The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josha Ledet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mcnealpriscilla 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-12, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcnealpriscilla Click to send private message to mcnealpriscilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josha Ledet"
JOSHA LEDIT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO GO HOME IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PHILLIP! HE CAN NOT SING AT ALL ITS BECAUSE HE IS WHITE!!!!!
AND EVERBODY FEELS SORRY FOR HIM. HE SHOULD NOT BE IN THE FINALE IT SHOULD BE JESSICA AND JOSHA. AMERICAN IDOL IS SO RASCIST JOSHA GOT ROBBED LAST NIGHT JUST LIKE JENNIFER HUDSON
THIS COMPETITION SHOULD NOT BE BASED ON WHO YOU LIKE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL REASON IT SHOULD BE BASED ON WHO CAN SING. PHILLIP CAN NOT SING!!!HE HAS NO SOUL AT ALL I GUARANTEE YOU THEY WILL ROB JESSICA SHE CAN SING BUT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT WHITE SHE WILL NOT WIN!!! AMERICAN IDOL IS RACIST. I AM ASKING ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO BOYCOTT NEXT YEAR DONT TRY OUT FOR THE SHOW BECAUSE IT IS RACIST AND YOU WONT WIN. LETS SEE HOW BORING IT WILL BE WITH THE SAME OLD BORING WHITE MUSIC WITH NO SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOSHA LEDET SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FINALE NOT PHILLIP BORING WHITE #####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT WE ALL KNOW WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR THEIR OWN KIND EVEN IF THEY CANT SING OR DANCE. ALL BLACKS BOYCOTT AMERICAN IDOL. BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN AMERICAN IDOL. WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOUL THEY ARE JUST PLAIN JANE AND BORING. I LOVE YOU JOSHA LEDET YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!
AMERICAN IDOL IS THE DEVILS WORK!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josha Ledet Estee 05-18-12 1
   RE: Josha Ledet qwertypie 05-18-12 3
 RE: Josha Ledet mrc 05-18-12 2
 RE: Josha Ledet qwertypie 05-18-12 4
   RE: Josha Ledet Snidget 05-18-12 5
 RE: Josha Ledet agman 05-18-12 6
 RE: Josha Ledet csnumber23 05-18-12 7
   RE: Josha Ledet qwertypie 05-18-12 8
 So you're saying moonbaby 05-19-12 9
   RE: So you're saying agman 05-21-12 11
 RE: Josha Ledet agman 05-20-12 10
   RE: Josha Ledet qwertypie 05-22-12 12
       RE: Josha Ledet agman 05-22-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josha Ledet"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josha Ledet"
I THINK S/HE LOCATED IT JUST FINE!!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josha Ledet"
I AGREE WITH TOU JOSH WAS THE BEST AND IS THE BEST AND THEYRE WILL NEFVER BE ANOTHE RONE LIKE HIM U GO JOSH DONT LET THEM KEEP YOU DOWN RANDY JHO AND STEVEN BIG LIPS TYLER DONT KNOW MUSIC!!11!!111!

Someone Fooned me
This is more like it.

05-18-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josha Ledet"
AMERICAN IDOL IS THE DEVILS WORK!!!
So Ryan Seacrest is the anti-Christ?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Josha Ledet"
That would explain a lot.

Celebration by Agman

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Josha Ledet"
*rolls eyes

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-12, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Josha Ledet"
I can't believe I wasted my time reading this useless post!!!

05-18-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Josha Ledet"
And you will never get that time back! Have a nice day.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-12, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "So you're saying"
the white guy with the guitar wins.

05-21-12, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So you're saying"

05-20-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Josha Ledet"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-12 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

HE CAN NOT
>SING AT ALL ITS BECAUSE
>HE IS WHITE!!!!!

And YOU don't find this to be a racist comment on your part?

>I AM ASKING ALL BLACK
>PEOPLE TO BOYCOTT NEXT YEAR
>DONT TRY OUT FOR THE
>SHOW BECAUSE IT IS RACIST
>AND YOU WONT WIN.

Sounds like you are the racist here

WHITE PEOPLE WILL VOTE
>FOR THEIR OWN KIND EVEN
>IF THEY CANT SING OR
>DANCE. WHITE
>PEOPLE HAVE NO SOUL THEY
>ARE JUST PLAIN JANE AND
>BORING.

Aren't you making a racist stereotype here?

FWIW, I think Joshua was the best of the three, but I don't think he lost because of racism, he just didn't have a big enough voting block. I think they need to change how they do the voting and you might see the most talented person win. just sayin

05-22-12, 05:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Josha Ledet"
Joshua didn't have enough ties to a foreign country that really, really, really cares who wins and makes it a mandatory requirement of citizenship to fake an IPP address and vote.

05-22-12, 06:37 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Josha Ledet"
YEa, I know, I'm to the point where I don't really care who wins this season. I'm not even tempted to buy their CD anyway.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •