The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernatural"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Supernatural"
Anyone check out Supernatural yet? I read really good reviews of the show in the weeks prior, so I made an effort to tune in & I liked it. I'm a sucker for a little spookiness & good looking guys and luckily, this has both .

The first episode was great & went at a fast pace. There is so much going on.

The best thing about this is the fact there are 2 long-term story lines -- (1. what killed mom & Sam's girlfriend & 2. where is dad) -- and that each episode has a spooky/eerie storline that is solved by the end by these modern ghostbusters.

Sam & Dean are fun to watch as they play out their sibling rivalry. I'm going to keep watching this & hope it lasts for a while.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Supernatural Tahj 09-20-05 1
   RE: Supernatural photokitty 09-23-05 4
 RE: Supernatural SurvivorBlows 09-20-05 2
   RE: Supernatural CattyChat 09-20-05 3
 RE: Supernatural Loree 09-30-05 5
 RE: Supernatural buckeyegirl 10-09-05 6
   RE: Supernatural CattyChat 10-10-05 7
       RE: Supernatural Jcschmitt 12-15-05 8
 The Scarecrow CattyChat 01-14-06 9
 New Season--Spoilers from TV Guide Snidget 09-12-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-20-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Supernatural"
Yeah, I watched and liked it. I taped it and it cut off before the ending. I had a feeling Sam's girlfriend was going to get killed, but damn, I missed it.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Supernatural"
Yep, Sam got home on Sunday night, as planned, so he could do his interview the next day. He found a plate of cookies in the kitchen with a note that said "Missed you." He then goes to bed and feels a drop on his face, wakes up to see...his girlfriend stuck to the ceiling. Then she caught fire.

Cut to the two brothers outside, at the car. Sam throws a gun into the trunk and says, "We've got work to do."

Law school, schmaw school.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Supernatural"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

I watched it last week, it was interesting enough (one of the brothers is the guy that used to be on Smallville, no?) but there's so much other stuff on tonight (Big Brother finale, Rock Star finale, Battle Of The Network Reality Stars finale, Dancing With The Stars dance off, The Biggest Loser 2, NCIS season premiere, etc.) that I don't think I'll end up seeing the second episode -- even if the DVR's weren't going to be overheating, I just don't have the time.

I did see a screener of tonight's My Name Is Earl debut a couple of weeks ago, maybe its because I remember Jason Lee from all his Keith Smith stuff, but I also thought that was pretty good. Unfortunately I'm guessing its not likely to do very well in the ratings and will probably be another The Office or Arrested Development

09-20-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Supernatural"
Yeah, tonight is a rough night. I am watching the Dance off until Rockstar finale comes on. Recording -- Supernatural, BB6 (don't care who wins, but want to see the jury give 'em heck & who votes for who), My Name is Earl, The Office, SVU. I'll be watching into the wee hours -- but minus commercials, it should go quick.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Supernatural"
I've been watching this show. I enjoy it so far. It kind of reminds me of a younger version of X-Files.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Supernatural"
I admit it, I only turned on this show because Jensen Ackles was in it. I've liked him ever since he played Eric on Days of Our Lives. The show is slowly growing on me, but I think it would do better after Charmed then Gilmore Girls, just because the core audience of Charmed is already used to the supernatural themed story lines.
Webby-one of my friends watches Smallville, and assures me that Dean (Ackles) was the boyfriend of the girl you mentioned on that show.I think he was another sci fi type show on Fox, the one with Jessica Alba on it...I think it was Dark Angel, but I'm not sure about the name.

An ARnutz!

10-10-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Supernatural"
>"I admit it, I only turned on this show because Jensen
Ackles was in it."

He is so good looking. I've never seen him before Supernatural and he is a HUGE draw for the show -- yummy. I've been watching each week & I still really like the show. It was just picked up for the season, so I guess others are enjoying it too.

This week is "Bloody Mary." Can't wait to see what they do with this ghost story. As long as Jensen is there, I'm watching.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Jcschmitt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jcschmitt Click to send private message to Jcschmitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Supernatural"
I've been watching it from the start. My favorite is Dean.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WbsSupernatural

01-14-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "The Scarecrow"
Glad a new ep of this show finally aired this week. I DVRd it & just got around to watching it last night.

This is the spookiest show on TV and I love it. This episode was really creepy with the scariest looking scarecrow I have seen. If you like scary (not gore, but chills) then I recommend this show. This show makes up tenfold for the reprised Nightstalker sucking so bad.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "New Season--Spoilers from TV Guide"
Gosh, no ones been on this thread for a long time.

*sweeps out cobwebs*

Enjoyed the new season opener, and just read the TV Guide spoilers and I twitched so bad I had to share the horror, oh the horror

{hidden text} "Episode 4 jumps five years into the future where, says Kripke, "the world is an entertainingly nasty place to be." Look for a virus that turns people into zombies, the Four Horsemen (including one played by Deadwood's Titus Welliver) who drive muscle cars and a president named Sarah Palin."

*twitch*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •