The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
Must be the English name of that Norwegian recording studio that put out all those pop hits during the late 1970s. Or else it's an attempt to make Lauren hide in her room for the rest of the week. Or (actually, this is more of an and/or) -- we could be getting -- dare I say it? -- a performing mentor!

Meet the new format, same as the old format. Thanks, Nigel! (Still waiting for the four-star depimping, though. Hurry up, willya? The person sitting next to me just checked off Casey Goes To Hospital Again.)

Okay... the EJ catalog. We don't know just what this includes yet: his efforts only, collaborative works, anything done for Disney -- but the first category should be a mortal lock. As such, this could easily turn into Wrong Song Week. Scotty may have the most to worry about: what's here that he can twist into pure country? There's a few Pia can balladize, and we all know Paul can find something to destroy. If this week favors anyone, it might be James: punk-and-storm isn't as far away from psychedelic as you think, especially when the drugs start to go bad.

What should they sing? What will they sing instead? Should we list the rest of the season's promises and start the countdown timer on that shattering sound?

...no, not you, Stefano. At least, not until Wednesday.

Someone took our hopes tonight.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: E... Snidget 03-27-11 1
   RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: E... zazzy 03-27-11 2
       Considering the performance song ti... vince3 03-27-11 3
           RE: Considering the performance son... Snidget 03-27-11 4
 RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: E... emydi 03-28-11 5
   RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: E... dragonflies 03-28-11 6
   RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: E... zazzy 03-28-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-11, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
Here is the list of which EJ songs have been sung before, so that makes them pretty likely to be heard again as AI loves retreads and only seems to be willing to let one or two people sing something new in any given week.

Circle of Life
Crocodile Rock
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
I'm Still Standing
Levon
Rocket Man
Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Something About The Way You Look Tonight
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Take Me To the Pilot
Tiny Dancer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
OK, NOW Nigel lied. He said they wouldn't have to sing a particular performer's songs...so before now the themes were still broad enough.

Must be related to the new music partner since they are no longer partnered with Sony.

What will Pia sing since they beat her up for singing ballads? She's been painted into a corner; don't want to hear her doing Crocodile Rock.

Thia== a lock for a Disney tune...something from the Lion King?

Here are the acts for Thursday night -- from AInow.org:

Thursday, March 31: 2 Finalists Eliminated (8-9pm ET)
*Fantasia performs "Collard Greens & Cornbread"
*will.i.am and Jamie Foxx perform "Hot Wings (I Wanna Party)"

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Considering the performance song titles"
Better not watch the Results show hungry...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-11, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Considering the performance song titles"
Oh I thought those were whimsey's snack of the night selections.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-11 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

Circle of Life, Can you Feel the Love Tonight--Thia or Lauren

Pia-she'll do a ballad I fear but Phila Freedom?? you're right z no Tiny Dancer for Pia

Crocodile Rock-Paul
I'm Still Standing Paul (or Casey )
Philadelphia Freedom? Paul

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me-Stefano (oh brother!)
Benny and the Jets (oh brother squared)
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road(oh brother cubed)

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues-Haley (they told her to the the Blues) Whoops Paul sang this not I'm Still Standing...Hmmmmm for Haley...she'll probably do a ballad Maybe Goodbye Yellow Brick Road?

Levon-Scotty

Rocket Man, Take Me to the Pilot -Casey
SomeoneThe Judges Saved My Life Tonight-Casey

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds-James (will they let him?)
Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting James
Pinball Wizard! James Thanks df

Candle in the Wind, Tiny Dancer-Jacob

Biyotch is Back, Honky Cat(it could be her "Smelly Cat")-Naima

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-11, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
Nice picks emy! What about Pinball Wizard for James if they don't let him sing Lucy?

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-28-11, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 11 theme (et. all) ibid: Elton John."
Nice list!

Lucy for James would be terrific.

Pia..Tiny Dancer...ok.

Jacob has to sing a song that means something to him...so I could see him singing Circle of Life...it's a battle for who gets the ballad-y songs!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •