The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bionic Woman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-07, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bionic Woman"
Started out strong. Michelle Ryan is super hot!

The end was a bit unbelievable, though. (She didn't ask about her boyfriend?!?) Also, regarding Will's dad getting out of prison--did I miss something about how that happened?

I'm giving this one a chance.

A Slice of Us for the Rest of Us

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bionic Woman Bebo 09-27-07 1
 Oct. 3 Episode mrc 10-04-07 2
 RE: Bionic Woman Estee 10-04-07 3
   RE: Bionic Woman mrc 10-04-07 4
       RE: Bionic Woman Estee 10-04-07 5
           RE: Bionic Woman mrc 10-04-07 6
               RE: Bionic Woman Estee 10-04-07 7
                   RE: Bionic Woman mrc 10-04-07 8
               Bi-hotic Woman trigirl 10-04-07 9
                   RE: Bi-hotic Woman mrc 10-05-07 10
                   RE: Bi-hotic Woman Bebo 10-05-07 11
                       RE: Bi-hotic Woman trigirl 10-07-07 13
 RE: Bionic Woman mattben 10-05-07 12
 RE: Bionic Woman KwietOne 10-07-07 14
   Song trigirl 10-07-07 15
       RE: Song KwietOne 10-08-07 16
 RE: Bionic Woman mrc 11-15-07 17
 RE: Bionic Woman mrc 02-13-08 18
   RE: Bionic Woman udg 02-25-08 19
   RE: Bionic Woman mom2bjm 03-05-08 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Me too. Watched it instead of Private Practice (DVR) since I knew hubby was interested. We'll stick with it. Lvoe me some Miguel Ferrar.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-04-07, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Oct. 3 Episode"
I've decided that I'm not going to overthink this show. Michelle Ryan is hot, and that's all that really matters. I also like Isaiah Washington as an actor, whatever he may be like as a person.

One comment: I was sorry to see that the people of Jericho had died so violently. That's a shame.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn
I don't like the Third Watch chick, though. She *so* doesn't fit her character.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bionic Woman"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-07 AT 07:59 AM (EST)

Still patiently waiting to hear how the rest of her body is handling the stress from the bionics. (Think about it. Your artificial femurs are putting some horrific friction wear into your very human pelvis every time you accelerate.) Also not quite buying the 'I love you -- you tried to kill me, but I still love you' set piece, and unless it ends with everyone having played everyone else, there's some major mental illness on display there. On all sides.

As far as Will's dad getting out of prison, the guard with the hostage wife was probably involved somewhere. The rest would have cost money to show. Money that wouldn't have been spent on lighting.

Slightly annoyed about Will dying this quickly. I realize it's mostly to free Jamie to go after whoever her heart desires in that given episode, but coupling it to 'and he was the only one who actually understands how the bionics work' pushes it way too far into the plot point department. Anyone else think those constructs are going to have the reliability of, say, your average holodeck?

10-04-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Bionic Woman"
But is Michelle Ryan hot?

A Nefarious Dice Creation

10-04-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Which one is Michelle Ryan?

10-04-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Bionic Woman"
She's the hot one.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

10-04-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Since I have no idea what you currently consider to be 'hot', I still can't even begin to answer your question.

If your sigpic means you consider Jen hot, then I don't want to answer your question.

10-04-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Bionic Woman"
*sobs*

But it's such an ugly picture! Don't judge her for that one picture!

Michelle Ryan=Jamie.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bi-hotic Woman"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-07 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Yes, she's hot. The one-arm chin-ups were pretty impressive...nice abs too.

Does anyone feel this is a little like Alias. Cute, young, tough-a$$ girl in the world of big baddies?

eta: apparently another word for 'posterior' is bad language.

10-05-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bi-hotic Woman"
I thought the same thing--very Alias-like. Except Michelle is hotter.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bi-hotic Woman"
You've just hit on why I'm feeling let down by this show after the second episode. It's Alias without the stuff I liked about Alias. Jaime and her sister just don't rank anywhere near Sydney and her dad in the dysfunctional category. And Alias was smart enough to give Sydney a hot handler, while we get stuck with Isaiah Washington - yes, he's not bad to look at, but he brings his Grey's baggage with him. While I'm a big Molly Price and Miguel Ferrar fan, neither of them have characters that I care even remotely about. Alias presented interesting supporting characters from the get-go. The only remotely intriguing character on this show is Sarah.

Yes, Michael Vartan is one of my five - can I make it any more obvious on this forum?

10-07-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bi-hotic Woman"
It's Alias without the stuff I liked about Alias.

And the mythology. That's what I always loved about Alias.

bouncey by Ice

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Haven't seen this show yet, but I keep hearing good stuff about it. Maybe next week.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-07-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Dang it - another show I sorta like.

Question: Anyone know that song being played while she makes her first jump from one building to another? It starts where she's bathing and staring at herself in the mirror.

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

10-07-07, 10:06 PM (EST)
15. "Song"
If you are talking about the song in the first episode it was "Breathe Me" by Sia. Absolutely LOVE that song.

bouncey by Ice

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Song"
Excellent! I knew I heard that song from somewhere before. Anyways, THANKS!

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

11-15-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Michelle is still hot. Her new boyfriend is a good addition. I actually think they need to get away from the Sarah (the other bionic woman) storyline and focus on developing Jamie Summers' character.

They can dump the Ruth character any day now. Worst.character.evah.

02-13-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Let's take a moment and mourn the demise of this show. Hopefully, Michelle Ryan will reappear on another series that better shows her talents.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-25-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bionic Woman"
Katee Sackhoff!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bionic Woman"

Has it been cancelled? Was hoping just delayed due to the writers strike!

Tribe's got me bouncing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •