The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-11, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Top 7 must sing something from the past 11 years. And the guests on boot night are Katy Perry and AI top 7 winner, David Cook.

Any guesses as to song choices/ assignments?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... geekboy 04-15-11 1
   Better song for Jacob grit 04-15-11 2
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... cahaya 04-15-11 3
   RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... jbug 04-15-11 4
       RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... cahaya 04-15-11 7
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... Max Headroom 04-15-11 5
 Earworm Week vince3 04-15-11 6
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... Snidget 04-15-11 8
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... geekboy 04-18-11 9
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... dragonflies 04-18-11 10
 RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... susang 04-20-11 11
   RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 ... MarkP 04-20-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
If only it would happen.....

Jacob singing "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

We can dream.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-15-11, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Better song for Jacob"
How about that song by Will Smith's kid, Willow - I Whip My Hair.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-11, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Sadly, I know so few songs from this century, still stuck in the "classic rock" age. There was a time I could rattle off the current week's and annual Billboard Top 40, but now? I don't think I can name a single tune.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
I'm with you. Not only do I not know the songs, I don't know the singers anymore.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Ok, to test myself, I went and checked out the Billboard Top 100 for the first three years, and I recognize a few of them that would qualify as rock...

2001: U2 'Beautiful Day', DMB 'Space Between', Aerosmith 'Jaded', Creed 'With Arms Wide Open', Incubus 'Drive'
2002: Linkin Park 'In the End', Creed 'My Sacrifice' & 'One Last Breath'
2003: Coldplay 'Clocks', Santana 'The Game of Love' (I have a full Santana collection)

There's also the usual mix of male and female vocalists I've heard, but rarely listen to and couldn't pick out their tracks.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-11 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

Here's a hint for James:

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Earworm Week"
Friday
Bad Day
OMG
Feelin' Good
Yeah x3
Time of My Life (BEP Version)
Any of Gaga's songs

And the list goes on...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Lauren--Britney Spears - I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
Jacob--Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
Hayley--Khia - My Neck, My Back (Lick It)
James--The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Casey--Weezer- Beverly Hills
Stefano--James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Scotty--Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-18-11, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-11 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Here is what I'd like to see....in no particular order.

James - "Bad Romance" by Gaga. "Sing" by My Chemical Romance.
Casey - "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne. I'd also like to see him sing "Valerie" which Amy Winehouse covered. Not sure of the original artist.
Haley - Something jazzy by Amy Winehouse? Adele?
Lauren - We still don't know where she fits. Honestly, I'd like to see her belt out a good rock song. "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon? Will they let idol use their songs yet?
Scotty - I'd like to see him step out of his box and take a contemporary song and add his own country spin to it. But what song.....?
Stefano - Not sure yet.....
Jacob - Not.A.Clue. I'm quite over him.

Thats all I have right now, will edit and add more as I get more ideas.

Geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-11, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Lauren - Can't keep my eyes off you (Lady Antebellum)

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-11, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
This theme choice is a good idea. I'm looking forward to hearing current songs.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-11, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 7 theme: songs from the 21 Century"
Scotty could have a ball - Billy Currington's "Pretty good at drinking Beer," Alan Jackson/Buffet "Its five o'clock somewhere," Blake Shelton's "Hillbilly Bone." ....but if he doesn't want to appear to be advocating underage drinking and if he wants to slow it down he has to do Jamey Johnson's "In Color" - that song is perfect for him and he would bring the house down with it (even though many would not know it I don't think it would matter).

Whatever he does I hope he doesn't try to get cute and he just sings a country song the way he can sing it. He is just too good to try to stray.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •