LAST EDITED ON 03-31-11 AT 05:04 PM (EST)
11. Thia - She could pass for a singing Minnie Mouse in a Walt Disney stage musical.
10. Stefano - A really nice guy. Too nice, really. Too really nice.
9. Lauren - Such a harmless sweet gal - until she gets a bit of constructive criticism. Not so much ego as vanity.
8. Naima - has something of an ego that could easily get hurt, but even as daring as she can be on the stage, her ego overshadowed by her inner lack of confidence.
7. Paul - looks and sounds like a wimp to a guy, but somehow blossoms into a bouquet of rosy flowers that attracts the ladies like honey bees. No ego necessary. I still don't get it.
6. Haley - Ms Slinky has an ego, alright. Just don't call her a lounge singer or she'll... she'll... oh, I don't know either.
5. Casey - We haven't seen much of his ego lately, apart from it almost totally crumbling just as the Save was announced. Look back further in time, though, you see a guy with a very lively ego ready to try anything new musically.
4. Scotty - Ego of a cowboy. Strong, but not misplaced. He knows where he's at and doesn't need (or would even let) anyone to try to put him in his place.
3. Jacob - To bellow those notes like he does, the ego's got to be there. It's sure not id. He's done a good job checking it with a dose in inner humility, but don't let that fool you.
2. Pia - One look at her and you can tell she's thinking that she's Queen of the Stage.
1. James - a potent personality mix, with more than a full tank of high-octane ego fueling it. He's got the mental nitro afterburners that accelerates the ego to the unthrottled superego.