The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House"
Anyone watching house this season? I only caught on to this show during the 2nd season. I loved it last year. This year I'm not sure about the drug addiction/bad cop story line. David Morse's character is such a bastard isn't he? Looks like this week Dr. House's friend Wilson is about to turn on him. I felt so bad for Dr. Cuddy this week- her feelings about being a mom- I've had some of those same feelings.

I have to say I don't like Dr. Cameron's hairdo this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House aquariaqueen 11-29-06 1
 RE: House nanrabbit 11-29-06 2
   RE: House Breezy 11-30-06 3
       RE: House fanfromseason1 12-08-06 4
 RE: House blacknwhitedog 12-13-06 5
   RE: House aquariaqueen 12-13-06 6
       RE: House Breezy 12-13-06 7
           RE: House Seana 12-14-06 8
 RE: House seahorse 12-23-06 9
 Jan. 9 Episode Seana 01-10-07 10
   RE: Jan. 9 Episode aquariaqueen 01-10-07 11
   RE: Jan. 9 Episode blacknwhitedog 01-10-07 12
   RE: Jan. 9 Episode fanfromseason1 01-10-07 13
       RE: Jan. 9 Episode nanrabbit 01-10-07 14
       RE: Jan. 9 Episode Fishercat 01-11-07 15
           RE: Jan. 9 Episode Jadens Mommy 01-22-07 16
               RE: Jan. 9 Episode fanfromseason1 02-01-07 17
 Jan. 30 Episode Jadens Mommy 02-01-07 18
   RE: Jan. 30 Episode Colonel Zoidberg 02-01-07 19
 RE: House Ahtumbreez 02-12-07 20
   RE: House Jadens Mommy 02-14-07 21
 RE: House pantsonfire 02-14-07 22
 Season 3 Finale Seana 05-30-07 23
   RE: Season 3 Finale Colonel Zoidberg 05-30-07 24
       He did? Breezy 06-01-07 25
           RE: He did? Colonel Zoidberg 06-05-07 26
               Here's the interview. udg 06-08-07 27
               The other two... udg 06-08-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House"
Absolutely love House. Can you imagine having a doctor like him? But then again, when you become one of his cases, you're kinda at the end of you rope anyhow.

By treating that cop badly, he's made life miserable for everyone around him.

Thanks to Seana for my sigpic!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: House"
I love House! But I am tired of the bad cop story. It is really annoying! I guess they are trying to delve more into House's character but I like it better when they are being doctors. I don't need to know everything about their personal lives.

I also feel bad for Cuddy. It took me a long time to get pregnant and I feel for her.

I was not overly surprised that Wilson went to the cop. His whole career is being ruined and I think he is beginning to see that his relationship with House is not very healthy for him.

Another thing I am not crazy about this season is how they are making House so needy of his pills. I was never comfortable with all the pills he took but when they did not focus on it I liked the show more. Now with the talk of him being an addict or dealer as well as the investigation I find I am more annoyed.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-06 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

I agree, it's way past time for the bad cop story line to go away.

I love my Dr Grouchy House.

fanfromseason1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: House"
It's getting old fast. House is liked because the character is great. Change him and you can lose viewers.

12-13-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: House"
Ooo, last night House finally hit rock bottom and decided to take the deal. But now there is no deal because he stole a Rx from a dead cancer patient. Looks like no new shows until January?

12-13-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: House"
I was more than disgusted when he signed off on the oxycontin. He was close to being over de-tox. Sad that he was cutting himself though.

12-13-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: House"
I'm disgusted that the story line can't be over now. *sigh*

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: House"
I specifically came to this forum to see if there was a House thread so I could whine about this storyline. It was great in the beginning, but they might have wrapped it up by now.

Winter by tribe

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: House"
My wife loves this show and I find myself enjoying it from time to time.

01-10-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jan. 9 Episode"
Well, bye-bye Tritter.

While I'm glad to see the end of the storyline, I don't really like that House is still on Vicodin, that he's been getting someone to get it for him while he's supposed to be in rehab or that Cuddy got him out of jail by lying.

I *did* like that he apologised to Wilson. Because no, he didn't have any business blaming any of that on him.

Also, shocking that guy's brain was the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. It wasn't a believeable case, I thought.

Winter by tribe

01-10-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
I do hope that the drug problem will take back seat, for a while anyhow.

It really was a shame that he didn't take re-hab seriously. He was so close to being de-toxed on the episode where he stole the oxycodone. Whether he wants to realize it or not, he has a problem, and it's not all drugs!

Electric shock treatments aren't all that uncommon, but for this case, a bit over the top. The firefighter was giving them a delusional dialogue, they took it as real. That's what's too bad. It's a shame they didn't talk with the other two firefighters first. This patient really wasn't able to make a good decision. But who knew???

I just love this show.

01-10-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
Don't they give you drug tests in rehab? I can't believe he was faking it! Where will he get pills from once he is out? I don't really like the way this played out especially that Cuddy lied for him.

Did you hear Dr. Chase and Dr. Cameron are engaged IRL?

Tribe 2006

01-10-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fanfromseason1 Click to send private message to fanfromseason1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
This whole thing seemed a waste of time. It's almost like they set it up to put him in "other" areas too. With Cuddy now having something over him he will move around to more than just patients with unknown problem? I just want regular House with cool cases. This case seemed so strange all the way around. I'm sorry but I would have told the women and not fried the guy's brain.

I have to say if it were me and Cuddy wanted to go say she lied I say have at it well do time together. She choose to falsify documents. Technically they have all had House over a barrel with this drug use.

Just glad the extra drama is now over.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
I was really happy when I watched last night and I saw an end (HOPEFULLY) to the whole cop story line. I really did not like the cop. In the past 2 seasons you kind of accepted that House took meds as a background issue. The main feature was the cases and how the team solved them. There was some tension with the team but it was more a reaction to how House treated them and the patients. I hope they get back to what they had in Season 1 and 2.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-11-07, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
I always liked House on clinic duty...I wouldn't mind seeing him do that again.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-22-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
I love House!!! Huge fan over here!!! If I am allowed only 1 show a week to watch, this is it! Kudos to Hugh Laurie for landing a Golden Globe!

I loved it when some time last year he won an award for House and in his speech said that he has in his pocket the names of everyone who works on the show and that he will pick 4 at random and thank those people. He wound up thanking people like the costume designer. So funny and witty!

02-01-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Jan. 9 Episode"
Hugh Laurie did a show called Fry and Laurie for some time in England. He's a real professional. I have to say it seems they are going to get all personal, touchy-feely now. I hope the show doesn't lose perspective.

02-01-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jan. 30 Episode"
Sounds like you might be referring to last Tuesday's episode. I didn't like it. It's the first episode of House I didn't like. I prefer them trying to solve a mystery case.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jan. 30 Episode"
>It's the
>first episode of House I
>didn't like. I prefer them
>trying to solve a mystery
>case.

I couldn't get into it either...the familiar story arc leads to enough drama as well as the guessing game as to what the problem actually is. It also makes you wonder what sort of off-the-wall, everyday thing will lead House to his diagnosis.

Count me as another who enjoys seeing House on clinic duty. The major case has to be there, but the odd background diagnosis given in his usual @$$hole demeanor make the show entertaining as well.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: House"
I just finished watching the first season of House and I have to say I never knew Cameron had a thing for House.

I do wish Sela Ward had stuck around. I lvoe her.

02-14-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: House"
Maybe she'll come back and stir things up again with House.

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: House"
I think House and Cutty should get together. Last night's episode was so great. He definitely likes her and should do something about it.

05-30-07, 01:46 AM (EST)
23. "Season 3 Finale"
Did no-one renew their contract? Wow.

I liked that Cameron didn't want to wait until Tuesday. That was cute.

On another note, my cousin and I were amused that the Cuban couple couldn't speak any English when they were being rescued at the beginning, but after saying "como se dice" a couple times, they were practically fluent.

Wheel of tribe

05-30-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Season 3 Finale"
I know Omar Epps (Foreman) renewed his contract and will be back in some form next season; I can't speak for the other two.

06-01-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
25. "He did?"
That's good. They can replace the other two though, their story is done.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

06-05-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
26. "RE: He did?"
I read in TV Guide that he was on for next season, though they didn't say what he would be doing.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Here's the interview."
Omar Epps Makes a House Call: "I Will Be Back"

The relevant portion:
TV Guide: Will you be back full-time next season? What will Foreman be doing?
Epps: I will be back. Obviously, it will be different — but I don't think even the writers know how yet.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "The other two..."
I can't find anything official about Morrison or Spencer, except that Morrison's doing a movie about Princess Di. She did do an interview with E!'s Kristen:
She told me, "The way things end it leaves room for everything to get really changed up next season, in a good way, I think. The three of us have been under House for three years, and in real life, a fellowship can only last two years, so it's time to kind of see what that means." Then she added, "I'd love to no longer be called a duckling!" And yeah, ducklings do grow up and turn into ducks...but I, personally, have a very strong hunch we'll see House and all the ducks back next season.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •