 7
   RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Ch... Snidget 01-23-08 10
 Jan 21 Episode bullzeye 01-22-08 8
   RE: Jan 21 Episode dragonflies 01-24-08 12
 Anyone still watching? dragonflies 02-05-08 13
   RE: Anyone still watching? bullzeye 02-05-08 14
 Feb 11/08 bullzeye 02-12-08 15
   RE: Feb 11/08 dragonflies 02-12-08 16
 02/18/08 bullzeye 02-20-08 17
   RE: 02/18/08 blacknwhitedog 02-22-08 18
   RE: 02/18/08 Glow 02-22-08 19
 2/25/08 blacknwhitedog 02-26-08 20
   RE: 2/25/08 bullzeye 02-26-08 21
   RE: 2/25/08 dragonflies 02-26-08 22
 03/03/08 - Season Finale bullzeye 03-04-08 23
   RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale blacknwhitedog 03-04-08 24
   RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale dragonflies 03-04-08 25
   RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale LostAddict 03-04-08 26
       RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale blacknwhitedog 03-04-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-08, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
Mr. B and I will definitely be back. We had set the DVR for this and watched it right after TAR so we'd be caught up for tonight's ep.

This would be a keeper even if there weren't a strike.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
Part 2 on tonight. So I take it this is the FOX Monday night replacement for 24

Syren 2007

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
It's not a replacement. Their original plan was for this to be 24's lead-in, but the strike messed that up.

01-15-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Episode 2"
Well, another good episode last night - fast paced and full of twists! This one is definitely a keeper!

One question I hope someone can help me with. On the first episode we were reminded that when someone time travels, they can take nothing with them - hence, they show up in the "new" time naked and without any material possessions. In last night's epsiode, it showed the group obtaining cash, diamonds etc that were presumably brought back by the four soldiers. How is that possible?

Generously crafted by Agman.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-08, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 2"
"Brought back" by the four soldiers? Or left for them to find in the future by the four soldiers?

01-23-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 2"
Interesting and makes sense. Thanks, I hadn't considered that possibility.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
We watched the pilot but haven't watched the second episode yet. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I thought it was just okay (that's what I said after my first viewing of the FNL pilot so that really means notsomuch). I'll let you know after I've seen the second epi!

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
DH & I both loved it! Fast moving, exciting, although somewhat predictable. And John looks a lot like Reese, played by Michael Biehn. I think he was my first ever celebrity crush.

Unfortunately, I didn't tape Monday's episode, but hopefully I can find it on the web.

Go Pack!
Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
I'm on the fence on this show. I can't stand John and Sarah Connor - overacting. But I love Cameron - the cyborg sent to protect John (Summer Glau)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"
She plays characters that are not quite right so very well.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

01-22-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
8. "Jan 21 Episode"
Slowed a bit last night but me still likey.

Anyone know why the young schoolgirl offed herself? Did anyone else think that Cyborg girl was going to catch her when she jumped? I was pretty surprised when she just went splat.

Took me a minute or two to realize that the kid's fingerprints belonged to one of the soldiers from the future - made sense when I thought about it. BTW - we saw the resurgance of the "original" terminator - what about the one that killed the soldiers?

I likes Sarah's solution to the cell phone guy problem - though wonder if that would just set things back rather than prevent the inevitable.

01-24-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jan 21 Episode"
For as much as I really want to like this show, Sarah is really bugging me. She is still not the tough chick that John from the future said she would be.

I think burning cell phone guys house will not solve anything.

on the beach with smokeysmom
Enjoy the day God gave you - the late Jessica V

02-05-08, 10:31 AM (EST)
13. "Anyone still watching?"
DH & I are totally hooked. Last nights episode was very good. Lots of action, and Sarah stepped up.

on the beach with smokeysmom

02-05-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Anyone still watching?"
Yep - still watching - this show is a must see on Monday's for me, along with Prison Break of course.

Another Terminator? I count three now (not including our good terminator), though the one that killed the soldiers from the future seems to be MIA at the moment.

Does anyone else think that the whole FBI sideline story is lame? Just seems to be unnecessary filler to me, unless at some point the FBI dude hooks up with our gang and helps them.

I love the Summer Glaus terminator - her quirkiness really adds to the show IMO.

02-12-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
15. "Feb 11/08"
Let me start by proclaiming that Cameron is the best character on this show, bar none! Her bit with the grief counseller was hilarious!

A bit of a lame episode last night which is a shame considering how mush promise it held. The Brian Austin Greene character could have been a great addition to the team and I am disappointed he appears to be a goner after only one episode. I hope the paramedic revives him and we see more of him.

Wasn't at all disappointed to see Andy bite it - I found the premise of a love attraction between him and Sarah quite unbelievable. Can't figure out who killed him though - the Russian?

Starting to wonder where this series is taking us to be honest. Though still interested - due to Cameron.

02-12-08, 02:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Feb 11/08"
Yes, I completely agree. DH had heard this was supposed to be the most action packed episode yet. It wasn't, IMO. But Cameron totally makes this show for me. I found myself laughing quite a few times.

Watching the previews, it seems the Reese brother survives. While he isn't as hot as Michael Biehn, he'll do. And I love how they make John look like Biehn too.

Thanks Agman!

02-20-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
17. "02/18/08"
Can anyone help me understand what the f*** the point of that episode was supposed to be? It seemed like an hour long backstory that really doesn't seem that germane to the story. How long did we really need to see the Brian Austin Green character shackled to the floor? That took up about 3/4 of the entire show and then all of a sudden they are just let go? At least we found out that he is the one that shot Andy, but at the end of the day, that is also a "so what?".

Not nearly enough of the central story for my liking. Let's kick it up shall we?

02-22-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 02/18/08"
What is the deal with Cameron keeping the "chip"- why didn't she destroy it? Is she really a good guy or a bad guy? Was she a bad guy when the Reese brother knew her in the future?

Syren 2007

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 02/18/08"
I think the point of the episode is the beginning of them telling us Kyle's story... and to put Jonathan Jackson on television. But I don't think they just let them go. Like Derek said, it's a game.

but..but..but.. Bullzy! The central story has a great deal to do with Kyle Reese! He was a hero. *snif*

02-26-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
20. "2/25/08"
Much better episode last night, I thought. Next week is already the 2 hr season finale!

Dr. Silverman and the FBI agent was interesting. So does the FBI agent know Sarah saved him? Now Silverman is in the psych ward- what goes around...

I saw an interview last night with Summer Glau- she was trained in ballet before an injury then she took up acting. She was beautiful last night.

Syren 2007

02-26-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
21. "RE: 2/25/08"
I agree - much better epsiode.

I really liked the way the FBI story is now coming together - all the links are finally making sense, and not in a contrived way. Also really like the way they incorporate the past storyline (from the movies), into the show.

I think that the FBI agent does realize it was Sarah who saved him - I think he realized it when he was in the prayer group.

I really love Summer Glau and thought her ballet was absolutely beautiful. Is this enough to sway the Brian Austin Greene character?

Grrr - season finale upon us already. Too bad - this show has been a very pleasant and surprising find.

02-26-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 2/25/08"
I dunno. I liked parts of last night but thought other parts were just too much. Like the guys coming in to shoot the Russians. You think they wouldn't go after Cameron, knowing she was just walking down the stairs? And her taking the bite of pancake. Not realistic for her character.

I do like how they are incorporating past parts from the movies into this series. Do we know has it been renewed for another season?

03-04-08, 10:22 AM (EST)
23. "03/03/08 - Season Finale"
Well, almost too much going on last night! Can't quite figure the distractions in going after the Turk, and wonder what the Russians want with Sarah and the gang. Good way to end the show, though wonder why Cameron would not have sensed what was coming.

Both main characters seem to be progressing towards a love interest. Sarah and Reece are starting to give each other those "knowing" looks, and so were John and Cameron. Is there love in the works for either?

Haven't yet heard if this series has been picked up but certainly hope that it has. As cheesy as it can be, it is a good Monday night diversion.

A birthday present from Tribe

03-04-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
24. "RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale"
Bang! so that's it! big explosion- the end?
This better get picked up again!

Why didn't Kester kill Ellison?

Why did the hispanic girl come back and help them?

Really like the Reese character!

Syren 2007

03-04-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
25. "RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale"
I thought it was good, but not great. The John/Cameron thing really creeps me out, if it happens.

I'm glad that Derek fessed up that he knew Kyle was John's dad. It makes everything just a little more believable.

I really hope this show comes back. The whole time/space continuum thing really makes my head spin though.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale"
I, too, hope this show comes back. I've really gotten into it.

What is up with the mamacita? How did she know where to find them? She reminds me of Cameron. Is she a machine from the future as well?

03-04-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 03/03/08 - Season Finale"
she doesn't ever talk either- what's up with that?

Syren 2007

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •