The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Check the big eye for blood splatter."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-08, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Check the big eye for blood splatter."
On February 17th, the first season of Dexter will come to CBS.

I think the word we need here is 'Migawd.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Check the big eye for blood spl... bystander 02-12-08 1
 RE: Check the big eye for blood spl... Bebo 02-12-08 2
 Some reactions are completely predi... Estee 02-24-08 3
   RE: Some reactions are completely p... Snidget 02-24-08 4
   RE: Some reactions are completely p... Seana 02-25-08 5
 RE: Check the big eye for blood spl... MKitty 02-28-08 6
 Fantastic zombiebaby 03-05-08 7
   RE: Fantastic Estee 03-05-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-12-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Check the big eye for blood splatter."
How morbidly interesting. I'm definitely going to catch it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Check the big eye for blood splatter."
My DVR is set. There is no way I'm missing my son.

02-24-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Some reactions are completely predictable."
http://tinyurl.com/2wznry

Seriously: have you ever met a PTC member? Has anyone?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-08, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Some reactions are completely predictable."
They have pictures of the local chapter leaders (at least the NC ones) here in case you want to be able to spot one should you come across them.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-08, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Some reactions are completely predictable."
Gosh. We watched it last night for the first time. It seemed appropriately editted to me. I've seen worse on "Criminal Minds".

On another note, I kinda liked it. It seemed to me like he was emulating a nice guy. But even being acting nice, he has a creepy smile.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Check the big eye for blood splatter."
I have started watching this for the first time and I am totally hooked. It is definately my new favourite show.

"Tyko-ized" by Agman

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fantastic"
I just love this show. So tempting to check out what happens! But I can wait.

What are their plans for this show? To run it season after season?

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

03-05-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Fantastic"
Right now, I think this is an emergency writers' strike fill-in: the ratings would have to be pretty good for CBS to take a chance on the second season. On the other hand, there is a second season: Showtime originally renewed the series, and they've already finished airing Round Two.

I guess it's a wait-and-see approach for now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •