The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-11, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
MJ's Blog has the scoop from Joes' Place and rickey.org. This is what the boys will be singing on Tuesday.

Interesting mix of old and new stuff. This is the order - look who got the pimp spot...

1. Clint Jun Gamboa – Superstition by Stevie Wonder
2. Jovany Barreto – I’ll Be by Edwin McCain -
3. Jordan Dorsey – OMG by Usher
4. Tim Halperin – Streetcorner Symphony (Come On Over) (Rob Thomas)
5. Brett Loewenstern – Light My Fire – Doors
6. James Durbin – You Got Another Thing Comin’ by Judas Priest
7. Robbie Rosen – Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan
8. Scott McCreery – Letters From Home – John Michael Montgomery
9. Stefano Langone – Just The Way You Are – (Bruno Mars)
10. Paul McDonald – Maggie Mae by Rod Stewart
11. Jacob Lusk – House is Not a Home
12. Casey Abrams – I Put a Spell On You

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers emydi 02-28-11 1
 RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers Estee 02-28-11 2
   RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers Snidget 02-28-11 3
       RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers Estee 02-28-11 4
 The Girls Snidget 02-28-11 5
   RE: The Girls Estee 03-01-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-11, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
http://www.votefortheworst.com/story/666997/top-24-guys-song-spoilers-from-joesplace

"Early comments seem to indicate that the judges liked Casey, Jacob, and Paul the most. They also complimented Scotty and James. Jordan wasn't good, the judges didn't like Tim, Robbie is off key, Stefano misses high notes, and Brett whips his hair a lot."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
And this is what happens when you record a supposedly-live show in advance, swear the entire audience to secrecy, and stupidly expect everyone in attendance to keep their word. The spoilers were probably going out while the songs were still in progress.

We've got some truly horrible choices on the board (OMG? Really? And has your concussion healed yet? Being hit that hard by your own lack of awesome must have hurt...), but we also have clear attempts to establish identity/fanbase. Sometimes all at once.

This is gonna svck.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
I'm sure the fact it took a while for that last performance of the night to be spoiled the night it was recorded had nothing to do with the fact the rest got out before that performance happened.

02-28-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 12 Boys Song Spoilers"
Don't forget: we can no longer sneak a look at Paula's Notes From The Future.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-11, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Girls"
Coming in one at at time here

http://www.rickey.org/?p=59092

Just coincidence that they came in one at a time in order over the time frame of the recording of the show.

03-01-11, 00:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Girls"
The full pasted list (so most typos aren't mine) in performance order. (

1. Ta-Tynisa Wilson: Only Girl In The World, Rhianna

2. Naima Adedapo: Summertime, George Gershwin

3. Kendra Chantelle: Impossible, Christina Aguilera

4. Rachel Zevita: Criminal, Fiona Apple

5. Karen Rodriguez: Hero, Mariah Carey

6. Lauren Turner: Seven Day Fool, Etta James (Jully Black version)

7. Ashthon Jones: Love All Over Me, Monica

8. Julie Zorilla: Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson

9. Haley Reinhart: Fallin, Alicia Keys

10. Thia Megia: Out Here On My Own, Irene Cara

11. Lauren Alaina: Turn on the Radio, Reba McEntire

12. Pia Toscano: I'll Stand By You, The Pretenders

(At least no one's trying to convince us of Kimbo Slice's quality high notes.)

No word on individual svck levels yet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •