The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-31-13, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-13 AT 01:43 PM (EST)

Chris Harrison said Tierra is no Courtney. Maybe she hasn't done the skinny dipping thing yet so in that way she's not. However, she is every bit as aggressive as Vienna and Courtney were in their pursuit of their Bachelor and we saw how that turned out.

However, I doubt it's her aggressiveness that has made the other women not like her. I believe it's because they don't believe she is as into Sean as what becoming his Final One would mean to her life--as in a large diamond engagement ring and maybe even an over the top televised wedding.
Personally I think they should do away with all those over the top dates and do more real life type dates. They may not make for great television but they could have a greater success rate.
At the very least they should perhaps have one on one dates where the contestant cooks for the Bachelor. Or even if they cooked togetherthat would be great. Bottom line, stop all those over the top dates since some people apply for the show only to go on those dates not for true love.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 01-31-13 1
   RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Round Robin 01-31-13 2
       RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 01-31-13 3
       RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 01-31-13 4
 RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna rachelOH63 02-01-13 5
   RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna JoeGazillionaire 02-01-13 6
       RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Round Robin 02-01-13 7
           RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 02-01-13 8
               RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna JoeGazillionaire 02-02-13 9
                   RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 02-02-13 11
                       RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna JoeGazillionaire 02-03-13 14
               RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna CSHS79 02-02-13 10
                   RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna Ants 02-02-13 12
                   RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna JoeGazillionaire 02-03-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-31-13, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-13 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Tiarrable did say something about winning. She didn't say it in the Ctney/Charlie Sheen way, but she did mention - can't remember exactly, gonna have to watch it again - being there to win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-31-13, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
Tierra has said multiple times that she's not there to make friends, she's there for Sean. Whether or not she means it in the same way that Courtney and Vienna meant the similar things they said, her lack of diplomacy seems insensitive to the other women, especially those who watched the seasons those two were on and saw the "hooray for me and screw you" attitude they displayed. I'm sure Tierra will be honestly heartbroken if anybody else gets Sean, I know how it feels to not get who you want, but I'm also sure that to the other 24 losers, sympathy for Tierra will come after sh!t and suicide alphabetically and many of them honestly will not care one bit how many pieces her heart is broken into, especially those who leave before her. Chris better not be stupid enough to put her on the hot seat on the WTA, because some of those other b!tches will rake her over the coals, and it could get very ugly. Tierra better think about seeing a shrink, because she already seems pretty messed up and it's only gonna get worse.

01-31-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-13 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-31-13 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

"Chris better not be stupid enough to put her on the hot seat on the WTA, because some of those other b!tches will rake her over the coals, and it could get very ugly."

This is exactly the reason Chris *will* put Tiarra in the hot seat during the WTA. I think we all know that. It's all about the drama for TPTB.

01-31-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
I found it.

At the RC, at the 1 hour 30 minute mark, Tierra says, "So, Leslie H. went home last night, and that's a good thing because I came here to *win this*.

There's that 'I wanna win' talk again.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-13, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
I've just re-watched the first 4 episodes. At the very end of the 4th (last) is the preview for next week where Tierra is running in the bikini and then is shaking from the cold. I said to my husband, "She's had drama every episode"! And my husband replied, "You know we're going to see her on Bachelor Pad"! Ha Ha! Probably!

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-13, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
Courtney's a little kitten compared to Vienna, who I think was the scariest bachelorette contestant ever. Courtney was just annoying...not really evil. Tiara's probably somewhere in between. But, it is slightly alarming that she came off so darn sweet in her first impression...and the impression now is so different.

I always found it interesting that the girls every season make such a big deal about a girl "not being in it for the right reasons." Who cares? It's none of their business....they should worry about the guy. I think it's just rooted in insecurity.

I always felt that maybe these guys should have some normal dates too, but I have to admit that I really like the outlandish stuff. The exotic locales like Switzerland, all just remind me of places where I've been or wish I could be at.... and 40 million dollar mansion is just eye candy. And, I'm not sure that many people would sign up if it wasn't built up as if the bachelor was some kind of sought after hunk....and the dates will be amazing. I'm starting to think that the reason for the low success might just be the people they are casting. Are any of these people really relationship material? They all seem like the combustible types that we screwed up with in our late teens, early 20s and then went on to know better as time went on. Some of them like Vienna, Bentley and Chris seem pretty mean and would ruin your life.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-13, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
I think Tierra's more the immature schoolgirl type, and Courtney is a nasty b!tch. Vienna is in another league totally. She's the type where, if she went on a date and you never saw the guy again afterwards, you might wonder if she put arsenic in his drink or stuck a shiv in him. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Chris I don't think is that bad, he's just an a$$hole. Bentley, on the other hand, well....let's just say that if he and Vienna both go to Hell I think the Devil oughta put them in a relationship together as their punishment. That man is a heartless evil self centered b@st@rd, and I don't think one person in the world who watched him on 'ette should forgive him for how he was so heartless and unkind to Ashley. I'm glad she's one of the few who ever made a relationship stick from this franchise, because after what that evil son of a b1tch Bentley did to her, she deserves it.

02-01-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
Joe, I gotta agree with Round Robin that Courtney was worse (so far) than Tierra. I wish I'd seen Vienna's episode. People swear that she's worse than Courtney; others swear Courtney was worse. The local library doesn't have DVDs of The Bach, so I don't know if I'll ever get to watch V's season.

"let's just say that if he and Vienna both go to Hell I think the Devil oughta put them in a relationship together as their punishment."

Round, I honestly Laughed Out Loud at that.

02-02-13, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-13 AT 03:56 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-02-13 AT 03:55 AM (EST)

What do you think of this new bachelor so far? Who are your favorite girls?

Courtney was self-absorbed and a bit of a spoiled brat, but I thought she was redeemable. I'm kind of also got the feeling she was mugging for the camera. Vienna, on the other hand, I'd be flat out scared of her. I'll have to wait and see more episodes on Tierra...but boy, what a change in impressions I have of her... Her first impression was very good... (the completing the heart thing on her finger) I thought what a sweet moment and then every episode she just undermines her initial impression.

Didn't you see Bachelor Pad? Vienna was so wicked in that...she basically spent the whole series trying to recruit people and ruin Jake...she even tried to get Kacey riled up so that he would bash Jake...but Kacey to his credit, after being fooled initially, kind of apologized for his behavior... Um, cough...some little birdy once mentioned that you can get copies on alt tv trading sites.... I'm surprised that ABC doesn't also sell past seasons... I liked Kacey a lot better after that--initially thought of him as a dumb meathead. I still think Chris is a creep. though, he seems like he is outwardly likeable and I think he looks kind of like Gerard Butler. I'm watching the series in reverse.... started with Bachelor Pad and now am starting the Emily Bachelorette season, so it's funny how I see those guys on Bachelor Pad and the phony personalities they present initially. Chris pretended to be super sweet. Kalon was still a douche. Jef--not sure why she picked him.

02-02-13, 10:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
First of all, Joe, I have to thank you for recommending Revenge to me. I watched the pilot and got hooked. Good show.

I like AshLee and Sarah. I like Leslie from DC, too. I think Salma is sweet. There are some who haven't gotten much air time at all, so I just don't know about them. I love Sean. What a sweetie.

Yeah, I watched BP. What I saw of Vienna was her persistantly whining about Jake. I so wish I could watch their season! Jake had 25 girls to choose from and he choose her? She's not even good looking.

Now, that you mention it, yeah, Chris does look like Gerard Butler.

02-03-13, 07:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-13 AT 07:47 AM (EST)

>First of all, Joe, I have
>to thank you for recommending
>Revenge to me. I
>watched the pilot and got
>hooked. Good show.
>
>I like AshLee and Sarah.
>I like Leslie from DC,
>too. I think Salma
>is sweet. There are
>some who haven't gotten much
>air time at all, so
>I just don't know about
>them. I love Sean.
> What a sweetie.
>
>Yeah, I watched BP. What
>I saw of Vienna was
>her persistantly whining about Jake.
> I so wish I
>could watch their season!
>Jake had 25 girls to
>choose from and he choose
>her? She's not even
>good looking.
>
>Now, that you mention it, yeah,
>Chris does look like Gerard
>Butler.

That's an addictive show isn't it? I had it piled up 15 shows deep in my tivo and I went through 7 episodes in two weeks... Jake's a big dummy. There were way more attractive and nicer girls that he sent home for no reason...I guess they didn't flatter his ego. Chris looks like the punier younger version without Gerard's toughness and mega bucks. I have to admit that none of the girls really stand out to me...maybe I'm just jaded from where I live. I'm starting to think that guys are better off picking a girl that's sweet and girl next door like Ashley than a clear knockout that will break your heart. It makes for a longer and more fulfilling relationship--look at JP.

I'll have to give it to Sean....he seems to have a much better e.q. than a lot of the past bachelors. Kacie B came and tried to throw one of the girls under the bus "out of concern" and Sean just shut her down. Loved that. Finally, a guy with some backbone.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-02-13, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
My original post was prompted by Chris Harrison's statement that Tierra is no Courtney. Maybe she hasn't and never does some of the things Courtney did, that remains to be seen. However, we can all agree all 3 ladies are highly competitive when it comes to men.
But have you ever wondered how the various seasons would've turned out if The Bachelor was able to use a two way mirror to see what goes on when he's not there. During Jesse Palmer's season they had a mole who reported back to Jesse so the show isn't totally averse to spying. Big Brother uses it and I think including that changed that game. The Bachelor/ette has much bigger stakes and could benefit if the Bachelor/ette could make use of a two way mirror.

02-02-13, 10:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
Two way mirror? Yes. I've often wondered about how our entire lives would turn out if we could be a fly on a wall.

02-03-13, 07:34 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Tierra/Courtney/Vienna"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-13 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-03-13 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

>My original post was prompted by
>Chris Harrison's statement that Tierra
>is no Courtney. Maybe she
>hasn't and never does some
>of the things Courtney did,
>that remains to be seen.
>However, we can all agree
>all 3 ladies are highly
>competitive when it comes to
>men.
>But have you ever wondered how
>the various seasons would've turned
>out if The Bachelor was
>able to use a two
>way mirror to see what
>goes on when he's not
>there. During Jesse Palmer's season
>they had a mole who
>reported back to Jesse so
>the show isn't totally averse
>to spying. Big Brother uses
>it and I think including
>that changed that game. The
>Bachelor/ette has much bigger stakes
>and could benefit if the
>Bachelor/ette could make use of
>a two way mirror.

Courtney is way more entertaining than the other two girls. Courtney had a bunch of zingers and pet sayings....and was more like a cartoon villain. Vienna seems like she's a nasty person in real life. I kind of wish they would steal from the For Love or Money storyline and have the girls choose... or beauty and the geek and have the girls show up and it's a really dorky guy and see if they'd still flip out. Miss those shows. They are already taking from other shows like Punkd and survivor.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •