The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kitchen Confidential"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kitchen Confidential"
Just saw the episode with Michael Vaughn (er...I mean, Vartan) playing the rival French chef. My Tivo cut off the last minute of the show where Bradley Cooper's character's hand was glued to the prison phone. Vartan looked up at the guard behind him who supposedly helped with the glued phone. What happened in that last minute?

Sigs by Cyg

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kitchen Confidential CattyChat 12-06-05 1
   RE: Kitchen Confidential bullzeye 12-06-05 2
       RE: Kitchen Confidential willinCal 12-06-05 3
           RE: Kitchen Confidential bullzeye 12-07-05 4
 It Sickens Me CattyChat 12-13-05 5
   RE: It Sickens Me bullzeye 12-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kitchen Confidential"
Darn it, I missed that too. I should have known there would be one more brief scene at the end. I'm just glad this show is back & hope it stays, because it is one of my fave new shows this year.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kitchen Confidential"
Strange - the episode I saw ended with him (the French rival), getting arrested by the INS. I wonder if we are behind up here - it's been ages since they have aired an episode.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kitchen Confidential"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Fortunately, I still had this show in my Tivo's Season Pass. Otherwise, I would have missed this show. This episode recorded last night.

Yes, it did end with him getting arrested by the INS, but during the ending credits there was one last scene where Bradley Cooper and Vartan are talking to each other at one of those prison visitor glass windows. The end credits are currently running underneath the screen. Vartan looks up at the prison guard behind him to thank him for gluing the prison phone, and KAPOOT...the Tivo recording ends! I mean, c'mon! It's bad enough network TV doesn't even air repeats in the same week.

Edit: I also remember a comment made from Cooper commenting about Vartan saying it was like he was working with him again. Thought it was funny.

I too, hope this show doesn't get cancelled because this is a funny show.

Sigs by Cyg

12-07-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kitchen Confidential"
Thank you for the clarification - drats! Now I wish I had waited until the credits were over before changing the channel!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It Sickens Me"
I'm bummed that one of my faves this season is gone already. I thought this show was funny & different & loved the characters. It was on for a few eps, then pulled for a month or two brought back 1 night & cancelled. What is wrong with these networks -- especially FOX who lowers the bar for taste every year & yet when they have something great (Arrested Dev. & Kitchen Confidential) they cancel them.

I'm a little miffed. Wonder when the last of Arrested will be shown.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

12-13-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: It Sickens Me"
It's cancelled? Please say it ain't so....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •