The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Sean Round Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-14-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Sean Round Two"
Tonight we get to see Sean get into the guts of the season, do a few dates, and start to get to know some girls. Post your thoughts on tonight's episode here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two Max Headroom 01-14-13 1
   RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two Round Robin 01-15-13 2
       RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two samboohoo 01-15-13 3
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two Ants 01-15-13 4
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two mrc 01-17-13 5
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two Loree 01-17-13 6
 Shades of Seasons Past CSHS79 01-18-13 7
   RE: Shades of Seasons Past JoeGazillionaire 01-20-13 8
       RE: Shades of Seasons Past Ants 01-21-13 10
           RE: Shades of Seasons Past JoeGazillionaire 01-21-13 11
 RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two Flowerpower 01-20-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-13, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
I watched the first hour, then was so bored that I switched off to something else. It's gotta get better, right? Right?

Or not.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-15-13, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
I don't know how much better things can get. Sean is a hell of a nice guy and the studliest looking bach they'll probably ever have, but his bland personality and his excess religiousness could lead to some pretty boring nights if the women don't carry the show, and these dames seem pretty much standard issue catty b1tches. I frankly think ABC is gonna wind up getting ratings which disappoint them and their advertisers.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-13, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
There are never enough hot guys on The Bachelorette. The crazy women and their drama more than makes up for that.

Haven't watched yet.

I could sit and look at Sean all night long.

While I agree that I enjoy the drama, I think we're due for a good guy winning. I hope this one is magical, although I doubt it will be.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-15-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-13 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-15-13 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-15-13 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far: a hot guy who's nice and also some (mostly) nice girls. What would a not boring guy be like? An agressive jerk? A drunk slob? A skanky player? I'm hoping Sean will remain above all that.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
My impressions:

I like Desiree, especially when she looks more natural instead of made up.

Sarah seems nice, but her voice whines.

Leslie from DC seems like a good fit with Sean.

Should someone tell Tierra that she has a dent in her forehead that's causing her to act witchy?

Kacee (KC? Kaycee? Kayce?) always looks drunk to me.

A Slice of Manga

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
How many times is Sean going to state he is a man? I was starting to laugh because he mentioned being a man so often. Meanwhile he calls the females all girls.

I think Sean's practical jokes and telling he knows things (languages) and then laughing and saying not really would get old. After awhile I wouldn't trust anything he said or did.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-18-13, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Shades of Seasons Past"
I wouldn't be spoiling anything I think by saying we're already seeing shades of seasons past between this season's promos and the episodes. Think about seasons past,any time a lady tried to warn The Bachelor about a particular woman it brought out the man's protective nature and in the end The Bachelor chose the woman the ladies warned him about: examples Jake & Vienna and Ben and Courtney.
Granted neither of these relationships lasted for long. But my point is,what might have happened if only the ladies focused on what was going on with them and the Bachelor, not between him and any other lady. Quite possibly some seasons could have ended differently. Maybe even the success rate for this show would be much greater. Perhaps even top the love story success of other reality shows. The Biggest Loser even joked that their success rate for marriages for relationships begun on this show is greater than The Bachelor.
Maybe Sean can break the curse of this show and we'll actually have another success story like Trista & Ryan and Jason and Molly. (JP and Ashley are still too new a married couple)

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-20-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shades of Seasons Past"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-13 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

Jake and Ben weren't exactly deep, so I can see why they chose who they did.... Survivor probably also has a better success rate for couples. It might also be that the women are sold a false bill of goods to begin with. The 40 million dollar house, those amazing $100,000 exotic trips, the Howard Hughes like access to almost any type of adventure or private concert/building/park/event and even the fancy sports car they loan out are not really the life of the regular guy they pick for the bachelor. That same guy might not look so hot after they go back and have to deal with real life. His personality on the show probably isn't even his personality in real life...he's playing a role of the perfect guy... the girls gush like cult members at Jonestown until the petals start falling off the rose when they get back to civilization. Whereas, on the Biggest Loser, the people confront a real life problem from the start...no fancy roses for them. But, to be honest I'd rather watch something light and fluffy like this than the Biggest Loser.

I do kind of root for Sarah a bit... she does seem sweet and vulnerable which is kind of endearing. Tierra seems very charming when she's with Sean, but is very irritating every where else...I guess she really knows how to turn it on, but isn't really like that in real life. So far, I think Sean has handled things pretty well.... I don't find him boring at all... he's been pretty straightforward and respectful...is that supposed to be boring? Ben was irritatingly quirky...and Jake was fake. We're just two episodes in so I don't know if Sean has any hidden parts of his personality not shown.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-13, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shades of Seasons Past"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-13 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-21-13 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

"So far, I think Sean has handled things pretty well.... I don't find him boring at all... he's been pretty straightforward and respectful...is that supposed to be boring?"

Very well said. What's a non-boring guy supposed to be like, a pig headed ##### (Ben), or a loud drunk, or what?

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Shades of Seasons Past"
Good point. I think he might be a natural ladies man. Certainly has much better skills than Ben or Jake (who's technically prettier, but seems more awkward). I didn't get the ABC producer's choice, until I saw Sean in action (haven't seen Emily's season yet)... He always seems at ease... and he seems to disarm every girl's anxieties or issues by listening to them and addressing them head-on or if its something that makes the girl insecure (Sarah's disability, one woman's race, Lindsay's embarrassment over her wedding dressing snafu), he smiles warmly like they don't have a care in the world... not to mention the smooth way he puts his arm around their shoulder or leg---doesn't come off skeevy the way Ben and Bob Guinea did.

I wonder how that Sarah storyline will play out... I don't want to see her feelings hurt if somehow it doesn't work out.

It also seems like the producers put the sweet tag on some girls that probably aren't.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-13, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Sean Round Two"
I haven't read any spoilers for this season at all. I think they chose a group of very attractive women this time around. After watching the first 2 episodes, I am willing to bet that Desiree will win this season. Just a hunch. This is the first season that it almost seems obvious to me that this girl gets him, and he is quite intrigued by her. I also think their relationship is heading down a normal path, not just a superficial path.

I think Casey is intriguing to Sean, but I don't think there is any substance there. Tierra...scary. I think she'll bring the drama, and I don't think that he will end up with her.

Just a few thoughts after watching the first few episodes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •