The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Yee haw! I have MISSED this show. Catch the re-runs of the first season, play the cock____er drinking game (every time Al uses the word, quaff), and hop aboard the stage for Season 2. I am hoping, in WCH's absence, others here watch. It's hard to stand alone amidst the tumbleweeds, swearing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... SurvivorBlows 03-04-05 1
   RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... ginger 03-07-05 2
 repeats? shakes the clown 03-07-05 3
   RE: repeats? ginger 03-07-05 5
 RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... Tahj 03-07-05 4
   RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... ginger 03-07-05 6
   RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... ginger 03-07-05 7
       RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... Tahj 03-07-05 8
           RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwoo... ginger 03-07-05 9
 Damned HBO on Demand Angelfood 03-09-05 10
   RE: Damned HBO on Demand ginger 03-10-05 11
       RE: Damned HBO on Demand ginger 03-21-05 12
           RE: Damned HBO on Demand Tahj 03-23-05 13
               RE: Damned HBO on Demand ginger 03-23-05 14
 tonight's happenings Angelfood 05-01-05 15
   RE: tonight's happenings ginger 05-17-05 16
       RE: tonight's happenings Angelfood 05-18-05 17
           RE: tonight's happenings ginger 05-19-05 18
               RE: tonight's happenings ginger 05-23-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Ack, if I hadn't have read this I'd have missed the premiere -- that's what I get for not watching HBO much lately!

Thanks!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-07-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Glad to be of service. Quite the bang-up premier, in many senses of that word.

Do not understand how Bullock thinks this wife and mistress thing is going to work out. The widow's welcome basket (crap basket?) was such a strange gesture. The third house is shaping up with the arrival of "new trim," and there was that great funny awful scene about the bartender and the spitoon and the jacket.

Joining the US is going to be tricky work at best for Al and co.

So glad the show is back!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "repeats?"
...just rolled back into town from a week and a half vactation in Florida. This is the only thing I forgot to TIVO. Anyone know when its going to be re-aired on HBO this week?

My friend who I stayed with in Florida is going to Deadwood in three weeks...he didn't even know there was a show about it so I bought him the DVD boxset while I was down there so he could get a little background for his vacation. He's staying at the Bullock Hotel.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

03-07-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: repeats?"
I think tomorrow night, Dahlin. I'll try to find out.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-07-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Yee Haw!!! I watch this motherfu*kin', cocksuckin', whoremongerin', badass show!!

Loved the fight and the square-off of the widow and the wife.

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-07-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Why didn't the widow just come over in her chemise and tell the wife how good a fvck her husband is? Because that would have been less obvious than the whole welcome to Deadwood Festival of Awkwardness.

Bonus reality points for showing the widow's little underarm curls, BTW. So often the Venus razor somehow makes its way back in time in the fictionalized West.

I'm a little leery of the kid. I have the feeling we will "glimpse the West through a child's eyes" with the introduction of this character, and I'm not really into that. We don't want to veer sharply into "Shane" now.

EXCELLENT imitation of Barnum that Al did, wasn't it? Sounded just like him.

03-07-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

LOL...Tahj, look at what words made it to the public eye in your post, and then try to reply using the word for female dog.

03-07-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
You mean "b¡tch?"

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-07-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hey, Cock$#%$^&**@ers! Deadwood Returns Sunday."
Okay, how come Tahj gets to swear and I don't?

Where's the FCC Hotline number when I need it?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Damned HBO on Demand"
I've watched all 13 episodes in the last few days, here at my mother's. Now I'm hooked. And I'm not usually into Westerns.

LOVE IT! Can't get enough of Bullock, and I'm glad he didn't dump Alma. Closed captioning helps.

Between this and Carnivale, I'm busy for the next few Sundays.

03-10-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Damned HBO on Demand"
I don't like westerns and I lvoe this one, too. Not sure what that says about it. Did you see the season premiere? A lot of Bullock to lvoe there, shall we say.

03-21-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Damned HBO on Demand"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-05 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Bumping since a couple more episodes have rolled, like tumbleweeds, down our television main street.

Jeez - Poor Al! McShane is so realistic that I almost can't watch him suffering through this.

The widder and Bullock - if this turns into a Sam & Diane Supressed Lust Permastory, I'll be peeved.

The New Hooer in Town - she may be a match for Al and The Total Nutjob Who Runs The Other Brothel, Whose Name Escapes Me. She made me shiver with that "wooden box" comment. She was the ghost in "Ghost Story", so it figures.

Still with us, Pardners?

03-23-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Damned HBO on Demand"
I'm still here Madame!! They gots ta get some man 'ho's in them thar houses!

Did you notice that Garrett Dillahunt, who played Jack McCall, the guy who killed Wild Bill Hicock, is back as a different character--Francis Woolcott, the scout who works for Hearst?

Moves courtesy of Syren

03-23-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Damned HBO on Demand"
Really??! Weird. I didn't.

I will look at him more carefully this weekend.

05-01-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "tonight's happenings"
alma & ellsworth
Can't wait to see if she'll accept his proposal. I Think she should.

what's gonna happen to ms. isringhausen? how will she change the deal with Al (i'm assuming alma agreed to al's terms, but they didn't show anything).

and what is joannie gonna do now? will willcott stay away from her? Will Jane be guarding over her and get off the booze?

I MUST KNOW!!!!

05-17-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: tonight's happenings"
LVOE the signpic, Foody...

Wasn't the funeral devastating? When Mrs. Bullock tripped? How much harder will it be for her to watch the Widder give birth to Bullock's child now that the boy is dead?

I started to think Jane and Joanie might make a good couple last night.

Who's going to play Hearst? I imagine his visit will be in the finale.

Do you find you listen carefully to every word they say and still finish some scenes going, "Now what the fvck did they just agree to do?"

Still a GREAT cocksucking show.

05-18-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: tonight's happenings"
yes, horrible. Good thing I watched at 6 am with lotsa Kleenex. But i thought it was a great show of how the community came together and how they respect Bullock and felt bad for the boy.

I was happy that Alma said yes!!! I cAlled that in season 1. Sorry that its loveless, but he'll be a good dad, and she'll keep her position and wealth.

Hearst is Gerald ... delta burke's husband.

Yes, I think Joannie and Cjane will be good for each other, but will Charlie Utter approve or be jealous?? ;)

I found a couple good msgbds with some spoilers, I'll pm them to ya.

05-19-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: tonight's happenings"
Hmmm. Gerald Rainey. We'll see.

I almost wish they'd bring in actors we'd never heard of; Peter Coyote kind of broke the spell last year.

Thanks for the links you sent...haven't had a chance to peruse, but I will. Although I don't think I want spoiler info for this show; kind of like the drama to unfold au natural.

05-23-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: tonight's happenings"
Just bumping to say, what a great fvcking show. While I admire the editorial restraint that dictated it end last night, after two brief and shining seasons, I sure wish it weren't over. The finale was fine. Everyone on the show should get an Oscar and an Emmy, combined. Yee haw!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •