The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Father of the Pride"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Father of the Pride"
PLEASE!!! Let me start the Offical Bash of this POC!

After all the hype during the Olympics, and then, thanks to the RNC (here on the left coast anyway) a bit of hide-and-seek for the premier (ended up Thursday at 10:30pm)

The CGA left much to be desired. Not what was expected from the creators of SHREK. The "jokes" (had to include the quotation marks, sorry) we lame, unfunny, predictable and oh yes, stupid. (Did I include lame and unfunny?)
The characters were two dimentional (in every sense of the word) and the dialog reeked.

But on the positive side, it was only 30 minutes.

My money is on the bare minimum number of episodes ... would one be too many?

Any rebuttals?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *pout* cqvenus 09-04-04 1
   RE: *pout* tvgeek401 09-12-04 8
 RE: Father of the Pride grit 09-05-04 2
 RE: Father of the Pride Draco Malfoy 09-07-04 3
   RE: Father of the Pride ginger 09-08-04 4
   RE: Father of the Pride weltek 09-09-04 6
 RE: Father of the Pride Drive My Car 09-09-04 5
   RE: Father of the Pride HuckleberryHound 09-09-04 7
 RE: Father of the Pride susang 12-02-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*pout*"

I missed it. Think they'll reair?

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *pout*"
cq, i love your siggie. very...sciency.

as for the show, this geek didn't watch and has no intention of doing otherwise in the near future.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Father of the Pride"
They had a little thing afterwards about the making of Father of the Pride. They said it takes 9 months to make an episode. Does that mean we get a 9 month reprieve from this show before they air the second episode?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Father of the Pride"
I am really amazed that this show aired. Considering what happened to Roy, I would think that NBC would have just eaten the money they spent on this and let it die. Even if S&R said they wanted it to air, I just think it's in bad taste.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Father of the Pride"
I agree. And I am generally all about tasteless shows.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Father of the Pride"
That's the only part of the show I like (S&R). The recent bit about Matt Lauer was good stuff IMHO!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Father of the Pride"
i was flipping around during commercials of other shows, and saw about 5 minutes of this.
In those few minutes, they used the words Whore and B*tch.
I know it isn't a childrens show, but why not more family friendly? Like I said I didn't see much of it.

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-09-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Father of the Pride"
I have seen it very briefly, and was not all that impressed. Also, if it has the language that you say it does, I think it is really inappropriate! It is a cartoon, and will attract a younger crown because of its look. That is pretty irreponsible if you ask me.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Father of the Pride"
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, FOTP was the most bizarre series ever

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •