The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
So, the fun part of the season is FINALLY here. I'm doing this on minimal sleep. I watched the show last night in a hotel room, but I did watch it live. Here are my thoughts.

As usual, there were some BIG disappointments which - with the talent this season - i was hoping not to see. But it always happens. they get to teh big stage, and their sense of song selection leaves them.

Here are my rankings.

1) James Durbin - Another Thing Coming - A Judas Priest song on Idol...and he NAILS it. This is what I call a GOOD Adam Lambert. This guy is humble, this guy is sincere, this is what he was meant to do. Excellent song choice, brilliant performance.

2) Casey James - This is almost a tie with James. Great song choice, we see yet another side of Casey, and he was having fun like James.

3) Jacob - Yes, we've heard this song too much on Idol but this boy can sang. It doesn't match is Hollywood week, but it was great nonetheless.

4) Paul - I love this guy's voice and the song was perfect for him. I hope he sticks around because i think he can do so much more.

5) Scotty - Another guy born to do this. To me, it seemed a bit karaoke, i wish he would have changed some of it up, but it was a completely comfortable performance by him. He did good. I worry about him making it through though.

6) Brett - I didn't think i'd like it as much as i did, but you could see - again like casey and James - he was meant to do this. he was completely in his element and I liked his take on teh song - a song i usually don't enjoy.

7) Clint - I think he was trying way too hard, but his voice is golden. Hold back a bit, be more real, and you would have nailed it.

8) Stefano - I kept saying 'karaoke' to myself...why didn't the judges?

9) Robbie - Whoa, that was all over the place.

10) Jovany - Snoozer

11) Tim - Agreed. terrible song selection.

12) Jordan - Who, Dude, you blew it big time. Very very disappointing.

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys csnumber23 03-02-11 1
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys emydi 03-02-11 2
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys arkiegrl 03-02-11 3
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys Tummy 03-02-11 4
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys arkiegrl 03-02-11 6
       RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys Tummy 03-02-11 9
           RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys arkiegrl 03-02-11 11
               RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys Tummy 03-02-11 16
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys TWoman 03-02-11 5
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys geekboy 03-02-11 7
 Inherent problem. Estee 03-02-11 8
   RE: Inherent problem. Tummy 03-02-11 10
 The good, the bad and the ugly cahaya 03-02-11 12
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys mrc 03-02-11 13
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys frodis 03-02-11 14
   RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys arkiegrl 03-02-11 15
       RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys cahaya 03-02-11 17
           RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys frodis 03-02-11 20
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys agman 03-02-11 18
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys Belle Book 03-02-11 19
 RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys Corvis 03-02-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

csnumber23 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-11, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csnumber23 Click to send private message to csnumber23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
1- Casey - excellent again, still my pick to win it all!

2 - James - even better than I expected

3 - Jacob - already 20 times better than big Mike

4 - Scotty - I don't even like country but he is so damn good!

After these top 4 it doesn't even matter. I think any of these top 4 can win it all. I like any of these top 4 better than the last 3 year's winners. They are all unique in different ways and you know exactly what kind of artist they all are.

5 - Clint - not bad but such a drop from the top 4

6 - Paul - different voice but seemed a little dull

7 - Brett - better than I thought but still only so-so

8 - Stefano - not good

9 - Robbie - very mediocre but I think he'll get young votes

10 - Javani - meh

11 - Tim - didn't like at all

12 - Jordan - horrible trainwreck

The top 4 are all safe for sure! I have a feeling Robbie sneaks in as the 5th with young votes. I think Paul and Clint make it as wildcards and the other 5 are gone!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Wow what a great VFTW show!!

1. Brett-who knew Fire had 4 syllables? Light my Fiarea! and the hair flips I just love this kid

2. Casey-woot Taylor Hicks is back and his name is Casey!

3. Jacob-I liked this a lot now bring out the drag queen in you Jacob!!

4. James-The song choice was refreshing and we need another screecher...but that tail thing is irksome

5. Scotty-he knows his audience, sang it well for them, bonus: the looks and eyebrows!!

6. Jordan-I like this guy but the song choice was bad. I hope they put him thru

7. Clint-this was ok very forgettable by end of show tho

8. Paul-imo something is off about him but we need a WGWG and he's it this year

9. Tim-omh it's BWGWoP(iano) not a good song choice and I think he gets thru only if JLo picks him as a wc

10. Jovany-zzzzzzz will the shipyard take him back?

11. Robbie-He had fun, at least

12. Stefano-bad bad and boring...the tweens may help him squeak thru though

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
1. Paul
2. Casey
3. James (but he's got to lose the tail)
4. Jacob
5. Brett
6. Scotty - personally, I think he sounds too much like some country singers that are already out there, and I would have difficulty distinguishing his voice from them if I heard it on the radio.
7-8. Stefano and Jovany are tied for me.
9-10. Robbie and Tim are tied.
11. Clint, and from now on, I will only refer to him as Bug Boy. (I really hate this guy, and if Jordan hadn't totally bombed, Bug Boy would be on the bottom automatically, no matter how well he can sing).
12. Jordan

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
James - there's just something about this guy that is so genuine. Even his contrived parts (ie - tail) are somehow authentic. Love this guy and his quirky tics!

Casey - so comfortable with himself. Love his personality and his style. And his humor. Ok - I just love all of him.

Paul - I liked him alot. I thought the judges were going to yell "karaoke" as he had Rod Stewart's voice, movements and dress down pat.

Jacob - I'm not sure I would buy his cd but the boy definitely has talent.

Brett and Scotty - I can't put one ahead of the other. Scotty probably has more potential as an artist but Brett even with all the hair flips is different enough to stand out.

Stefano, Robbie, Tim and Jovanny - I'm thinking nerves got to each one of them.

Clint - I don't like the little vampire.

03-02-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Clint - I don't like the little vampire.
He reminds me more of a praying mantis.

03-02-11, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Have you LOOKED at his canines. Not all vampires are sexy. Just sayin'.

03-02-11, 12:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"

Just sayin'.

03-02-11, 02:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
I can definitely see why you would think that! For some reason he reminds me of Evil Ed from Fright Night. For some reason I can't find any good pics tho.

TWoman 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-11, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoman Click to send private message to TWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
1. Casey - Taylor Hicks with talent. I look forward to seeing what he'll do next.

2. Paul - love this guy. Reminds me of Kenny Loggins. Worried he might not have the fan base to go through though. Not cute enough and not curent enough. But I personally could see listening to him on the radio.

3. Scotty - he can make a country fan out of me. Will be interesting to see how he handles theme weeks.

4. James - not my cup of tea, but he did it well.

5. Jacob - I guess he was good. But when I listen to him all I hear is a lot of notes, no words. I can never tell what song he is singing, and I don't think it really matters. And for the record, I HATED big Mike.

6. Brent - it seemed like it was a good performance, but I was too distracted by the hair flipping thing. I felt like I was watching a shampoo commercial. And red background for this guy should NOT be used.

7. Jovany - Okay, but boring. Didn't anyone tell him a slow songer is not a good thing in the semi finals. Unless you're a Jacob adn you add in a whole lotta runs that seem to impress some people.

8. Clint - again okay. But didn't anyone tell this guy that Stevie Wonder is not to be touched on Idol. It can't be done, at least not well.

9. Tim - bad song selection, which is really too bad. I think this guy has potential if he sticks around. Unlikely through the votes, but maybe as a WC.

10. Stephano - not good. But according to Dial Idol it appears he has a fan base (pre-teen girls UNITE). I'll be really pissed if this guy makes it through and Paul doesn't.

11. Jordan - another bad song selection. I put him above Robbie just because I think he was more on key.

12. Robbie - another bad slow song choice. And not sung well. Two strikes.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-11, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
RE: Scotty comment

I read that TPTB are finally waking up and dumping the restrictive theme weeks. Instead (if memory serves) they will be able to pick a song in their 'wheelhouse' every week, and they may restrict songs by decade. They will be working with Jimmy Iovine and can stay in their preferred genre week to week. I think this is something that shoudl have been done years ago...and i hope what i heard is correct.

NO MORE DISCO WEEK!!!

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Inherent problem."
I can't rank this as a singing competition. Less than half of them attempted to sing. Therefore, I will go with the amount of pain each one induced, working down the line starting from stretch-out stinger.

1. Scotty. He may be so deep into his groove as to have officially turned it into a rut, but he knows what he's capable of working with and does what he can along that single straight line. If he can lose the facial contortions, he'll do well.

2. Jacob. Let the flag fly at something over half-mast. You can't win -- which means that the more you show what you can really do outside the AI box, the better your chances for a career at the end.

3. Jovany. Boring. Sleep-inducing. Completely useless. And what does that make him? Well, for last night, it makes him above average...

(Agony begins.)

4. Stefano. I normally would have said that he'd have made more of an impact by dying on the stage. But then he did. And he didn't. Go figure.

5. Casey. 'Since I know I'm going to advance no matter what, I will now perform what the Brit is no longer here to call a self-indulgent piece of tripe which only exists to prove how awesome I mistakenly believe I am.' If Simon had been present, we would have gone ten minutes overtime on his bashing of this song alone. Post-edit.

6. James. "I'd pay real money if he'd shut up." I'll go double if the judges remove their tongues from his mouth. Quintuple that if you let me chop off his tail with a hatchet. And you can have my entire bank account if it turns out to be attached.

7. Tim. Songicide.

(Going off the hospital pain chart.)

8. Jack Napier Robbie. And now if you'll excuse him, he has to go rig next week's deathtrap. By the way, he is keeping count.

9. Paul. Drunk, stoned, freely trading with Steven, just so full of himself that he felt he could do anything with no risk, or choking to death on a peach seed live on stage. Pick any combination you like.

(Apocalypse.)

10. Clint. He wants to suck your blood. He wants to suck all the life out of this show. He wants to turn you into the walking dead, moaning mindlessly as you autovote him into the win. I want to give him garlic and see if his eyes turn solid black.

11. Brett. 'Love me! Please love me! I'll just die if you don't love me! Don't pay attention to the words, the lack of notes, the compulsive hair shakes, just love-me-love-me-loveme!'

(Heat death of universe.)

12. Jordan. Oh, here go hell come...

03-02-11, 12:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Inherent problem."
12. Jordan. Oh, here go hell come...

Calvin was wasted on Fashion Show. He had such great one-liners he should have been on The Amazing Race. He could have titled each episode.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The good, the bad and the ugly"
As always, the comments come from my ECST posts. It keeps me from exercising selective memory.

The Good

1. James Durbin - Ah! Finally, someone comes up and decides to own the stage, and he does it very well. No hokey or karoke. Well done performance, vocally solid, steady on the sustains and a little rough where it should have been. But that migraine-triggering black-and-white strobing light treatment is one thing I didn't like about the performance. While I'm not his greatest fan, a certain thumbs up. He'll have a strong fan base, no doubt.

2. Jacob Lusk - Wow, what a soulful! He's a superb singer, even if he's not a showman. I don't know about the divine intervention bit, but he's got a divine voice. I liked this guy from the start and have hopes he'll go far. He may need to mix it up a bit to avoid being typecast to a limited set of song styles.

3. Casey Abrams - Yup, yup. Another feather on his cap. He knows how to sing a song as it was intended when written. He captured the mood perfectly, along with a good vocal mix and perfect rhythm. While I would still like the CCR version better, I think he's a finalist candidate without question. Thumbs up.

4. Scotty McCreery - He's got a unique voice and tone that is unmistakable. The first note or two and you know it's him. He's got that going for him. Vocally he was fairly good, but I think he lacks a strong stage presence. A good recording artist in the budding, but a stage performer? Thumbs up, but he could get monotonous if he sings the same way each week.

The Bad

5. Jovany Barreto - Really, not bad. Very smooth, strong voice, confident on stage, best we've seen of him. He xould have done fine without the background singers, as they really didn't mix in with the tone of his voice very well. I just don't see where his fan base is going to come from if he keeps singing like that. Thumbs up, but hopes down.

6. Stefano Langone - One of the better attempts at genuine singing tonight, but still... he'll probably make the cut as I picture a borderliner or two from earlier tonight dropping below him. Would I listen to him again and again? Nope.

7. Brett Loewenstern - Vocally? Not very sharp. This is one of my fav Doors songs, and it's hard to duplicate this song's mood and tone, much less the voice. On the other hand, it was entertaining, and I'll give him kudos for that. Neither thumbs up or thumbs down, but I'd rather see him in than two of the guys we've heard so far tonight.

8. Robbie Rosen - That was a pretty pretty performance. Pretty guy, pretty song, pretty performance. But I wager he will get pretty few votes. It's a pity pity rhymes with pretty.

And The Ugly

9. Clint Jun Gamboa - Ok, about what we can expect from the Gumboy. Fairly lively, vocally sound, but I don't like the looks of him. It's the first time I noticed those fang-like upper cuspids of his.

10. Paul McDonald - I got dizzy watching that. None of the moves were in rhythm with the beat of the song, like he was drunk. Drowned out even by a weak chorus that his voice didn't quite match, he didn't really stand out. Maybe he's got a good voice, but I wouldn't miss him if he doesn't make the cut.

11. Tim Halperin - Another cut for the night. He tried, but didn't connect. Vocally, it was just too monotonous and the tone was - hard to pick a word for it, nasal? I don't think even changing the mix would have saved him, not with his voice and (lack of) stage presence. With the talent in the guy's group and the few already obvious likely fan choices, he'll be out.

12. Jordan Dorsey - Not sure what that was. Sort of a cross between rock and rap and karoke and high-school talent contest. Cut.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
1. Casey: Killed it. I'm not even a 16-yr-old girl, and I was lusting after him by the time he was done.

2. James: I sincerely like this kid. I'm afraid he's going to Lambert, though, and scream most (or all) of the time. Even Adam switched it up a bit.

3. Scotty: He's a one-trick pony, but he's great at the trick.

4. Paul: He's . . . unique. I really like how different he is.

5. Clint: I can't stand this guy, but he's got a great voice.

6. Brett: Wow. All kinds of horrible and wonderful mixed together.

7. Jacob: *snore* He's got a great tool, but he needs to learn how to use it in this competition. I like his personality a lot.

8. Stefano: Meh.

9. Robbie: Even more meh.

10. Jovany: Who?

11. Tim: Completely forgettable.

12. Jordan: Painful. Just painful.

A Slice of Manga

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-11, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
This is the first AI I've watched this season. I recorded all of the audition and Hollywood week shows and didn't watch a single one of them. I just couldn't muster up the interest.

So, without any background on these people, I saw all of them for the first time last night.

Here are my rankings.

Casey - I understand why he was in the pimp spot. I enjoyed the performance. I liked him because he was interesting, although my initial thought is that his schtick is going to get old, fast.

Scotty - He appeared on the screen and it took me .3317 seconds to make a Howdy Doody joke. Then he started singing and I was a bit taken aback at that voice coming out of Howdy Doody. Easy to listen to, and smart to do something that suited him so well.

Paul - The staggering around, weird grin, and the fact that I couldn't understand a single word he said should have bothered me more than it did. I find him strangely intriguing.

James - I liked the screaming thing better when Adam Lambert did it, but this was good enough and I'd like to see more from him. The tail was stoopid.

Brett - He's very pretty. The hair tossing was annoying, as was his assertion that he had no idea he was doing all of that hair tossing. That song needs a lot more dirt rubbed into it and I don't think that dirt and Brett have been formally introduced.

Jacob - Mr. Fro and I chatted all the way through this. Overwraught. Self-indulgent. Voice was nice enough but overall I was meh on this guy.

Robbie - No clue what the judges were talking about on him. I thought he mangled that song. Seeing him in the intro caused me to remark to Mr. Fro that they've cast a lot of nerds this season. Note: I generally like nerds so I had hopes for him. Too bad.

Jordan - Performance was really bad. Bad song choice. I'd like him to stick around but I really don't know if he will.

Tim - Dull.

Stefano - Generic. He seemed genuinely excited to be there and all, so I feel bad for not liking him, but he's fodder.

Jovany - His mouth looks oddly small.

Clint - I really wanted to get over the fact that he looks like something I doodled into the margin of a spiral notebook during a boring lecture. I couldn't. And it bears mentioning that I can't draw.

03-02-11, 01:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
While watching last night, I made the same comment to my friend about Jovany's mouth. It *is* oddly small.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

His mouth and even some of his other features kind of reminds me of this guy (guess who) when he was younger:

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-11, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Good comparison. I do see the similarities.

It just seems like when they ordered the Mr. Jovany Head kit, they got the extra-large head but somehow the regular sized mouth got packaged in there, and they used it anyway.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-11 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

1. James--Love his voice and power
2. I think he could sing any style of music

3. Scott--I like his voice and I think he'll be a star in country music

4. Casey, More talented than Taylor Hicks in my opinion

After these 4, I was underwhelmed with everyone else. I especially can't stand praying Mantis boy/vampire. Something about Clint just rubs me the wrong way.

a snidget original 2007

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-11, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
Here is my ranking of the guys:

1. Jacob Lusk -- this was a great performance! Loved it!
2. James Durbin -- Judas Priest isn't my cup of tea, but James nailed the song! He'll do well -- and give me a tough choice between himself and Thia Megia.
3. Stefano Langone -- I actually liked his performance! Go figure.
4. Casey Abrams -- I think his sickness affected his performance -- but not by much.
5. Scott McCreery -- he's a country guy, it's no wonder he sang a country song.
6. Paul McDonald -- liked the song, I just liked the others more than him.
7. Clint Jun Gomboa -- well, what do you know? He didn't destroy "Superstition"!
8. Brett Lowerstein -- wasn't quite as good as Clint.
9. Jovanny Baretto -- that was karaoke, as Randy noted.
10. Robbie Rosen -- the second time I listened, I could hear bad notes. Too bad.
11. Tim Halperin -- meh. Bad song choice as well.
12. Jordan Dorsey -- bad song choice, bad performance.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-11, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rankings - Top 12 Boys"
1. James Durbin -- He commanded the stage and sounded good. I hope he continues to choose the rocker songs.

2. Paul McDonald -- On a second viewing, he was the only one I didn't fast forward through. There's something about him. Don't know what it is, but I like him. Really want hear him sing Footloose...

3. Scotty McCreery -- Don't like country music, but I like Scotty.

4. Casey Abrams -- I like him but this wasn't his best performance. If he continues to go all Taylor Hicksy, I'm going to lose interest fast.

5. Jacob Lusk -- Not my thing, but he can sing well.

6. Brett Lowerstein -- Entertaining. Curious to see what he'll do next.

7-9. Stefano Langone, Clint Jun Gomboa, Jovanny Baretto -- they're kind of interchangeable in my mind. Enh.

10. Robbie Rosen -- Not good.

11. Tim Halperin -- Bad.

12. Jordan Dorsey -- Train wreck.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •