The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krazykat 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krazykat Click to send private message to Krazykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
I love this show! This Doc is such a riot. I missed the first couple of episodes but have been a die hard fan since the first time a saw it. Hugh Laurie is perfect. What a smart a$$. You have to love him though. I was disappointed in the "date" he had with his female doctor friend (cant remember her name). I thought he was mean to her when she asked him how he felt. I wanted those two to get together. If you watch the show - let me know what you think of it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? okaychatt 05-18-05 1
   RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Krazykat 05-19-05 2
       RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? okaychatt 05-19-05 3
           RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Krazykat 05-19-05 4
               RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? okaychatt 05-19-05 5
       RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Agman2 01-15-16 9
 RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? okaychatt 06-08-05 6
   RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Roo 06-09-05 7
       RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? amanda2 06-09-05 8
           RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Agman2 01-15-16 10
 RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ? Agman2 02-18-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-18-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
<Hugh Laurie

He's some actor. I remember him as Bertie Wooster in the PBS Jeeves series. There, he was a dithering, yet delightful empty headed gad about in London in the 1920s. Quite a contrast.

I've only seen one episode, but I remember I liked it very much.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-19-05, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krazykat Click to send private message to Krazykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
That was one thing that astonished me....when I read he was from London and that he was "using his American accent" for the show. Great actor. I've never come across a charactor that is such a smart a$$, dripping with sarcasm, and outright obnoxious and yet he's sexy as hell.

05-19-05, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
<yet he's sexy as hell

He is on this show, but check him out on the Bertie Wooster and Jeeves series sometime. There, he's loveable, but one would want to keep a distance from his antics. Poor Jeeves.

05-19-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
Okaychatt, I'm from Indiana..I've never heard of the show you mentioned. Where have you seen it? Is it on a major network? Comedy? Drama? Thanks for the info!

05-19-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
The Jeeves and Wooster series was on PBS a number of years ago. P.G. Wodehouse wrote the original stories - they're quite amusing, and PBS adapted them for tv.

You can read about them at Amazon - "The Complete Jeeves and Wooster".

If you're a member of Netflix, they have the Jeeves and Wooster series.

Agman2 1875 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-15-16, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
Hey there Krazy, I'm a real smartass who drips with sarcasm and has a penchant to be obnoxious. Don't you think that makes me sexy as hell too? Please say yes

06-08-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
I watched my second episode ever last night. A sixteen year old boy was suffering from a mutated measles gene. Very rare occurrence, so of course Dr. House soon nailed the diagnosis. He also won a huge bet that the kid's dad wasn't his natural father. Turns out - neither was his mother. The boy had been adopted - and that was what led to House's remarkable diagnosis. Whatever.

House's edginess got on my nerves, despite the "poignant" scene at the end where he is watching the kid play rugby and House is giving his cane the eye.

I'll give the show another go next week, but I'm not sure I'll be able to warm up much to the main character.

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-09-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
Yeah, he's mucho obnoxious, but he also has his "demons" from the past. You find out a little more about him at the end of the season.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

amanda2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-09-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda2 Click to send private message to amanda2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
I love House and think Hugh Laurie is so talented. There's lots of information about Hugh and House on http://hughlaurie.info

01-15-16, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
Careful Amanda, don't believe everything you read on the internet! Surprisingly some of it's not true! Just sayin'

02-18-16, 04:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Anybody watch HOUSE M.D. ?"
no i didn't

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •