The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prison Break is back!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prison Break is back!"
Tonight I get my fix of Wentworth Miller again! Whooo Hooo!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prison Break is back! Glow 09-18-07 1
   RE: Prison Break is back! bullzeye 09-18-07 2
 RE: Prison Break is back! trigirl 09-18-07 3
 RE: Prison Break is back! dragonflies 09-18-07 4
 RE: Prison Break is back! SilverStar 09-21-07 5
 Episode 2 SilverStar 09-25-07 6
   RE: Episode 2 bullzeye 09-25-07 7
       RE: Episode 2 SilverStar 09-25-07 8
 Episode 3 SilverStar 10-02-07 9
   RE: Episode 3 bullzeye 10-02-07 10
   RE: Episode 3 Bebo 10-03-07 11
       RE: Episode 3 bullzeye 10-03-07 13
   RE: Episode 3 trigirl 10-03-07 12
 Episode 4 Bebo 10-08-07 14
   RE: Episode 4 SilverStar 10-09-07 15
       RE: Episode 4 Bebo 10-09-07 17
           RE: Episode 4 SilverStar 10-09-07 21
   RE: Episode 4 bullzeye 10-09-07 16
       RE: Episode 4 Bebo 10-09-07 18
           RE: Episode 4 bullzeye 10-09-07 19
               RE: Episode 4 dragonflies 10-19-07 24
       RE: Episode 4 SilverStar 10-09-07 20
           RE: Episode 4 bullzeye 10-09-07 22
 10/15/07 - No PB Tonite? bullzeye 10-15-07 23
 RE: Prison Break is back! parachutes 10-22-07 25
 PB - 10/22/07 bullzeye 10-23-07 26
   RE: PB - 10/22/07 trigirl 10-29-07 27
 Ep 6- 11/5/07 SilverStar 11-06-07 28
   RE: Ep 6- 11/5/07 nicalai 11-06-07 29
   RE: Ep 6- 11/5/07 bullzeye 11-07-07 30
 11/12/07 bullzeye 11-13-07 31
   RE: 11/12/07 trigirl 11-13-07 32
 January 14th Episode bullzeye 01-15-08 33
   RE: January 14th Episode emydi 01-15-08 34
   RE: January 14th Episode sittem 01-20-08 35
       RE: January 14th Episode emydi 01-21-08 36
 January 21st Episode bullzeye 01-22-08 37
   RE: January 21st Episode SilverStar 01-22-08 39
   RE: January 21st Episode sittem 01-28-08 42
 Jan 21st SilverStar 01-22-08 38
   RE: Jan 21st bullzeye 01-22-08 40
       RE: Jan 21st SilverStar 01-22-08 41
 Feb 4/08 bullzeye 02-05-08 43
   RE: Feb 4/08 trigirl 02-05-08 44
       RE: Feb 4/08 realityfreek 02-05-08 45
 Feb 11/08 bullzeye 02-12-08 46
   RE: Feb 11/08 trigirl 02-12-08 47
 Feb 18/08 bullzeye 02-20-08 48
   RE: Feb 18/08 trigirl 02-20-08 49
   RE: Feb 18/08 Glow 02-22-08 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
I had my doubts about this season but last night's episode was good and the previews look exciting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-18-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
I agree. The reviews I read prior to the episode were brutal, so I wasn't expecting much. A such, I enjoyed the premiere more than I was expecting - though I thought the Bellick plotline is a bit far-fetched. I am curious how they will write Sara out of the show - I actually expected to see her at the morgue.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
I thought they weren't going to write Sara out of the show....just have her missing until she comes back from Maternity Leave. Hope she' not leaving. I like their relationship.

Was pleasantly surprised. That Wenty is a hot one!

09-18-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
*swoon*

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
My only complaint about the premeire... Where is Sucre?! Is he still lying on the street bleeding to death? If they hadn't shown him in the previews for the season I would've been really upset. I love him 2nd best. No one can compete with Michael though. I'm hoping that next week Sucre will meet up with Linc and Michael can bribe Bellick to tell him where Maricruz is being held. Perhaps tell Bellick that he will include him in his escape if they can get to Maricruz.

Oh, and what is that thing that they use to determine their battles? I couldn't decide whether it was a withered human hand or a chicken foot. LOL.

Yay Prison Break! I love this show!

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

09-25-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 2"
Ok, so. Why did Maricruz leave Mexico? Bellick chased her away and then Sucre goes missing so she figures she better run back to Chicago? Huh? Why wouldn't she wait for him in Mexico? And now they're just breaking up? I don't like that story line at all. 1. Because it doesn't even make sense. 2. Because I love Sucre and Maricruz!

But yay! for another hot guy. With an Australian accent. *sa-woon* (I still love you best, Wenty!)

09-25-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 2"
Why did Maricruz leave Mexico?

You took the words right out of my mouth. I can only surmise that she felt threatened in Mexico and needed the comfort/protection of her family in Chicago. Seemed strange to me.

Are we done with C-Note now? Is he in witness protection with his family?

Whistler certainly looked good for a guy that has been living in the sewers for however long eating nothing but rats.

I'm glad Bellick finally got some pants.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

09-25-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 2"
Yup, I think C-Note's story is done. IIRC, he isn't listed in the credits anymore. Hopefully we'll get to check in on him at some point during the season though.

Rats, they do a body good.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!
*smooch*

10-02-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "Episode 3"
Way to go, Linc. Just burst on in to break out Sara and LJ without a plan of any type. I always knew Michael had all the brains in the family, but jeez! Idiot!

Sooooo... what's in the box?? My first thought... dun dun duuuuuuuuuun Sarah's head!!!

10-02-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 3"
Way to go, Linc. Just burst on in to break out Sara and LJ without a plan of any type.

But the challenge for Linc is that Sara's kicking her shoe through the window didn't give him much of a choice did it?

I am curious (obviously), as to what is in the box, but I doubt if it is Sara - I think that would send Michael over the edge and they really need him to break out Whistler. More likely one of AJ's body parts - an ear perhaps?

Could they have made it any more obvious that the actress who plays Sara isn't on the show at the moment?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 3"
Mr. B and I were thinking Sarah's head before he walked over to the box. The actress is not coming back to the show - her choice, she just had a baby - so her character's expendable.

10-03-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 3"
Now I am confused. I initially thought that they were going to write her off the show but (^points up^), was told that she was simply on mat leave, leading me to believe that she will be coming back. If that is not the case - then I am with you all - it's Sara's head in the box! That would make things really interesting wouldn't it?

10-03-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 3"
I think Sara's head too! I think the tricky part is that Linc is not going to tell Michael that Sara is dead because he will worry that Michael will not go through with the plan to save LJ.

10-08-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Episode 4"
I can't stop singing my own little version of that Emmy-winning classic by Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake...

It's her head in a box.

10-09-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 4"
Damn. I was just kidding about it being her head in a box. I mean, yeah I thought it might happen, but then I thought surely the writers can be more original than to steal an idea from the movie Seven. And I was also holding out hope that Sarah Wayne Callies was just going to take maternity leave and not leave the show completely. What a bummer. I really liked Sara. And all the hot Michael/Sara sexual tension. Poor Michael. I was really unhappy at the beginning of the show, but it turned out to be a pretty good episode.

Sucre, it's good to have him back. The whiny, ungrateful little turd that he has been in Season 3 was not very becoming. So I was cheering when he finally stepped up to help Michael by getting the new gravedigger job. I was screaming at whatsherface when she shot the old gravedigger, "Don't you DARE mess with Michael's plan!" Heh.

Love the way Michael's plan is unfolding. Melting the fence! Didn't see that one coming. He so smaht.

Next week looks really good! Can't wait.

One word: GOTHMOG!

10-09-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 4"
Big article on TV Guide Online about the Sara death. Sounds like it all boiled down to contract issues. They were originally going to kill Sara off later in the season, after having Sarah Wayne Callies appear in 13 or so episodes, but they couldn't work out contract/scheduling. They ended up doing the head in a box thing because they wanted to conclusively show that it was Sara who was killed and didn't want to use a body double. They got Callies' permission to use her image from some pictures that had been taken in Season 1, so they could show her.

I give the producers credit at least that they wanted to make it clear that Sara was dead, instead of letting folks like us play with the "but it wasn't her!" that we would have done if a double had been used.

10-09-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode 4"
*sniff* Yeah, I guess if they had to kill her off I would rather have it be conclusive than having some false hope that it wasn't her all season long. But that also would've made for some great suspense!

10-09-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 4"
That was an awesome episode! You guys will hate me but I am glad Sara is done for good. I never believed that they were truly in love - I mean they had maybe 5 minutes of alone time together and they are madly in love? In any event - I see some serious revenge in store once Michael gets out.

I am also liking how Michael's plan is starting to come together - loved how he cut off the power supply to get the new cell, and take down Bellichek. I am a bit concerned about Mahone - and btw - wouldn't he be over his withdrawels by this stage?

Good to see Sucre back on the team!

10-09-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 4"
I thought Dominic Purcell was wonderful at the beginning of the episode, trying to digest what he had just seen, and trying to figure out how/whether to tell his brother.

10-09-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 4"
I totally agree with you on that - it really set the tone for the entire episode.

I am really liking Linc this season - I wasn't so hot on him in prior seasons but he is really developing as a character this season - probably because he has a lot more to do that just being the muscle.

10-19-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Episode 4"
He is hot too, in his own way. Not like Michael, but still.

siggie by Arkie

10-09-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 4"
wouldn't he be over his withdrawels by this stage?

They've only been in SONA for like 4 days. Granted, I don't know much about drug withdrawls, but I would think they would last longer than that.

I mean they had maybe 5 minutes of alone time together and they are madly in love?

In Fox River, Michael saw her every day to get his insulin shot. And then there was the time they spent together during the prison riot when he saved her life, and all the time they spent together on the run. I totally buy their love. *sigh*

What did you guys think of the Haywire Hallucination? I thought it was pretty cool, though I wish it had been Tweener, purely for eye candy factor. Of course, last I heard Lane Garrison was probably going to jail himself, so maybe he wasn't available.

Why did T-Bag give Mahone the drugs for free? I didn't get that. T-Bag never does anyone a favor just because he's a nice guy. *snort* And speaking of T-Bag, I'm not really liking his role this season. I don't like suck-up weasel T-Bag, I like creepy, skeevy, make-me-crawl-out-of-my-skin T-Bag. I kinda miss him. LOL.

10-09-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Episode 4"
I just knew you would be along to pish posh my comments about Sara and Michael!

Why did T-Bag give Mahone the drugs for free?

Classic method of getting someone dependent on you. T-Bag can use Mahone's "new" addiction to find out what is going on with Michael.

10-15-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
23. "10/15/07 - No PB Tonite?"
Grrrr....stupid baseball playoffs.....

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Prison Break is back!"
ahh I'm so torn this week! I was so sad that the show got postponed last week because of the baseball playoffs, but this week I wanted to watch the new movie on lifetime (matters of life and dating) but its on at the same time as prison break! why couldn't this have been last week when the show was postponed?

10-23-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
26. "PB - 10/22/07"
Good episode but couple of things that frustrated me.

Do you think that Sucre may jeapordize the plan by cooperating with the thug? I realize he probably didn't have much choice the first time, but given they are set to break in less than 24 hours, will he try and deliver?

I am getting more and more concerned about Mahone's growing dependency on T-Bag - methinks T-Bag will be part of the crew that attempts the break.

Any guesses as to what was in the cooler? Linc says it is their escape vehicle...huh?

10-29-07, 09:17 AM (EST)
27. "RE: PB - 10/22/07"
Just got around to watching my taped ep. Things are heating up!

I really like Mahone. Hope there will be some redemption for this character. I suspect you are right that T(h)eodore is going to try and get into the action.

I wondered what was in the cooler too!

bouncey by Ice

11-06-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
28. "Ep 6- 11/5/07"
Man, I had so many thoughts racing through my head last night. What an episode! Full of twists and turns, just like great PB should be.

My only real disappointment was what we saw of Michael's reaction to finding out Sara was dead. I mean yeah, I was bawling right along with him, but then it's 30 seconds later and he's all fine and on with the plan! again. Jeez, Bellick showed more emotion than he did. I know he's just putting it away and not thinking about it so he can move on with the escape, but... *sigh* I was just hoping for more.

Everything else was great though. I think this was the first episode this season that had me on the edge of my seat, like season 1 did. Of course I knew they weren't going to escape, but damn! They got soclose and I was screaming at my tv and freaking out. Good times, good times.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Ep 6- 11/5/07"
i thought this was a great episode as well. there were times where i just couldn't watch and then times i couldn't tear my eyes away.

will something bad happen to mahone? i mean they seemed shady like they were up to something. at least the guy did, not the woman (dont' know their names)..

and the plottens with whistler and what's her face...darn this show!

-nic

11-07-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Ep 6- 11/5/07"
I agree - all in all a terrific episode with quite the twist at the end. This Whistler is truly a mystery.

One small nit pic. How on earth did Sucre manage to get to a car and cut off the van? I just don't think that was possible.

11-13-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
31. "11/12/07"
Wow - another great episode last night! Grrrr.....we have to wait until January to find out where Michael is being taken! What does this mean for AJ - if Michael can't help Whistler - does that mean the end of AJ?

2 months.......arrrgh!

11-13-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
32. "RE: 11/12/07"
Love it. Hate it.

Love the twists and turns, but hate that we are right back where where we started and we have to wait until January! And that is IF the writer's strike gets resolved.

Poor Alex. I really enjoy this character although he has few redeeming qualities. Kind of like Kellerman last year.

Who is Whistler?

bouncey by Ice

01-15-08, 10:14 AM (EST)
33. "January 14th Episode"
Anyone still watching?

I was confused throughout most of last night's episode, largely due to the two month break between episodes. That said, not too difficult to get caught up in the action again.

Anyone have any idea what Michael was doing ratting out Gretchen? And why would Whistler play along, unless this was some part of a grander plan? To me, he has just raised the stakes, though I loved it when he told her that he was coming after her.

Generously crafted by Agman.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: January 14th Episode"
I think it is all part of the larger plan (not sure exactly what that is tho)...I really like this season..it's better than season 1

And now I know what waterboarding actually looks like. Very 24-like...was it necessary? Probably added after the whole todo about this fall

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-20-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: January 14th Episode"
Just noticed a couple of days ago it was back - downloaded and watched this am. I don't think Michael has any grand plan right now - just taking any opportunity presented. Bringing Gretchen in was an opportunity to find LJ - it almost worked, but we still have a number (how many?) of shows to go in the season. And, Gretchen used her opportunity also to climb back on top.

It was great to have back - the adrenelin was pumping a few times.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: January 14th Episode"
there are 4 written eps that will air in the next five weeks (i think) ...I know next week no show bc State of Union

01-22-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
37. "January 21st Episode"
Well, another interesting episode last night. Sucre frustrates me! Didn't he even consider that a chashier's cheque (vs cash), could be traceable? So now he has reeled Mari-Cruz back into the puzzle once again.

Surprised that Sammy bought it - I thought there would be more of a story line on his taking over. Also surpised that Whistler's girlfriend appears quick to move on to Lincoln, though the Eiffel Tower key chain was a nice touch I will admit.

Two weeks until the next one so that the President can let the world know the State of the Nation is fragile? Carp.

01-22-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
39. "RE: January 21st Episode"
Ugh. That whole keychain thing was stupid. Yeah, Sophia is just going to forget about her boyfriend who she loves because Lincoln bought her a keychain. *rolls eyes* I'm not liking the whole Linc-Sophia romance angle. Wasn't it just like 2 days ago that she pulled a gun on him?

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-28-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: January 21st Episode"
Carp - another week ehhh? Guess I'll have to make do with TAR Asia episodes - I think I've got two left to watch for now. That and Africa Nations Cup live for a few more evenings, but it looks like Sénégal won't qualify for the quarter finals.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

01-22-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
38. "Jan 21st"
So... Michael finally killed someone. I was hoping he would be able to stay somewhat "pure" throughout this whole thing.

First we had "what's in the box" and now we have "what's in the briefcase?" Any ideas?

That's pretty much all I remember from last night. I was distracted while watching it, so I'll have to watch it again.
Oh, and my DVR cut off before the previews for next week-- anything interesting there?

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

01-22-08, 11:41 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Jan 21st"
The very brief previews that I saw seemed to indicate that they busted out and were on the run. Though PB fans have seen that before - it could be another season before they actually get out.

Briefcase? No clue. I am still trying to figure out what Lincoln buried on the beach - "the way out of here", was how he described it.

01-22-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Jan 21st"
Ah, yes. "What's in the cooler?" I forgot about that one.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

02-05-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
43. "Feb 4/08"
Grrr....the previews showed them getting ut - I knew it was just a tease! So close.....

Why wouldn't Sucre tell Linc that Mari-Cruz is in danger if the plan goes awry? And is Sucre now trapped with the arrest warrant?

What's up with Michael bring the kid along? Is this somehow instrumental in their plan or does he just feel bad for the kid?

This show continues to raise more questions than providing answers.

02-05-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Feb 4/08"
I thought this episode was bleh. Felt like more filler than anything else. Enough already!

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Feb 4/08"
Exactly...enough with the mean Susan...what is her deal anyway?

And who is "Walker" and what are those coordinates for?

I have had enough of Alex and Brad(cant think of his last name, the fired prison guard) and even the one-handed perv is started to wear thin.

I am curious to see just who DOESNT make it out of the prision. Cuz in 30 sec I dont see them ALL making it...there are like 7 guys now! lol

Oh and I am tired of seeing them all sweaty...enough of the sweat stains!

02-12-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
46. "Feb 11/08"
I think I was annoyed more than entertained last night. Way too many irritating twists and turns. To wit:

- after all the planning, the escape looked like it was "on the fly", rather than brilliant. What would have happened if Lechario, T-Bag and Bellicheck had not clamboured to the front of the line and set themselves up for the fall?
- the likelihood of the lad's dad figuring out where to pick up our boys was somewhere between slim and none.
- with all the shooting - no one even got a flesh wound? The one dude had a machine gun for heaven's sake.
- Whistler escaping at the last minute? What the heck to our boys do now?
- Sucre getting fingered by T-Bag just as he was leaving?

Maybe I am just being grumpy, but it seems that we were really stretching it last night. At least we finally got to see what was buried on the beach, though even that felt like a letdown.

02-12-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Feb 11/08"
Guess we know why McGrady ended up with the gang. Lame.

02-20-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
48. "Feb 18/08"
Damn! Last espisode for this season. Wonder when we will see the story resume?

I was expecting to be dissapointed with this and was pleasantly suprised that they didn't finish with yet another cliff hanger. Questions certainly remain with respect to Sucre and what Whistler and Mahone are up to, but there was finally some closure to the "brothers on the run" theme. Can't wait to see Michael exact some revenge on the company!

02-20-08, 06:44 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Feb 18/08"
I think I might like this new avenging Micheal too!

Do you think that is the last we'll see of Linc? Like the bit of ambiguity surrounding Whistler and Mahone. Who really is in charge?

bouncey by Ice

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Feb 18/08"
Are they going to break Sucre out? I should hope so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •