The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-13, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
They will be showing the hometown dates on tonight's show. I doubt there'll be much exciting to report, and I probably won't see all of tonight's show. If anything that is actually exciting does happen, post about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates Ants 02-19-13 1
   RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates Round Robin 02-19-13 2
       RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates Round Robin 02-19-13 3
           RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates CSHS79 02-19-13 5
       RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates Belle Book 02-19-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-13, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
Buh-bye, Des.

She and AshLee have been my favs from the beginning. I'm sad to see her go, but it looks like it makes it easy for AshLee to be F1. I haven't read the spoilers. I just like AshLee the best of the remaining 3.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-19-13, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
Des's brother is an a$$hole. I hope his name is mud in the family for costing Des a shot at Sean. He would fully deserve it if she hated his guts for life. I hope Sean rips him a whole forest of new a$$holes on "Sean Tells All" Tuesday night. I felt so bad for Des when Sean axed her, but I can't blame him for not wanting to be brothers-in-law with such a complete jerkwad. That show BTW is 9PM Tuesday.

02-19-13, 10:40 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
Well, Catherine might not be feeling too good right now after watching the hometown dates show, because now she knows she basically won by default after Sean dumped who he obviously really wanted because her brother was a complete d!ck. Catherine herself nearly got axed because of her bat$hit crazy sisters. "I don't want you to get hurt". Yeah, then you bat$hit crazy b!tches go and damn near cause it. What it boils down to is that the families can't keep their damn mouths shut. This is 2 Bachelors in a row where women have gotten axed because of meddling family members, and while that worked out for the good IMO in the case of Ben and Kacie, I think it went badly wrong in the case of Sean and Des. Had Des's brother ever learned his manners, which he has none of, I firmly believe Sean would be proposing to Des and that this pairing would break the Bachelor's losing streak. I don't know if it's gonna work that well with Sean and Catherine if he chooses her in the end, given that it sure looked like she almost got axed, and given that it looked like Sean really wanted Des, I don't know how it'll work should he choose Lindsay or AshLee either. The families getting along is an important ingredient in any marriage, but I think the hometown dates f---ed up the best chance this season had of actually producing a lasting relationship.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
If I were Catherine it wouldn't have taken until I saw the show to have an opinion. After all, Sean skipped the cocktail time and then gave Ashlee and Lindsay a rose easily but struggled with the Final Rose even after Des pulled him aside. To be fair he should have had the cocktail time or at least given Catherine equal time before the Rose ceremony. To see him hand out roses to Lindsay & Ashlee and then only struggle with the Final Rose, if I were Catherine I'd have a few serious questions for Sean.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-13, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Sean Hometown Dates"
As the immortal Bugs Bunny would say about Desiree's brother: "What a maroon!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •