The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love Monkey on CBS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-23-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love Monkey on CBS"
Did anyone watch "Love Monkey" on CBS? It is a new show starring Tom Cavanaugh and Jason Priestley. I loved it!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS Tahj 01-24-06 1
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS Tahj 01-26-06 2
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS DooWahDitty 01-26-06 3
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS sittem 01-27-06 4
   RE: Love Monkey on CBS Seana 01-27-06 5
   RE: Love Monkey on CBS SurvivorBlows 02-01-06 6
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS Glow 02-08-06 7
 RE: Love Monkey on CBS Tahj 02-10-06 8
 May be back Bebo 02-28-06 9
   RE: May be back Tahj 02-28-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-24-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
I watched it. Yeah, I think it's going to be a great show. I read in TV guide that the acts they feature are real upcoming artists.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-26-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
Another good episode. Y'all should start watching it!

Moves courtesy of Syren

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-26-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
This sounds like a good username......

move along, nothing to see hear...... (thanks for the tip Tahj. I'll check it out.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
I saw it the first week and missed it this week. Did Ed find a new job? I thought maybe he'd look to buy a bowling alley and bring in acts to entertain there.

I really did enjoy the show - I just can't get Ed out of my mind.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
Hee. That's funny. Tom C. used to be the face of Labatt's Blue Light beer up here. Every time I see him, all I can think is "If I'd wanted water, I'd have asked for water."

I agree that the show is fun. So far I've only seen the premier episode. I enjoyed it. I really hope the best friend who's a girl stays a best friend. They always ruin shows for me when they try to make a love interest with 2 characters who are supposed to be friends.

Sigs by Bob! Because even fairy princesses need a little siggage!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-06 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

As a former Ed fan, I've watched both episodes so far and enjoyed them both. I just hope it lasts -- from what I heard, the initial ratings haven't been that great.

Btw, the first episode ended with him getting a new job at that small indy record label, you must have missed that

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
I had my doubts about the show during and after the first episode. I'm glad I gave it another shot though because I really enjoy it.

02-10-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Love Monkey on CBS"
Well, here's another one that they cancelled after only three episodes despite critical acclaim. I hate network TV.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "May be back"
According to EOnline's Kristin, there is a possibility that this show is going to get picked up by the CW network.

02-28-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: May be back"
Hope so!

Moves courtesy of Syren

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •