The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vanished."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-22-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vanished."
Anyone else catch the premiere of this last night? I quite enjoyed it considering I wasn't planning on watching. Not certain if I can handle the drama of both Prison Break and Vanished in one night though!

A birthday present from Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vanished. Breezy 08-22-06 1
 RE: Vanished. SilverStar 08-22-06 2
   RE: Vanished. HistoryDetective 09-26-06 10
       RE: Vanished. SilverStar 10-07-06 12
 RE: Vanished. Bebo 08-22-06 3
 RE: Vanished. Loree 08-22-06 4
 RE: Vanished. CouchTater 09-09-06 5
 RE: Vanished. Loree 09-24-06 6
   RE: Vanished. CouchTater 09-24-06 7
   RE: Vanished. Elaine0 09-25-06 8
   RE: Vanished. SurvivorBlows 09-25-06 9
 RE: Vanished. Loree 10-06-06 11
 RE: Vanished. CouchTater 10-07-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vanished."
I watched it, but I couldn't tell you a thing about it. It didn't grab my attention at all.

Summer breeze by Tribey.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vanished."
I watched. Only because of Gale Harold though. I loved him on Queer As Folk, so I was excited to see him on tv again. I enjoyed the show. I am interested enough to keep watching.

A Tribe work of art

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vanished."
Really? I hated his character on Queer As Folk. I never understood why the writers kept insisting that he was the hottest man to ever walk the earth when he is only slightly better than average looking. He certainly is not attractive enough to have all the guys worshipping him the way they did on that show.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vanished."
I absolutely hated Brian at first, but with the Season 1 ending and the events of Season 2, I found myself liking him more and more. I don't think he is the hottest man ever, but he's got something that attracts me.

A Tribe work of art

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vanished."
Meh. At least it was better than the Treasure Hunters finale.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vanished."
I watched it. I liked the way they kept adding new details throughout the show. It kept me interested. But I just hope I don't get hooked on this and they cancel it halfway through the season. That is the problem with these serial type shows. We never dare get attached to them.

But I plan to watch next week.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vanished."
I finally got around to watching the first two epys that I taped. I liked it and will keep watching for the time being, but I'm afraid it might be one of those that might get cancelled. I like the fast pace and story line, but the whole thing seems more like one of those made for TV disaster movies. I hope it's around for a while at any rate.

A Tribephyl gift

09-24-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vanished."
I am still watching this show. I want to find out what happened. I watched the first ep of "Kidnapped". Not sure I will keep watching it though. One show like this is enough and I already feel invested in "Vanished". So..."Kidnapped" will have to have a great second ep to keep me around.

09-24-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vanished."
I'm still watching this show too and am quite hooked on it. My tape or the TV timer craped out on me last week for the ending and I was really upset. That tells me I really like this show. I hope it sticks around and if not that they at least give us some closure.

A Tribephyl gift

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vanished."
I'm still watching and like it more each week.

I wasn't too impressed with Kidnapped. It held my interest and I will probably watch it again, but that's about it.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vanished."
> One show like this is enough and I already
>feel invested in "Vanished". So..."Kidnapped" will have to have
>a great second ep to keep me around.

I wouldn't worry about "Kidnapped" being around for long. I can't recall its exact premiere ratings right now, but they weren't very good -- I'll check later.

I've been watching "Vanished" but that might change based on tonight's premiere of "Heroes"

10-06-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vanished."
Fox Schedule Changes:
Following the conclusion of baseball season, struggling Fox drama Justice, currently airing Wednesday at 9 p.m., will move to Monday at 9 p.m. out of Prison Break, effective on Oct. 23. Present occupant Vanished will shift to the Friday 8 p.m. time period on Oct. 27 in place of Nanny 911. No word at press time what will replace Justice on Wednesday.

10-07-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Vanished."
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-06 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

ET: put this post in the wrong section

A Tribephyl creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •