The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battlestar Galactica update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

a_little_groovin 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a_little_groovin Click to send private message to a_little_groovin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battlestar Galactica update"
calling all battlestar fans out there!!! ..its been a long time sinse we talked about BSG here..let start it all over again..hehehehe...so whats new about the show? honestly ive never seen the show for a long period of time...what happened to starbuck? oh by the way im planning to get a copy of the latest edition of TV guide, it will be released tomorrow, they are going to feature BSG and with a coupon wherein u can download episodes of the show...have u heard of it guys?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battlestar Galactica update HuckleberryHound 03-20-06 1
 RE: Battlestar Galactica update Seana 05-16-06 2
 RE: Battlestar Galactica update pumpkinqueen 05-17-06 3
 RE: Battlestar Galactica update Seana 06-02-06 4
   RE: Battlestar Galactica update shakes the clown 06-08-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Battlestar Galactica update"
do you think going to itunes to get started watching the show is the best route to go? I've heard so much about this show and after reading a Rolling Stone article hyping it, I really need to see it. Besides, its on the same night as Dr. Who, so if it lives up to the hype, i could have a new favorite TV show night!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Battlestar Galactica update"
I don't get the Space channel anymore, so I rely on someone to tape the show for me. I am a couple weeks behind.

I've just watched the one where a vengeful fringe group takes over a bar on Cloud Nine (WTF?) to demand that Adama hand over Sharon.

They killed Billy!

You bast@rds!

I like that the show doesn't always paint the lead characters in the best light. However, Apollo's decision to walk out with the hostage-taker was really dumb.

Also, Ellen Tigh drives me nuts. That woman is a complete idiot. I keep hoping she'll turn out to be a Cylon, because I think Tigh would shove her out an airlock himself. Then maybe he could quit drinking again with a bit of success.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Battlestar Galactica update"
i love BSG--it is amazing--easily one of the best shows on t.v. imho, there have only been 2 mediocre episodes--the rest have been awesome.

i bought the first season on dvd, then downloaded season 2.0 and 2.5 from itunes. i have a video ipod, but you can watch on your computer too.

i'm getting cable so i can watch season 3 as it airs. i don't know if i can wait until october--it is soooo frackin good!

an arkiegrl original 2005

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Battlestar Galactica update"
OK, so is Baltar a Cylon, then? If not, how did he survive the nuclear blast that killed "Caprica 6"?

I can't wait to see the season finale! But I guess I have to since I haven't seen the person who tapes it for me.

I didn't realise that the guy who plays Apollo is British. I just watched a behind-the-scenes types show and it was a surprise to hear his accent.

Sigs by Bob! Because even fairy princesses need a little siggage!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Battlestar Galactica update"
>OK, so is Baltar a Cylon,
>then? If not, how
>did he survive the nuclear
>blast that killed "Caprica 6"?
>

huh???? He survived it the same way thousands of people on Caprica survived it. Also, when the blast ripped through his house his cylon gf covered him up and protected him from the initial blast.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •