The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idol Ego Power List."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idol Ego Power List."
Let's try something new. Instead of ranking the current contestants based on how good you thought they were last night, order them from #11 to #1 based on how big you think their egos are -- smallest to 'It blots out the sun'.

And now we've got a challenge.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idol Ego Power List. emydi 03-31-11 1
 RE: Idol Ego Power List. Estee 03-31-11 2
 RE: Idol Ego Power List. Snidget 03-31-11 3
 RE: Idol Ego Power List. cahaya 03-31-11 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-11, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Idol Ego Power List."
11. Thia
10. Stefano
9. Naima
8. Paul
7. Haley
6. Scotty
5. Casey
4. Jacob
3. Pia
2. James
1. Lauren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-11, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Idol Ego Power List."
11. Stefano. 'I'm at home under my blankie and everything's all right, I'm at home under my blankie...'

10. Casey. 'So, um... what kind of noise does a zombie make? Whatever it is, I'll try it out during the song.'

9. Scotty. 'They keep calling me the chosen one. I don't completely understand what that means, but it sure sounds cool.'

8. Jacob. 'This isn't ego! This is the only way I know how to sing! It's in my blood! It's in my genes! It's in the fine print on the signup sheet of the Lavender Choir! -- can you edit that part out?'

7. Thia. 'The script says the princess can't be in serious danger before the last ten minutes. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have my animal companion by now. Just to save some time, let's make it Steven.'

6. Paul. 'I don't have an ego. I'm just this completely oblivious to anything that happens while the last dose is churning through my happy rainbow bloodstream.'

5. Naima. 'Screw the unwritten rules. Forget the typical viewership breakdown. I? Have a really cool idea!'

4. Haley. 'So do I! Only mine's better! My ideas are better than anyone else's, especially when I have them after you do! Now let's see... someone's doing a piano, someone else is doing a lounge act, and I'm pretty sure someone is thinking about doing Casey. Now to get in all of their way...'

3. Pia. 'The judges told me not to sing any more ballads? What effect could they possibly have on the show?'

2. Lauren. 'I will make you all bow down before my god.'

1. James. 'Nah, I'm a nice guy. They can straighten up now.'

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-11, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Idol Ego Power List."
11 Paul Where am I again, roses are pretty.
10 Casey Screw it I'm going to have fun, oh oops I'll be a good boy now.
9 Stefano They tell me I have to connect but I don't know why.
8 Naima Screw it I'm going to have fun.
7 Hayley Screw it I'm going to have fun after I finish off whatever is in these left over coke cups.
6 Pia I know one thing and I will do it until the end of time.
5 Scotty I know one thing and I will do it until the end of time, but I should look harmless until people forget about the boy I killed during Hollywood.
4 Lauren Mommy says all men want me, what's jail bait?
3 Thia I'm so sweet, don't pay attention to the death stare when I don't get praised.
2 Jacob Diva just keeps leaking out.
1 James I'm a rawk God and they got Hulk Hogan just for me. I am TCO, I can do no wrong!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-11, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Idol Ego Power List."
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-11 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

11. Thia - She could pass for a singing Minnie Mouse in a Walt Disney stage musical.

10. Stefano - A really nice guy. Too nice, really. Too really nice.

9. Lauren - Such a harmless sweet gal - until she gets a bit of constructive criticism. Not so much ego as vanity.

8. Naima - has something of an ego that could easily get hurt, but even as daring as she can be on the stage, her ego overshadowed by her inner lack of confidence.

7. Paul - looks and sounds like a wimp to a guy, but somehow blossoms into a bouquet of rosy flowers that attracts the ladies like honey bees. No ego necessary. I still don't get it.

6. Haley - Ms Slinky has an ego, alright. Just don't call her a lounge singer or she'll... she'll... oh, I don't know either.

5. Casey - We haven't seen much of his ego lately, apart from it almost totally crumbling just as the Save was announced. Look back further in time, though, you see a guy with a very lively ego ready to try anything new musically.

4. Scotty - Ego of a cowboy. Strong, but not misplaced. He knows where he's at and doesn't need (or would even let) anyone to try to put him in his place.

3. Jacob - To bellow those notes like he does, the ego's got to be there. It's sure not id. He's done a good job checking it with a dose in inner humility, but don't let that fool you.

2. Pia - One look at her and you can tell she's thinking that she's Queen of the Stage.

1. James - a potent personality mix, with more than a full tank of high-octane ego fueling it. He's got the mental nitro afterburners that accelerates the ego to the unthrottled superego.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •