The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boston Legal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-07, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boston Legal"
I love this show. I really like the new girl, the blonde one not Lorraine, and Jerry has always been one of my favorites.

I felt sorry for Gloria last night, as I think she may have really loved Alan. However I so do not think Lorraine is as hot as Denny and Alan think.

Seeing Denny at the end when he is realizing that the new guy is there for Shirley kinda made me feel sorry for him for a quick second.

So who else is watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boston Legal udg 10-03-07 1
   RE: Boston Legal syren 10-03-07 2
 RE: Boston Legal mattben 10-08-07 3
   RE: Boston Legal timelord_fanatic 10-12-07 4
       RE: Boston Legal mattben 10-12-07 5
 RE: Boston Legal MKitty 10-12-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boston Legal"
Me! I'm watching. You're right that Lorraine is not that hot, and I, too, like the new blond.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boston Legal"
She just seems so genuine. I think she has been in something else, but I cannot place what it is.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-08-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boston Legal"
I love the show. It's downright irreverent.

I'm stil trying to download that "bwamp bwamp bwaa baaa" theme music for a ringtone on my cell.

timelord_fanatic 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timelord_fanatic Click to send private message to timelord_fanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boston Legal"
Is it weird that I find James Spader really attractive?
Or is it okay?
haha
I'm not sure anymore

"...I mean this from the heart, and by the way, count those.."

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-07, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boston Legal"
What happened to the blonde and the guy who got her pregnant? I missed the transition of actors this season. Like how Hill Street Blues and LA Law morphed into NYPD and other similar shows.

The good actors get around, hehe.

As Denny would say, "We shot 'em."

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boston Legal"
Hey Syren,

I have been a huge fan of Boston Legal for the last few years, and I too was shocked to see the complete cast overall!! Where is Constance? Is Julie totally out now? When did the blonde guy who was the baby-daddy to Julie's child leave?

Re: the new characters..yeah, I don't see the attraction of the "neck" either, but love the other new woman. Always love Jerry and the others, but yes, am also strangely drawn to James Spader. I have loved him since many years ago when he played the main role in Sex Lies and Videotape. Sure, he has packed on the pounds..but heck, so have I..so I will not judge him for that!

I'll be watching...

*autumnal delight by Agman*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •