The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wanna take a Drive with me?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-17-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wanna take a Drive with me?"
A $32 million cross country road race where the contestants aren't exactly willing participants? Sign me up! It's like The Amazing Race with a vengeance. Get to the finish line first if you ever want to see your loved one alive again. What's not to like about it?

I watched the first 3 hours and now I'm hooked. I may just use this as my mid-season replacement for Jericho, 24 and DH.

Any takers out there? I know a certain someone who's always willing to watch a new show with me....

....or make fun of me for watching a new show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... Snidget 04-17-07 1
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... KwietOne 04-17-07 2
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... bystander 04-18-07 3
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... Glow 04-25-07 4
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... Loree 04-25-07 5
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... flipxcyd 04-25-07 6
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... udg 04-25-07 7
       RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... mrc 04-26-07 8
           RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... udg 04-26-07 9
               RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... bystander 04-27-07 10
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... PagongRatEater 04-27-07 11
       ITA udg 04-27-07 13
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... Ice 9 04-27-07 12
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... HistoryDetective 04-28-07 14
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... foonermints 04-29-07 15
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... bystander 05-01-07 16
       RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... foonermints 05-03-07 17
 RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... dragonflies 05-03-07 18
   RE: Wanna take a Drive with ... bystander 05-03-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
It's in the DVR, not sure when I'll get to it this week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
...and what's the deal about the elmination round? Sorry, I don't have all the characters' names yet, but didn't you find it odd when she was given a gun and pictures of the other team that also came close to last? I plan to watch the first episode again. I missed alot of it, but don't you think the other team got the same deal? Is that why Tully's passenger is on the run from the guy driving the Dodge Charger? I wonder, if he's trying to eliminate her!

Admittedly, I was a bit pessimistic about this show, but I like it. It's like a cross between Amazing Race, Bullrun, 24, & Prison Break.

Did anyone notice when Tully was told at the orientation that someone had alot of money riding on him? It kinda reminds me of that movie, Rat Race, where they had "whales" betting on them to see who would come in first.

04-18-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
I was also wondering about that. Maybe the people betting on the contestants are the ones that are able to get them out of jams. The woman with the baby had someone pose as her husband to get her out of jail and Tully had that fake cop get him the new car.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
We've been watching and appreciating this show.

"where Lee surrendered"
"not this time"

It makes me nervous to get invested in a show on Fox when the outcome is kind of important to the story. (Reunion anyone?)

"My name is Tim Riggins and I play fullback." -- Friday Night Lights

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
I read that this show was being cancelled.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-25-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
I really hate Fox right now. To think, I was actually thinking this show might last. Shame on me.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
I checked Google News and didn't see anything official about that.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
TVGuide.com has it listed on its front page.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

04-26-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
It's on Google now, too.

04-27-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
WHAT? Already? They really gave it a chance, huh?

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
Bad timing. I might have watched this show in the summer, but right now my sched is full. Maybe they should consider it as a summer replacement.

The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5

04-27-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
13. "ITA"
Starting it mid-season was a recipe for disaster. They put it up against two shows I was already dedicated to.

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
Damn you, Fox. Damn you to hell.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
Eff you, Fox!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
Germicho might take you back, even though you moved temporarily to the evil neighboring town.

05-01-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
What the fvck was I thinking leaving Germico to take a Drive!?! That'll teach me.

*grovels on hands and knees and kisses Fooner's possum to get back into town*

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"

This is my smiley face.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
We watched the first episode and were hooked. But it hasn't aired since. WTH? Obviously I missed something. My DVR was set and everything.

05-03-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Wanna take a Drive with me?"
I believe they aired 4 hours in total and then it went away.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •