The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-12, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST "
Songs from the year of your birth, too bad not songs from the year of your arrest--but modern music may not be sung. And from the song list looks like a fair number of songs covered in the year of your birth so we can have even fewer songs that might be relevant to the current music scene.

12? as people who are silly enough to have outstanding warrants for their arrest still think that reality TV is a great place to hide from the cops.

Based on the set list posted to facebook, tonight is even worse than I expected as for song choice. I didn't think that was possible.

I'll be sliding in around 8:30 so if anyone can run it until then that would be great, otherwise I'll hit the DVR and do it a bit late.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Waiting for spin. (Death slot: Ph... Estee 03-14-12 1
 Drink of the night whimsey 03-14-12 2
 Philip Phillips whimsey 03-14-12 3
 Jessica. Estee 03-14-12 4
 Jessica Sanchez whimsey 03-14-12 5
   RE: Jessica Sanchez whimsey 03-14-12 7
 HeeJun whimsey 03-14-12 6
   RE: HeeJun whimsey 03-14-12 9
 Heejun Estee 03-14-12 8
 I'm Here will take over Snidget 03-14-12 10
   RE: I'm Here will take over whimsey 03-14-12 12
   RE: I'm Here will take over Estee 03-14-12 15
 Elise Testone Snidget 03-14-12 11
   RE: Elise Testone Snidget 03-14-12 13
   RE: Elise Testone whimsey 03-14-12 17
 Elise. Estee 03-14-12 14
 DeAndre Brackensick Snidget 03-14-12 16
   RE: DeAndre Brackensick whimsey 03-14-12 18
       RE: DeAndre Brackensick Estee 03-14-12 21
   RE: DeAndre Brackensick Estee 03-14-12 19
       RE: DeAndre Brackensick Maroonclown 03-14-12 22
           It's not a season until we hear the Estee 03-14-12 27
               RE: It's not a season until we hear... Maroonclown 03-14-12 28
                   RE: It's not a season until we hear... Estee 03-14-12 37
                       RE: It's not a season until we hear... Maroonclown 03-14-12 50
           RE: DeAndre Brackensick whimsey 03-14-12 31
   RE: DeAndre Brackensick Snidget 03-14-12 20
 Shannon Magrane Snidget 03-14-12 23
   RE: Shannon Magrane Snidget 03-14-12 24
       Colton Dixon Snidget 03-14-12 30
   RE: Shannon Magrane whimsey 03-14-12 25
       RE: Shannon Magrane Estee 03-14-12 29
   RE: Shannon Magrane Estee 03-14-12 26
 Colton Dixon Snidget 03-14-12 32
   RE: Colton Dixon Maroonclown 03-14-12 33
       RE: Colton Dixon Maroonclown 03-14-12 36
           RE: Colton Dixon Estee 03-14-12 40
               RE: Colton Dixon Maroonclown 03-14-12 47
       RE: Colton Dixon whimsey 03-14-12 38
   RE: Colton Dixon Snidget 03-14-12 34
   RE: Colton Dixon Estee 03-14-12 35
 Erika Van Pelt Snidget 03-14-12 39
   RE: Erika Van Pelt Snidget 03-14-12 41
   RE: Erika Van Pelt whimsey 03-14-12 42
   RE: Erika Van Pelt Estee 03-14-12 43
 Law Enforcement Intervened Snidget 03-14-12 44
   RE: Law Enforcement Intervened Maroonclown 03-14-12 45
       RE: Law Enforcement Intervened whimsey 03-14-12 52
   RE: Law Enforcement Intervened Estee 03-14-12 46
   RE: Law Enforcement Intervened agman 03-18-12 65
 Skylar Laine Snidget 03-14-12 48
   RE: Skylar Laine Snidget 03-14-12 51
 Every single year, the same theme. Estee 03-14-12 49
 Joshua Ledet Snidget 03-14-12 53
   RE: Joshua Ledet whimsey 03-14-12 54
   Season over. Estee 03-14-12 55
   RE: Joshua Ledet Snidget 03-14-12 56
       RE: Joshua Ledet whimsey 03-14-12 57
 Hollie Cavanagh Snidget 03-14-12 58
   RE: Hollie Cavanagh whimsey 03-14-12 59
   RE: Hollie Cavanagh Snidget 03-14-12 60
       RE: Hollie Cavanagh agman 03-17-12 63
 Thanks, Snidget and Estee whimsey 03-14-12 61
 RE: AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST carl8806 03-17-12 62
   RE: AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST agman 03-17-12 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Waiting for spin. (Death slot: Phillip.)"
I saw one commercial today which featured Jermaine. No spotlight: he was just one of the twelve remaining people shown in an attempt to lure viewers. Still, no one updated the national house ad feed in time...

Ryan starts off by explaining the base situation, but no name. He is trying to sell it as one of the many exciting things which can happen with a live show. (Black background, stars.) For example, Ryan could drop dead and wouldn't that be exciting? Well, not for Ryan...

Main stage now. Ryan lies about two hours of great music. Then he promises to give out details about the elimination later, which is only a lie if you consider 'later' to not be 'just before closing credits'.

Announcement of theme. 1983 through 1995. That's a lot of potential svck.

Mentor: Will.I.Am. He still has nowhere else to go. I will not comment on anything he says because while the show may wish to totally waste my time, I reserve the right to another opinion.

Phillip gets to lead off. How strong is his fanbase to risk it this early? WGWG. Next question?

PSquared is sick. And he will perform anyway. Because he's just that saintly. Gold backlighting on the stage is trying to further establish this. The frau would pick up on the hint, but there's other things to pick up first. P2 would like us to know he's sure hard to handle. No, he's the easiest thing to handle in the entire competition. They know his market, his look, his first cover, and just how badly the first release will tank. Well, three out of four...

He sings. The drive to remove all originality from his performances is already 60% to completion.

Randy tells P2 he has a very different voice. The last few winners to fail were nowhere near this pushed down this early.

The panel has nothing critical to say, although they mostly manage to keep it in the realm of just plain bole. And Phillip leaves, decidedly safe for the week. Up next: Jessica.

Is Snidget here yet?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Drink of the night"
Drink of the night

mango mojito

snack of the night

baked potatoes with a choice of: Greek yoghurt, butter, steamed broccoli, bacon bits, 3 pepper jack cheese, scallions

03-14-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Philip Phillips "
Only caught the end of the performance. Seems he had surgery!

03-14-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jessica."
The server is currently operating in crawl mode. We have a lack of operating speed Drew would aspire to. Remember Drew? Don't.

Meet Jessica's parents. Jessica used to cry until she passed out from the effort. Jessica is so ill-suited for this industry as to be perfect for it. How much tabloid fodder can you get out of her? Stay tuned...

Dear Scared Middle Supposedly Moral Americans: see her parents? Good. Now you can double-freak! Not that you needed another excuse, but isn't it nice to have one anyway?

Jessica is Turning The Beat Around.

The beat spins about in her grip and slaps her in the face.

She's wearing 70s bell-bottom pants covered in crushed disco ball. Not much singing here: it's mostly high-speed speech with a lot of drive behind it. I will give her credit for handling the rapid-fire lyrics without losing rhythm or place, but this is closer to auction patter than concert footage.

The panel feels this was a poor song choice which didn't allow them to keep her in the little glass box and feed her through the holes. Also that she was off-rhythm. So she stepped out to try and show range and? Got blasted. She got one thing right about the attempt and? They targeted that part of the performance.

Really trying to stir the fanbase, ain'tcha? But whose...?

03-14-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
5. "Jessica Sanchez"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Born 1995 - always a diva.

Turn the beat around - Gloria Estefan

will.i.am pronounces her a "swagger-naut" - swagger from out of space.

03-14-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jessica Sanchez"
Agree with the judges. That was a bit off all the way though. Not her best. Loved the outfit, though.

03-14-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "HeeJun"
1989 (?)

Right Here Waiting - Richard Marks

He asks for an autograph from will.i.am and then asks for Fergie's number.

03-14-12, 08:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HeeJun"
Not the best....

Randy: didn't feel you in it at all, pitchy all through and out of breath

Jennifer: Your tone is special but you struggled at the start but fought for it at the end.

Steven: Breathy, but I know you stepped outside your comfort zone. Special voice.

He's nervous because his girlfriend is in the audience.

03-14-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
8. "Heejun"
Something by Richard Marx. I appreciate getting this information before we went to commercial. It's generally best to abandon all hope prior to the gates.

Heejun's parents are subtitled. Fear the subtitles, Middle America! Never trust anyone you have to read! Thus sayeth the Santorum! And since he used 'thus', you can't trust him either!

That punctuation does not go there.

Heejun collects a pointless autograph from a pointless mentor, then tells us that no matter where we go and what we do, he will be right here waiting for us. Just don't expect him to hang around for more than a couple of weeks, because this performance is so desaturated of energy as to wind up in sepia. He tries to pick it up towards the end, but the totality generally comes across as a not particularly inspired night at the karaoke club on the evening before they returned the sound equipment.

The audience cheers. Randy does not. He's going on about Wrong Song and how Heejun seemed to be out of breath the whole time, which is sort of understandable when the music assigned by the show is choking your chances. Jennifer and Steven make noises. The camera shows Heejun's girlfriend: minus sixty thousand votes. Subtle are the ways of the Agenda.

Up next: Elise. Without mercy.

03-14-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'm Here will take over"
if that is OK

03-14-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I'm Here will take over"
Oh thank God....please, please do!

03-14-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I'm Here will take over"
it's gonna get bad and it's gonna get worse
save us
save us

03-14-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
11. "Elise Testone"
Will I Am???

Into trouble all the time, would take off.

Talk about Obama

Let's Stay Together

03-14-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Elise Testone"
Starting slow then pops up tempo with the chorus.

S. I love your voice, it is a natural thing with the rasp beauty and soul I love you so much.

J. Showing America who Elise is, right on every level, made it your own, beautiful thing.

R. America Elise is back. Yoyo, why we loved Elise she is dope the little Janis the run at the end, like buttah.

03-14-12, 08:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Elise Testone"
Nice enough, pretty. Should keep her around, I think.

03-14-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
14. "Elise."
Kind of enough to make you wish the Long Count had hit the flipover point earlier, isn't it?

Elise was presumably born. Let's leave it at that.

She would like to Stay Together. What she's actually staying with is given syllables, holding onto them for strangely long amounts of time as the lyrics sort of progress. She manages to hang onto the first half of 'sad' for three times as long as the second half, which is especially weird because that word doesn't have halves. As with Jessica, she's speaking more than she is singing for most of this, although she at least never gets to the point of declaim.

Steven loves her voice. And since she is over seventeen, only her voice.

Whole lotta panel luv. Isn't that special? Do you know how you too can get the luv of the panel? Take fifteen million dollars...

Do you want to vote for Elise? Do you want Ryan to give us the show's spin already? Which do you think is more likely?

03-14-12, 08:42 PM (EST)
16. "DeAndre Brackensick"
1994, sang with the radio. Music Man was Mom's favorite and he memorized it. Love that Mom kept the blackmail tapes.

Came in with Can You Feel The Love. They didn't like that song choice.

Endless Love, Mariah version.

Will.I.Am is making me twitch already

03-14-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
18. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
SMH. Why did they make him sing a duet? He is in over his head sometimes. Not sure what to do with him, except maybe a flatiron and brush.

03-14-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
I have a crowbar.

It was only used twice by a quiet physicist who mostly liked to carry it around a lot.

03-14-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
I made a sound when I realized which song he was doing.

I think it was a whimper.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
I love him. I know. I know. He's gay. Gay as the day is long. Estee will always be right but I can't help it. *whimper*

03-14-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
27. "It's not a season until we hear the"
*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

She lives! But her common sense doesn't!

03-14-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: It's not a season until we hear the"
*smooch*

Question - do I try to convert once again? Or do I drain the dying kidney patient?

03-14-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
37. "RE: It's not a season until we hear the"
Actually, at this point, your record's convinced me that surprise! It's you. When you're attracted to someone, it turns them gay. You're the consistent element, therefore...

With that in mind, there's a GOP Presidential candidate I'd like to introduce you to.

03-14-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
50. "RE: It's not a season until we hear the"
*snort* Who'da thunk I'd be the Dem's secret weapon? A Canadian conservative. Dare I say, we may have broken the US/Kanata conundrum.

03-14-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
He's gay?!?!?

Gasp, clutching my pearls!

03-14-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: DeAndre Brackensick"
And there is the falsetto that sends all the stray cats outside running for cover.

J. You guys are always trying to go first. Here is the thing oyu can sing anything, you sang that beautifully. I think they steered you wrong. You didn't feel it was the right song, makes me upset. America see past it, that you sing well when it isn't you says something about being an artist.

S. Love you as an artist, not the right song for you. You will find it.

R. Wrong song, Mariah and Luther sang the I don't know what. Boring and safe at the wrong time. They were wrong.

J cut off by music. Change the key can effect the song.

03-14-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
23. "Shannon Magrane"
So I didn't miss the drama? Of course they'd tease it and then make people wait until the second hour to see what they do with day old news.

1995. Thumbellina was her early song choice. Dad couldn't get it out of his head when he was trying to fire himself up to pitch.

We have product placement.

Starts with "Don't Speak"

One Sweet Day is what she settles on. As you project you tighten up. Sing it laying down. Can she do that on stage? That would be fun!!!

03-14-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Shannon Magrane"
Can we ban ballads from Idol?

J. Not an easy undertaking. I was terrified for you. You did a beautiful job with that. Deserve that happy dance at the end. Great Job.

S. Sing best when you don't try so hard.

R. I was terrified too, I worked with Mariah, and they sang the I don't know what out of that song. Don't take on the big monster. She was watching their faces during the clip. America loves you (well VFTW used to, will they still).

Considering the mountain you were trying to climb.

30. "Colton Dixon"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

wrong place

03-14-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Shannon Magrane"
Thumbelina, love her dad. But then, I grew up in St.Louis

I expected a train wreck, the band was too loud and drowned out her power notes. Good enough to go on.

And that outfit...

29. "RE: Shannon Magrane"
Sometimes the drugs alone aren't enough to keep Steven awake.

03-14-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Shannon Magrane"
Do you think that performance would have been improved if she'd been horizontal throughout? It would have made the use of fog a little more interesting...

And then Randy tries to sell the biggest lie of the season: that the contestants have thousands of songs to choose from with any given year. We've seen the cleared list. It doesn't go to five digits. It barely makes it to four.

03-14-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
32. "Colton Dixon"
Broken Heart--White Lion.

Had dinner with Chris Daughtry and will take the sing songs people know advice...next week.

03-14-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Colton Dixon"
He's 12. Even I have my limits.

03-14-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Colton Dixon"
Steven didn't think the song went anywhere but I could introduce Steven to "anywhere". Just sayin'

03-14-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Colton Dixon"
When you sleep with Steven, you are sleeping with everyone Steven's ever slept with and everyone they've ever slept with.

So basically, enjoy being with ninety percent of the planet. Possibly including yourself.

03-14-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Colton Dixon"
But I'll have beautiful Panteen hair!

03-14-12, 09:13 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Colton Dixon"
He's 12. Even I have my limits.

Seriously. I have bras older than some of these kids.

03-14-12, 09:08 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Colton Dixon"
I thought it might be broken legs when he jumped at the end, given how skinny they are.

J. I didn't know that song. A Colton song to me. Delivered that really well. Colton is a lover. Feel like you people who broken heart traumatized why you pick pretty when sing, face looks nice.

S. Wrong song for your voice and your passion raspberries. Didn't feel the song go anywhere.

R. What do I think. Two ways to go. This is a case where the song didn't matter because it is about you and you performed it dope. I don't know the song either, didn't matter. Like the styling.

03-14-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Colton Dixon"
It's like watching a sleepwalker. You want to shake him out of the delusion before he hurts himself, but then there's the future entertainment value to consider...

I can't even see him as a backup singer for Big Time Rush. Voice talent, acting skills, or hair.

03-14-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
39. "Erika Van Pelt"
1985. Always loud.

Heaven, Bryan Adams. Jimmy added a break in the music.

03-14-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Erika Van Pelt"
Weird stairs on the video screen behind her. Just what I need during idol. Video that activates my motion sickness. I fine on actual moving things, it is visuals like that which make me nauseated. And her singing isn't helping.

S. I think you were too busy all over it. STay with the melody, but I like your voice.

J. Song is such a powerful song, this year's Janis Joplin, give us all that stuff, the arrangement left us wanting more. I see you I love this journey, image shape and form, best you've looked, I feel you coming together as an artist.

Sleeves, we finally got the stylist to give someone sleeves.

R. 8 out of 10, great song choice, not try to make too much out of a great song. Why try to change it. Don't let anyone tell you to do that.

03-14-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Erika Van Pelt"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:21 PM (EST)

When she started toward the swaybots, I thought, "No don't move around". Should stick with it. Over produced.

Then again, her outfit is fab.

03-14-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Erika Van Pelt"
I'm finding it very hard to believe we're in heaven.

I would, however, like to offer an alternative possible location.

03-14-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
44. "Law Enforcement Intervened"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

Called Jermain in to talk to him. Nigel and one of the other producers.

Stories that have been told, have not been told. Information we need to talk about. March of last year charged with giving a fake name to police, November also gave them a fake name. Didn't disclose and 4 active warrants. Not judgmental, if they come clean, but you had to tell us the truth about all of this.

It wasn't a fight, fell down the steps, no one was fighting. Why were you charged, why didn't you tell us.

Didn't want to be penalized. Not allowed to have anyone with an outstanding warrant and you have 4 of them. We have to let you go. It is the end of the road.

Would have been his best song evah!

Play him out with his rehearsal footage.

03-14-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Law Enforcement Intervened"
The new brand of exit. Got the extra cred for getting the dirt on THEIR cams instead of TMZ

03-14-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Law Enforcement Intervened"
The new brand of exit. Got the extra cred for getting the dirt on THEIR cams instead of TMZ

I think Frenchie Davis would have appreciated this exit. just sayin'.

03-14-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Law Enforcement Intervened"
Would have been his best song evah!

Um... no.

He should have done what everyone else did: buy three years by hiding on VH1. It's proven to work!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-12, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Law Enforcement Intervened"
Like they would really film the meeting where he gets the boot! give me a break!!!!!

03-14-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
48. "Skylar Laine"
Ryan says person tomorrow still at risk of elimination.

1994 Get A Grip Album by Aerosmith. Skylar born, getting a coke interview. She say y'all are being mean. This is mean?

She was a horrible child, and a head banger.

Love Sneakin' Up On You.

Is there enough song for you there. Will.I.Am wants her to do ghuntry. Coolio and Country.

03-14-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Skylar Laine"
S. The country in you is beautiful.

J. Disservice if not honest with you, Keep it real, you really killed that. Wanted more of a chorus you did your thing.

R. Rockin in house country girl. We have been beaten up on the songs, just have to sing it really good. Didn't matter about the song, you rocked it.

03-14-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
49. "Every single year, the same theme."
Welcome to Wrong Song Night!

03-14-12, 09:40 PM (EST)
53. "Joshua Ledet"
Why do I feel like I'm pushing the same boulder up the same hill over and over and over?

Big Tub of Crawfish and a Coke Interview. Ryan scaring little girls by throwing crawfish at them.

When A Man Loves A Woman.

There may be a reason why there is pain there. Will.I.Am and Joshua bonding over church Moms.

03-14-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Joshua Ledet"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

Have mercy, child! Mercy!

03-14-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
55. "Season over."
The Voice won.

And Idol threw the no-hitter.

Go figure.

03-14-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Joshua Ledet"
Judges standing.

Why did he take his jacket off.

R. We got some amazing singers, we need a moment and someone needs to blow it out the box. Regulate. That was phenomenal on every level.

J. Best thing I have ever seen on American Idol

Randy calls for Ryan. Me and you were in NO and brought back the crawfish.

S. Gave it up so big God came through your eyes.

J. Can't stop saying wow.

Ryan thinks maybe we never go to commercial We will just stay here until tomorrow, someone back stage, bring this man a crawfish.

03-14-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Joshua Ledet"
Why did he take his jacket off.

While, Michael Boulton would not have, Percy Sledge most definitely would.

03-14-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
58. "Hollie Cavanagh"
Parents are a bit crazy.

The Power of Love Oh gag.

03-14-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Hollie Cavanagh"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

I'm thinking Jessica picked after Hollie.

Don't get me started on the dress...

03-14-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Hollie Cavanagh"
I can see her tonsils.

J. Wow, you and Joshua, they saved the best for last. A few tiny little things, silly to critisize.

S. A little pitch here and there great.

R. J said it would be silly, in your wheel house. you blew it out the pods? box?

03-17-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Hollie Cavanagh"
whatever happened to Geek Boy?

03-14-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
61. "Thanks, Snidget and Estee"
double mojitos for you

carl8806 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-12, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carl8806 Click to send private message to carl8806 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST "
The X Factor! Season 2 Casting. Checkout this website for details.

http://exauditions.com

03-17-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
64. "RE: AI 11 Top 12? Performance ECST "
Sorry, wrong place to put this!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •