The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"That 70's Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"That 70's Show"
I love that show. Makes me laugh so hard. I adore Hyde, I love he and Jackie together. Eric and Donna rock!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I agree Red_Dobie 11-20-03 1
 RE: That 70's Show AugustGirl 11-20-03 2
 RE: That 70's Show smiley 11-21-03 3
   Fez! Goooey_Alley 01-04-04 18
 RE: That 70's Show blacknwhitedog 11-21-03 4
   RE: That 70's Show Tiger Lily 11-21-03 5
 RE: That 70's Show Tiger Lily 11-21-03 6
   RE: That 70's Show L82LIFE 12-01-03 7
 RE: That 70's Show Ra_8secs 12-01-03 8
   RE: That 70's Show ginger 12-02-03 9
       RE: That 70's Show Breezy 12-02-03 10
           RE: That 70's Show bell83 12-05-03 11
               ? Breezy 12-05-03 12
                   RE: ? bell83 12-06-03 16
               RE: That 70's Show LadyT 12-05-03 14
                   RE: That 70's Show MollyTV 12-05-03 15
 RE: That 70's Show Meemo 12-05-03 13
   RE: That 70's Show kelli_blue 12-18-03 17
 RE: That 70's Show Savahnna 09-21-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red_Dobie 731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red_Dobie Click to send private message to Red_Dobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I agree"
Just the other night, my DH remarked that he thought this was the funniest show on TV. Eric's parents are my favorite.

I wonder how long they are under contract? I can't imagine them keeping Ashton (Mr. Moore) for too much longer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That 70's Show"
Since it moved to Wednesdays it's hard for me to catch it. I don't have Tivo so I have to watch Ed and tape Enterprise. Unfortunately, That 70's Show is the one I miss. But I know it'll be on syndication for a while, so I'll eventually catch up.

And I can't believe I love that Jackie and Hyde hooked up.

Mr Moore. *snort*

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That 70's Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-03 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

I love this show too...my fav is Fez LOL

*Hugh Jackman will be the next Mr. Moore!*

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-04, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Fez!"
I have to agree with you! Fez is a loco!

...the little man turned black...

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That 70's Show"
I love this show too! It reminds me so much of my high school friends. (except for the pot smoking)

Anyone know what year they're supposed to be on? I know a couple seasons ago they celebrated the bicentenial (1976) and they always reference Star Wars (1977). I would think now that they are going off to college the show would be close to being done.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-21-03, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: That 70's Show"
It reminds me of my high school friends too (only WITH the pot smoking )

As for the year- if you watch the beginning credits, right at the end of them they show a license plate with names on it. There's one of those little stickers (like the ones you get when you renew your plates) that tells you which year that episode is supposed to take place in.

Vows never to touch another pancake again, just 'cause she *hearts* JSlice.

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-21-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: That 70's Show"
I love That 70's Show. My favorite parts are when they are getting high in the circle (of course), but I also crack up every time Red says something about putting his foot in someone's ass.

I also love the "Stupid Helmet".

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: That 70's Show"
Isn't Red great? I love the show, but he and Kitty just make it perfect. Dumbass has become my new favorite term for stupid people.

Hyde and Jackie are great together, as are Erik and Donna. Kelso is the perfect Dumbass.

L82life

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: That 70's Show"
I don't make it a point to watch the show, but I like it when I do. I was H.S. class of '77, so it keys lots of memories.

Problem now, i think, Lily, is not that their writing timeline is reaching the end of the decade (isn't that why they're starting up "That 80's Show"?), but that the kid actors look like they should be graduate students by now.

-- Ra, as fast as light

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: That 70's Show"
Haig looks about 40 to me. Excellent ensemble cast, though. Whenever I see the guy who plays Fez on a talk show I get thrown because his accent is completely fabricated.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: That 70's Show"
his accent is completely fabricated It is? I never knew.

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: That 70's Show"
That 70's show is definitly my new favorite show seeing as how Friends is in its last season! It may be better than Friends anyways. Both the shows are great anyways. But i see the end drawing near for this show b/c Donna and Eric are about to move to Madison and get an apartment together so no more pot smoking in the basement and did anyone else notice that they got a new Laurie?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "?"
end drawing near for this show b/c Donna and Eric are about to move to Madison and get an apartment together

ummmm no, Eric decided not to go. He's staying home to help the family out until Red can go back to work.

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ?"
Sorry, I guess i'm a little behind! i can never tell which are the new episodes. The episode i watched that night had Donna and Eric looking for apt. in Madison!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: That 70's Show"
A few seasons ago, Laurie was gone too. She alledgedly has some substance abuse problems so they got a new Laurie. I like her, she has been pretty seamless.

They did try an 80's show and it was horrible.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: That 70's Show"
wow...i wondered why they got a different laurie.
i thought it was cause the first one had a new show...
which didn't make it...i forget the name.
and then she came back again..

i have to say..she was PERFECT tho for the role..it is taking some getting used to for me to like the new laurie.

i don't really like fez this season....kinda boring...and i still like jackie and kelso together....they were so funny.

and i liked joanne too..hope she comes back..
molly

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-05-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: That 70's Show"
Hey T,

DW and I love this show.

On Saturdays where we live, it is on from 1 pm to 7 pm straight on various channels in syndication. I've never done the whole 6 hours before, but I know if I'm ever sick over a weekend I've got something to do

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-18-03, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: That 70's Show"
That 70's Show is GREAT!! The whole cast plays well of eachother.
I'm not sure what to make of the recast of Eric's sister yet. The first was SO funny!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: That 70's Show"
WOW!! I really had to search for this one!! I'll never get tired of the reruns!!....LOVE this show.

Kitty and Red make it too! Though it's an awesome cast.

I'd be interested in knowing if any of them are doing any new TV these days.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •