The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"starter wife"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-30-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"starter wife"
i posted about this a while back but i guess it was deleted since it was a long time ago (boo) ANYHOO, the premiere of this is tomorrow (thursday)and i hope someone will talk to me about it on friday after that! i can't wait to see it!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: starter wife aquariaqueen 05-31-07 1
   RE: starter wife uglier than sarah w 05-31-07 2
 RE: starter wife mom2bjm 06-04-07 3
 RE: starter wife strawhat 06-06-07 4
 RE: starter wife aquariaqueen 06-06-07 5
   RE: starter wife uglier than sarah w 06-06-07 6
 RE: starter wife livsforluv 07-12-07 7
   RE: starter wife blackcat 08-01-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-31-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: starter wife"
I am hoping to remember to watch it tonight. Glad it's not on at the same time as Pirate Master!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-31-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: starter wife"
i saw a clip of SW on the view this morning, it looks soooo cute. and debra messing was a guest along with two other costars, one being judy davis...wow. she played judy garland in that tv movie and she is mesmerizing. i really cant wait to see her in starter wife. just a few more hours for me!!

and yea, i know a ton of people that are gonna watch the pirates show, i'm gonna try to catch it.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-04-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: starter wife"
Hi! I caught part of this on Saturday at MIL's but didn't get the whole show!

I have it set to record on the DVR when it replays... hoping to get to watch it soon!

My hippos love Tribe!

strawhat 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-06-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strawhat Click to send private message to strawhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: starter wife"
i like the show

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-06-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: starter wife"
I enjoyed the show, it's light entertainment.

I don't understand why the guy committed suicide, but I guess that will be revealed to us soon.

Love her friend who is in rehab----she's entertaining as all get out.

The community guard is entertaining....

I hope I remember to watch it again.

06-06-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: starter wife"
"I don't understand why the guy committed suicide, but I guess that will be revealed to us soon."

It kind of left that part open to interpretation, don't you think? I'm not sure he's going to die, but I didn't assume that he'll be dead! And I really hope not because I really liked Lou's character, and I liked him and Molly together!

"Love her friend who is in rehab----she's entertaining as all get out."

That's Judy Davis -- she is sooo fabulous. She's def one of my favorite characters.

The second installment is on tomorrow! Don't forget!

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: starter wife"
Starter Wife was great....but I was really bummed that it was just a miniseries. Luckily lifetime is putting out some new shows that look great.....I'm really looking forward to checking out 'Side Order of Life' with Jason Priestly (90210)

blackcat 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-07, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blackcat Click to send private message to blackcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: starter wife"
Side Order of Life is actually a good show but Jason Priestley isn't the best character. I like Marisa Coughlan better. She is cute and confused just like the rest of us in this world.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •