The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-11, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST"
It's Paula's World and we're just trying to figure out which auditions are CGI's of her hallucinations and which ones are Simon's Karma.

Keep it here until the West Coast's contact high starts to fade.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 09-29-11 1
 Newark Auditions Snidget 09-29-11 2
   RE: Newark Auditions Estee 09-29-11 3
   RE: Newark Auditions cahaya 10-01-11 40
 Kelly Warner Snidget 09-29-11 4
   RE: Kelly Warner Estee 09-29-11 5
   RE: Kelly Warner cahaya 10-01-11 41
 When in doubt, sing the rhythm line... Estee 09-29-11 6
 Auditions role on Snidget 09-29-11 7
   RE: Auditions role on Estee 09-29-11 10
 Nouf Taraman Snidget 09-29-11 8
   RE: Nouf Taraman cahaya 10-01-11 42
 Real Steel commercial. Estee 09-29-11 9
   RE: Real Steel commercial. emydi 09-30-11 37
 Cari Fletcher Snidget 09-29-11 11
   RE: Cari Fletcher Estee 09-29-11 12
   RE: Cari Fletcher cahaya 10-01-11 43
 Ausem Snidget 09-29-11 13
   RE: Ausem Estee 09-29-11 14
       RE: Ausem cahaya 10-01-11 44
   RE: Ausem cahaya 10-01-11 46
 Leftovers. Estee 09-29-11 15
 On the Road to...Whole Nation Snidget 09-29-11 16
   RE: On the Road to...Whole Nation Estee 09-29-11 17
   American Idol Past Snidget 09-29-11 23
       RE: American Idol Past cahaya 10-01-11 45
 Jor-El Snidget 09-29-11 18
   RE: Jor-El Estee 09-29-11 20
       RE: Jor-El Snidget 09-29-11 22
 Dancing Montage Snidget 09-29-11 19
 Ric White Snidget 09-29-11 21
   Bored now. Estee 09-29-11 24
       RE: Bored now. Snidget 09-29-11 26
           RE: Bored now. Estee 09-29-11 28
               RE: Bored now. Snidget 09-29-11 31
                   RE: Bored now. Estee 09-29-11 33
   RE: Ric White cahaya 10-01-11 47
 Brennan Hunt Snidget 09-29-11 25
   RE: Brennan Hunt Estee 09-29-11 27
       RE: Brennan Hunt Snidget 09-29-11 29
           RE: Brennan Hunt cahaya 10-01-11 48
 Montage of Yeses Snidget 09-29-11 30
   RE: Montage of Yeses Estee 09-29-11 32
   RE: Montage of Yeses cahaya 10-01-11 49
 Drawing to a Close Snidget 09-29-11 34
   What is it with Nicole? cahaya 10-01-11 50
       RE: What is it with Nicole? Estee 10-02-11 53
 RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST Snidget 09-29-11 35
   RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST Estee 09-29-11 36
   RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST cahaya 10-01-11 51
 From the audience: Newark. Estee 09-30-11 38
   RE: From the audience: Newark. cahaya 10-01-11 52
 This episode's recap... cahaya 10-01-11 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
The little people with big dreams. Tonight The Final Auditions, and the battle opera music starts.

Simon trying to kill them all with a golf cart.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-11, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "Newark Auditions"
*cue Bon Jovi*

And Nicole is back, so this is one of the later audition cities.

Paula in a blindingly pink frock. Simon's looking for Jersey Shore peeps.

Brian Bradley, 14 from Brooklyn. Big dreams, listens to a lot of music, doesn't say spends much time training to do music.

Simon made a comment to LA Reid and Brian pulls out the attitude as an introduction for the sound man to hit it.

That was entertaining, and for a change of pace for underage peeps on these performance shows, age appropriate.

Nicole is skeered of you. Simon, you are arrogant, obnoxious, argumentative, but you are one of the most talent young people I've heard in a long long time.

Paula, unique and operate in a place that is fantastic. LA Reid. Wow I used to run this label called Def Jam, I was looking for you and you never walked in. I am the luckiest man that you walked into my life today.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-11, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Newark Auditions"
I can translate for Reid. 'I need a safe kid rapper that'll appeal to a market segment I never thought I'd reach.'

And Nicole is scared of anyone who might be more talented, popular, attractive, intelligent, or happier than she is. So basically, the entire human race minus Paula.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Newark Auditions"
Not bad, this kid Brian. I think a lot of his "attitude" is for show. Listen to him more closely off-stage and he shows more respect towards people and has a more polished conversational vocabulary.

09-29-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
4. "Kelly Warner"
Cuts hair at a nursing home.
Wow a girl got yeses from Paula and Nicole.

Aaron Surgeon. Girls say yes, Simon says no, LA says yes so he's through.

Montage of peeps getting yeses.

Lilly who sings in her cubicle all day (and no one has killed her yet?)

Andy Silkovitz Andy's Mom is really short. He' never kissed a girl, he doesn't look that tall either. Simon tries to hint that Pauler is available.

Singing Hero by Maria Carey, and he sounds even worse than I feared. I did not know you could sing this in monotone.

It's a no. They are letting him down easy. Simon calls him down to get Paula's number, but I think he just gets a hug.

09-29-11, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly Warner"
Paula just needs someone who can make her happy and doesn't come in injectable form.

Two detailed auditions in the first half-hour. How many people actually reach the voting rounds -- twelve? Because we may still be struggling to meet half of them.

10-01-11, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kelly Warner"
Lilly who sings in her cubicle all day (and no one has killed her yet?)

Probably drowned out by all those photocopying machines running non-stop, ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk.

She was actually pretty good. And wardrobe could do wonders for her as she looked like plain Jane up there.

09-29-11, 08:33 PM (EST)
6. "When in doubt, sing the rhythm line."
And nothing else.

09-29-11, 08:33 PM (EST)
7. "Auditions role on"
Simon feeds Paula during Josh murdering (and not in a good way) a poor defenseless song.

Clarissa Cheatham known as Cashmere (is that a stripper name)

Simon has the giggles about her singing karaoke. Simon says Mariah is watching. Simon has the giggle fits I don't think the screaming from your karaoke was a compliment.

09-29-11, 08:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Auditions role on"
Clarissa Cheatham known as Cashmere (is that a stripper name)

In the wrong clubs, Cheatham is mandatory.

09-29-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "Nouf Taraman"
NOOOOUF, is exactly what her song sounds like. She asks how can she sing when people are booing.

Hoolahoop guy. Jean-Loup. He is a life coach. Loup? Loup???? Simon says he's uptight for someone that does therapy.

Maya Lehmann. I think she swallowed one of my fellow ducks and is forcing it to sing out of her throat.

10-01-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Nouf Taraman"
That Maya lady had such a weird ultrasonic screech in her voice that could be likened to chalk on the chalkboard.

09-29-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
9. "Real Steel commercial. "
'It's Rocky, but the boxer has a wider emotional range.'

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Real Steel commercial. "
snorfle

09-29-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
11. "Cari Fletcher"
17, Junior in High School. Alone by Heart. Classical Training since she was 6. Starts really low and some weakness in her lower register. Better on the chorus.

Nicole, has potential, Paula, Talented, LA, stars name face and voice, impressed. Simon says nothing distinctive about your voice, gotta be an entertainer, and you were boring. Paula says yes with a lot of advice. Simon says yes, so she gets 4 yeses.

Joyful contestant montage. And in the White overlit Pod of joy we get confessionals.

09-29-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Cari Fletcher"
I expected her to go down in flames as soon as I heard what the song was. As-was, it may just be a little belated.

As for the Pod, I'm at the point where I want to lock them in. Does the British original have to deal with the eternal white backlight? If so, why?

10-01-11, 09:52 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Cari Fletcher"
That white pod looks like an alien mother ship holding room.

09-29-11, 08:56 PM (EST)
13. "Ausem"
Austin and Emily and they brought a pep squad with them. They want to win against Lady Gaga in the Grammys.

I used to love this song, what are they doing to it???

Simon says yes, the audience they are aimming for will get it. LA thinks Austin is a star, not convinced of the duo. But he says yes.

Nicole says would say yes for Austin but no for Ausem, so Simon asks if she'd split them up, Simon pushing for an answer. The pep squad starts chanting...and she finally says yes.

Paula gives them a yes as well.

09-29-11, 09:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ausem"
Nicole: 'The makeup people forgot to smooth out the wrinkles in my brain!'

A talking head who can't talk.

10-01-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Ausem"
Short circuit in what few brain cells she has left, to the point the vocal motor circuits either shut down or spouted random nonsense.

10-01-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Ausem"
They aren't really a good duet. Their vocal tones aren't harmonic even if they both hit the right note (which wasn't always). The judges had it right that Austin is the more consistent and smoother of the two.

09-29-11, 09:05 PM (EST)
15. "Leftovers."
Auditions from all over the country? How about 'A tour so boring, we couldn't even be bothered to air all the cities by name, in order, or with any connection to the people who got through'? Some of these may be the Internet selections, but still... yeesh.

09-29-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
16. "On the Road to...Whole Nation"
So random auditions as long as Nicole saw them??

Tora Woloshin, she is a mechanic. Is this a shout out to the Worsters with Rockin' Robin Caw Caw!!! Simon's in love, cute and wants to make racing cars. I Want You Back, Jackson Five.

That was Nicole's I'm gonna cut a b**** smile when she started performing, right? Sure she dances a bit later, but she wants this girl dead, imo.

Standing O from the audience. Paula, you are a little firecracker. LA Reid, blown away by your reception, that was really good. turned the place out. Simon, I absolutely love you Tora. Something about you, that is why it is called the X factor, there is something else and you can be special. Nicole, you are different funky and cool and I really dig you. Paula you have a sweetness you know who you are.

4 yeses

09-29-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: On the Road to...Whole Nation"
Or they could just be buying insurance in case the tour bus breaks down.

09-29-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
23. "American Idol Past"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/537.shtml

10-01-11, 09:56 PM (EST)
45. "RE: American Idol Past"
Bingo!

09-29-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
18. "Jor-El"
Inspired by the pop Godesses.

Singing Lucky Star. well he's performing the heck out of it, vocals aren't good.

Simon. Singing terrible, LA, it is a no, Nicole has to say no as well.

09-29-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jor-El"
At first, I thought I totally read his name wrong.

And then I just entertained thoughts about destroying his home planet.

(Yes, the technical problem was pointed out. Eventually.)

09-29-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jor-El"
I wonder if the parents saddled him with that, of if it is one of those teenage affectations.

09-29-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
19. "Dancing Montage"

09-29-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
21. "Ric White"
Land of 1000 Dances. Dallas You Rock.

It was good for Paula.

Best Friends also from Texas. One has a baby, that morning, while he was in line, or did he leave her right after??

Stereo Hogzz

Simon, Air of over-rehearsed. Nicole loves the energy and work they put into it. LA says yes. Nicole says yes pretty easily. Paula says yes. Simon says you got 4 yeses.

09-29-11, 09:26 PM (EST)
24. "Bored now."
*yawns*

*seeks caffeine*

*caffeine doesn't help*

*seeks more interesting auditions*

*realizes futility*

*gives up*

09-29-11, 09:32 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bored now."
At first I thought that was going to be a Willow Rosenberg "Bored Now" but I see you are too apathetic for that kind of torture.

09-29-11, 09:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Bored now."
Apathy isn't torture?

09-29-11, 09:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bored now."
Only for the individual who has it. I was thinking more of the flaying the skins of other people torture when you posted that.

09-29-11, 09:48 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Bored now."
Obviously you've never flayed someone apathetically. It hurts all the more when you don't care enough to add the personal touch.

10-01-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Ric White"
Stereo Hogzz = Boom boxes.

09-29-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
25. "Brennan Hunt"
Sexy and I know it background, his beauty is such a burden for him.

Original called "How We Make It", wrote himself.

Making love and sentimental sauce...might need to rework that line. Otherwise not bad songwriting.

Simon. Got a brilliant voice and charisma. I don't think you have had the right advice to make it. Paula, the tone in your voice struck a chord in my heart. LA. Is he hot? Crowd cheers.

4 yeses

09-29-11, 09:34 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Brennan Hunt"
Otherwise not bad songwriting.

Disagree. It sounded like he threw fifteen other songs into a blender, poured the results onto the page, and didn't taste the result. And he sings the same way. I can hear lots of other people in his voice, but let me know if you find him anywhere in there.

As for charisma... sadly, Terry Pratchett already used 'charisn'tma' to mean someone so repulsive they attract people and it doesn't apply here, so I'll just go with 'empty shirt' and leave it at that.

09-29-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Brennan Hunt"
Well better than most of the songs on that songwriting show that I don't think anyone else watched.

10-01-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Brennan Hunt"
I'm wary of anyone, even a supposed songwriter, whose ultimate goal is to rule the world.

He struck me as being rather narcissistic about himself -- his body, his songs, his voice. It's all about him. Not for me.

09-29-11, 09:43 PM (EST)
30. "Montage of Yeses"
Paige You and I Lady Gaga, Simon easiest yes so far.

59 year old Leroy Bell. Lean On Me. 4 yeses

The Brewer Boys.

Nick Dean, 14, First Single Walkaway.

Devin Talley. Seaons of Love, Rent. Where IS that MUTE BUTTON!!!
*twitch* Make.IT.STOP!

Simon says thank you and he keeps going. and going. Oh.The.Humanity. Offers up a second song.

Sings during the judges talking.

09-29-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Montage of Yeses"
How about a montage of Leroy's anti-aging secrets? I know a lot of people who'd buy that release.

As for Devin, let's measure his life in 'No'. Oh, look -- four. G'bye.

10-01-11, 10:06 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Montage of Yeses"
The first person Leroy reminded me of was Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens). I was fairly impressed with his performance (what little of it we saw).

09-29-11, 09:53 PM (EST)
34. "Drawing to a Close"
Final Contestant (and we have 15 minutes left of the show?)

Singing is so she doesn't have to be herself.

Jazzlyn Little. 16. She's not singing like she is a ball of nerves. Standing O from the judges even though it took awhile for Nicole to stand up and she's got major b**** face while doing it.

All sorts of praise from the judges. Simon wants to see what she is like when she has confidence. Taking this seriously and someone that wants to get better.

10-01-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
50. "What is it with Nicole?"
Jealousy.

Jealous of the youth.

Jealous of the innocence.

Jealous of the voice.

Jealous of the attention she's not getting.

10-02-11, 12:09 PM (EST)
53. "RE: What is it with Nicole?"
The nicknames she's been picking up on VFTW are -- mostly unprintable. ('@#$%zinger' is one of the better ones, although given what she's been doing, I'd change it to @#$%flinger.)

If this series makes it to Season #2, I'm not sure she'll go with it -- and I think Simon will fight for the tiebreaker override power. The females spent the entire audition round looking for chances to be catty about their own: even Paula got into the backlash. But it seems to begin -- and probably won't end -- with Nicole.

09-29-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST"
Auditions are over.
Recap of search.

09-29-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST"
Y'know all those people going up the steps at Boot Camp? The ones dancing on the stage after? Where did they all come from?

Seriously, did Steven have some extras?

10-01-11, 10:10 PM (EST)
51. "RE: X-Factor USA Audition #4 ECST"
Thank goodness!

Yikes, two hours a night twice a week, four hours total. That's a huge chunk of prime time. And my own time doing recaps, which typically take about two hours for each hour of air time.

09-30-11, 11:20 AM (EST)
38. "From the audience: Newark."
Quoting JayDanger at VFTW:

"I saw 3 of the 4 NJ tapings. Their choices of televised auditions were...interesting. The people who got the loudest applause from the audience were an old fat Hispanic woman, a black lesbian and Reina Williams (also a lesbian). Of course, the producers did not show any of them. They also didn't show Heather Gayle who has lots of VFTW potential and had mad love from the crowd.

AusEm took up 45 minutes because the judges wanted to split them up and only advance Austin. They had like 100 people with signs and tshirts there. Ugh.

Joshua Blaylock is DEFINITELY gay. I've seen him at gay bars in my neighborhood before. Hell's Kitchen (where I live) is the gayest neighborhood in NYC and I've seen walking down the street many times.

They also didn't show Nathaniel Marshall : (

Eric Perry was the hot guy initially in a black tank top backstage and then in a flannel tshirt. He auditioned and was then sent back to return the 2nd day and got through.

They really only showed the auditions of the people that were goodish. Anyone who got a standing ovation was not given airtime. Good thing that the producers still want to only advance contestants they like and not the ones that the audience liked.

%^&* this @$#%."

So if nothing else, X-Factor seems to have inherited AI's offhand homophobia. What. A. Shock.

There's a chance we'll meet a few people during boot camp. But it's low -- and a little more of the Agenda just went on display.

10-01-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
52. "RE: From the audience: Newark."
Well, this is Fox and election season is about to start. It's all about the Constituency.

10-01-11, 09:42 PM (EST)
39. "This episode's recap..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-11 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

... found here!

This week was better than the premiere week. I'm glad they skipped all of the faux spooky non-sense and full half hour of reject clips and stuck with the better contestants.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •