The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Prison Break - Season 2b"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-15-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Prison Break - Season 2b"
Starts January 22nd. Previews look good!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b bullzeye 01-20-07 1
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b SilverStar 01-22-07 2
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b Maroonclown 01-23-07 3
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b emydi 01-23-07 4
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b Glow 01-23-07 5
 Dr. Tancredi is preggers SilverStar 01-23-07 6
   RE: Dr. Tancredi is preggers trigirl 02-02-07 8
 Episode 2.15 trigirl 01-30-07 7
 2-26 Episode SilverStar 02-26-07 9
   RE: 2-26 Episode Glow 02-27-07 10
       RE: 2-26 Episode SilverStar 02-27-07 13
   RE: 2-26 Episode Bebo 02-27-07 11
       RE: 2-26 Episode Glow 02-27-07 14
   RE: 2-26 Episode trigirl 02-27-07 12
       RE: 2-26 Episode bullzeye 02-27-07 15
 March 5 Ep trigirl 03-06-07 16
   RE: March 5 Ep bullzeye 03-06-07 17
   RE: March 5 Ep SilverStar 03-06-07 18
       RE: March 5 Ep emydi 03-06-07 19
 March 19 trigirl 03-20-07 20
   RE: March 19 sittem 03-24-07 23
 RE: Prison Break - Season 2b sittem 03-22-07 21
   Picked up for Fall trigirl 03-22-07 22
 March 26th Episode bullzeye 03-27-07 24
   RE: March 26th Episode sittem 03-29-07 26
       RE: March 26th Episode trigirl 03-30-07 27
 Tweener Glow 03-28-07 25
 Season Finale trigirl 04-03-07 28
   RE: Season Finale bullzeye 04-03-07 29
   RE: Season Finale trigirl 04-07-07 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-20-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
Carp! I am travelling both this coming Monday and the Monday following, so it will be a Wednesday viewing at the earliest for the next two weeks.

The only preview I saw was Michael making a phone call saying he wanted to turn himself in....wtf?

A birthday present from Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
Tonight! Yay!

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
It was pretty good for a season opener. T-Bag was, as usual, very entertaining. Love that guy.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
So it looks like the FBI dude is also going to work with Michael and Link against the President et al...who IS that Mike Kim guy anyway?

And the old guard in prison STUPID STUPID STUPID...stay on Michael trying to get out of this mess...so Stedman is dead and now what do they do....

T Bag's story is not that great either...I like his character but yawn

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
I was confused by Michael's call to the police. What's he up to?

Can't wait to see Kim get his.
Bellick too.

I grossed myself out because I briefly found Mahone hot in the white t-shirt.

Love me some T-Bag.

Jeff Perry needs his own freakin show. I was bummed he killed himself.

01-23-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dr. Tancredi is preggers"
Well, the actress who plays her is preggers. I wonder if they'll write it into the show. A Michael and Sara baby?

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah
The picture of her accompanying this article is really scary.

02-02-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dr. Tancredi is preggers"
They are not going to write in the pregnancy. Looks like Sara will be on maternity leave kidnapped at either the end of season 2 or beginning of season 3.

01-30-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
7. "Episode 2.15"
I love how we just don't know about Kellerman. What fun!

Michael's tattoo hasn't been in the storyline lately. Do you think they are trying to slowly let that fade out of the story?

02-26-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
9. "2-26 Episode"
I love this show! Only 4 more episodes this season? Wahhhhh.

Who else was bawling their eyes out when C-Note was saying goodbye to his wife? I don't want him to be dead! Why do they keep killing people? *sniffle*

T-Bag and Bellick are on the same airplane! LOL.

The upcoming previews were very interesting. Michael and Kim in the same room, Bellick finding Sucre in Mexico, what's on the freaking tape???

02-27-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
C-Note. Yeah. That made me tear up. I said to hubby, "maybe the pipe broke?"

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

02-27-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
13. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
I thought the same thing! I refuse to believe he's dead just yet. I am in denial, just like I was when they killed Tweener. Heh.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
OK, they made me care when C-Note bought the farm. The scene with Mahone rocked, with William Fichner doing a great job of showing how conflicted he was while he told C-Note he would have done things the same way. And I lvoed it when T-Bag and Bellick were on the same plane.

But they better "resolve" everything by the season 2 finale. After all, they're killing off so many of the former inmates, there won't be any show left.

02-27-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
omg! Mahone. Am I supposed to be starting to like him? ack!

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

02-27-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
12. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
You always knew that C-Note was not going to have a happy ending, but man...that was not nice. I just LOVE the way they are always twisting Mahone's character. You hate him, you cheer for him.

Did they leave the recording unheard by the audience in order to set-up the next storyline? Is Kellerman after Caroline Reynolds? If he kills her, who will Linc and Michael go after?

02-27-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 2-26 Episode"
I wondered if last night's episode would bring us back out of the woodwork - it has been way too quiet over here!

Is Kellerman after Caroline Reynolds? If he kills her, who will Linc and Michael go after?

Interesting - I just assumed that it was Reynolds - I never even considered the possibility it could be someone else. That said, you raise a good question - would Lincoln ever be exonerated if she dies?

Also quite moved by C-Note's plotline - from the Malone affirmation to the scene with his wife and then looping the noose around his neck - can't see how they could save him at that stage - unless they claim it was a dream or something.

Thanks for the preview information - I didn't get a PB preview so I was concerned that last night might be the season finale - good to know I have at least one more week!

03-06-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
16. "March 5 Ep"
Looks like we are getting all set up for a plot shift to get ready for season 3. Who's gonna be the bad guy now?

03-06-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
17. "RE: March 5 Ep"
My thinking is Padman - the dude in the limo with Kim. We really don't know anything about him, yet he is clearly calling the shots.

How creepy was the revelation that Caroline and her brother had such a "close" relationship. Ewwwww....

I must say, I found the Caroline resignation a bit of a stretch.

03-06-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: March 5 Ep"
C-Note isn't dead! Yay!

So, Caroline and Steadman had some sort of incestual thing going on, or is he not really her brother? Hmmm.

I hated watching poor Wenty Michael get beat up. And I want to strangle the President.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: March 5 Ep"
They're CLOSE siblings...ewwwwwww...and her resigning was the only thing she could do...so not a stretch for me....the actress is on Brothers and Sisters on ABC isn't she? they needed to get her out of the script.

Did she name a VP or is Nancy Pelosi now President

Mahone is going down by CNote...I knew he wasn't dead bc when I was looking at DVR this weekend..the future eps said CNote was working with FBI to get Mahone...

And the story with Teabag is still good...

What did "Sona" mean on the file in the limo?

03-20-07, 07:02 AM (EST)
20. "March 19"
Yippee...C-Note is free. They couldn't kill all the good guys now could they?!

Feels like the last two episode are going to be wrapping up all the loose ends (T-Bag and Bellick) before moving on to the next plot (Kim's Boss) for next year.

Do you think they will send Sara to jail? Is that how she is going to have time for maternity leave?

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-07, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: March 19"
I'm finally caught up!

It was good to see C-note go free, but you have the feeling there's still going to be issues.

What is the change of strategy Kim speaks of?

Will next season see Michael working somehow to get Sarah out of prison?

Have we seen the last of Kellerman? If he comes back in which side will he be on?

Will Mahone ever go to trial? Can he make a deal with anyone to roll over on Kim, et. al?

Who will be the next to die?

Two more episodes this season?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

03-22-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Prison Break - Season 2b"
I'm just getting caught up with PB - I've watched 18 episodes in the past week. Now downloading #19 and then #20 tonight.

I'd like to discuss, but since I'm still two shows behind I'll wait until I catch up.

I do have a question - does anyone know if the show has been picked up for the fall? If not one would have to assume that everything would be wrapped up in the next few weeks?

If they do come back how long can we maintain the story line? I never watched the Fugitive back in the 70's (or was it 60's), but basing a story every week and continuing to flee and prove innocence would seem to wear out after awhile.

03-22-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
22. "Picked up for Fall"
does anyone know if the show has been picked up for the fall

Yes.

03-27-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
24. "March 26th Episode"
Let me start off by stating that I was on the edge of my seat through this entire episode - full of twists and turns, full of action and drama. Will be disappointed after next week's finale.

I must say that one element of the episode had me thinking of Shakes, who stated some time ago that the show was too far-fetched to be believable. How on earth is it possible that Sarah was already on trial - in fact had already been tried so quickly? I mean, I am no lawyer but even I found this utterly incredulous. I suppose it is an attempt to wrap up her character quickly (due to her pregnancy), but this was just too out there to be believable. Didn't spoil it all for me though.

03-29-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
26. "RE: March 26th Episode"
I finally got the episode downloaded last night and finished watching it this afternoon.

There are some nice twists and turns going on as you said. Is T-Bag's story now over? It would seem so. However, if there's no extradition, will he be allowed to go free? After all, has he committed any crimes in Panama?

Sarah/Kellerman. That was a nice little twist. The problem is, how will he be a credible witness? Who in the courtroom will believe his story? I still see her going to prison. What else can Kellerman do to atone for his past?

And, what about Mahone and Linc? Has Mahone figured out he and his family have no future, even if he gets rid of Michael and Linc? Is he looking to sail off with them, get his family and split the loot?

The timeline? It's always full of holes and implausibility. But, if the story is interesting and twists then it's worth it. Sarah's going to trial could have taken up to a year in Chicago.

I agree - I'll miss the show after next week.

03-30-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: March 26th Episode"
And, what about Mahone and Linc? Has Mahone figured out he and his family have no future, even if he gets rid of Michael and Linc? Is he looking to sail off with them, get his family and split the loot?

I have been wondering how Mahone would figure into Season 3. The producers have said they are very happy with this character and actor William Fichter but that he will not be the main protagonist next season. Perhaps he will be joining them on the run next season.

03-28-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
25. "Tweener"
I've been meaning to post this...

Lane Garrison, who played Tweener was charged in a fatal crash.

"charged Thursday with felony vehicular manslaughter in the December car crash that left a 17-year-old high school student dead."

"driving under the influence and a misdemeanor count of providing alcohol to a minor."

"his SUV jumped a curb and hit a tree, killing 17-year-old Vahagn Setian and injuring two 15-year-old female passengers, one critically."

"believed to have been driving at between 47 and 51 miles per hour, well over the 25 mph speed limit."

I remembered seeing this somewhere (Perez Hilton maybe) and meant to post it here. Then when I went to look for it, I forgot his name. I hit IMDB and found him and in the process found out he is in a movie with Mark Wahlberg called "Shooter". (in case there are any Tweener fans here)

04-03-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
28. "Season Finale"
Most enjoyable episode. So now we have Michael, Mahone, Bellick and T-Bag in a Panamanian prison. Bet he didn't get a tattoo for that!! Glad they found a storyline that keeps Mahone...he is one of my favourite characters.

Was hoping for a little something hot and steamy for Michael and Sarah but they sure are keeping us waiting for that aren't they. Loved how he saved her....<sigh> so romantic!

Silent guy can speak and is a General. Hmmmmmmmm. Sona? An acronym perhaps?

Kellerman.dead. Kim.dead. C-Note.done. Carolyn Reynolds.done. Seems like we are moving on to the next plot.

04-03-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Season Finale"
Really enjoyed the finale as well!

Ironic that it will now be an innocent Lincoln who has to find a way to get his accused brother out of jail. And what a jail! No guards? Mob rule? It looks like it will be an updated version of Escape from New York! BTW - I think SONA is the name of the jail.

Is T-Bag in the same facility? How did Mahone get caught? What next for Sucre now that Bellick is in jail? What happened to the money - is it still in the water with Agent Kim? How about C-note? Lot's of interesting things to look forward to next season!

04-07-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Season Finale"
I think SONA is the name of the jail

You are right. Watched the tape.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •