The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jef & Emily"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-29-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jef & Emily"
What do y'all think of their chances of sticking together now? I've read a lot of stuff on Reality Steve's site as well as other message board sites, and it looks like that deal about her trading sexy text messages with another guy was NOT bullsh1t, and not only that, but Jef himself has apparently not been a little angel either. If most of the stuff I've read about them turns out to be true, it's probably just a matter of time till the whole mess hits the fan and gets splattered everywhere. What a debacle this pairing is turning out to be! I think Ben and Courtney are a better couple than these two.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jef & Emily Max Headroom 09-29-12 1
 RE: Jef & Emily JoeGazillionaire 09-29-12 2
   RE: Jef & Emily Round Robin 09-30-12 3
       RE: Jef & Emily JoeGazillionaire 09-30-12 4
 Zero. Estee 10-15-12 5
   RE: Zero. rachelOH63 10-15-12 6
       RE: Zero. JoeGazillionaire 10-16-12 7
       RE: Zero. Estee 10-18-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jef & Emily"
Someone needs to ask Matt Leinart... These two are doomed as a couple.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-12, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jef & Emily"
>What do y'all think of their
>chances of sticking together now?
>I've read a lot of
>stuff on Reality Steve's site
>as well as other message
>board sites, and it looks
>like that deal about her
>trading sexy text messages with
>another guy was NOT
>bullsh1t, and not only that,
>but Jef himself has apparently
>not been a little angel
>either. If most of the
>stuff I've read about them
>turns out to be true,
>it's probably just a matter
>of time till the whole
>mess hits the fan and
>gets splattered everywhere. What a
>debacle this pairing is turning
>out to be! I think
>Ben and Courtney are a
>better couple than these two.
>

What's the story behind the texts? Was the guy Leinart...and how does she know him? I wasn't even aware she was dating any football players. She plays up the mom to little Rickie angle every time a camera is on her.

Well, I always felt like the producers played up the Courtney is a bad girl angle....she's has a bratty sense of humor, but I never thought that the show was just manipulating the audience's reaction.

What did you think of what the show did to Casey S. and her coming back on Bachelor Pad or as the Bachelorette? I always thought that she was one of the prettiest contestants to ever be on the show.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jef & Emily"
I don't know how she knows Leinart, but that's the guy she's been texting with. If she ain't careful, her reputation is going to turn to sh!t and whatever plans she might have could go down the sewer with it. So after she and Jef split, which in my mind is a lead pipe cinch, she ought to get out of the public eye for a while while she cleans up her public image.

As for Casey S., I seriously doubt we see her as the next 'ette. Yeah, they f---ed her over, but Ben wasn't gonna pick her anyway, we all know that, so there's nothing to make up to her. You could see somebody from Sean's season get picked, or one of Ben's rejects who got stalled off in favor of Emily. There's a rumor that Kacie B. shows up at Sean's opening night and he gives her a rose, and maybe that's a dry run to test public reaction to see if she might fly as an 'ette, but I kind of doubt she gets the gig. I have no earthly idea who they'll pick in the end, but I doubt the choice will be obvious like Emily was. I doubt we even hear any good rumors on this one till after Sean's season is over.

09-30-12, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jef & Emily"
So, why is she sending texts to Leinart? I ddin't even know that they dated? I don't get that at all... She knows she's the bachelorette...papparrazzi tracks her every move and she's been enjoying coverage as an America's sweetheart of sorts. She seems so sweet. I know that you and I are smitten of her looks and personality.

I thought it was kind of gross how Chris Harrison approaches Casey S. and then starts butting into her business that she might still be in love with her ex boyfriend. What is he the secret garden love police? As if no contestant has had lingering feelings...that's why they're on the show to try to find someone better....and they know everything about her in the screening process....so trying to ambush her was just gross. She's the only one from Ben's season that I'd watch through an entire Bachelorette season. There's a reason why guys don't really watch the bachelorette. If they aren't into the bachelorette, they check out. I don't think guys will stick around for Kacie B. I've only seen some of the Ashley and Emily (started on episode 1) bachelorette shows...can't even name who the other bachelorettes are.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-12, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Zero."
Which is what I believe of every 'couple' this show forces together, but now it's official. The actress and the blackmailer have split and if you believe the rumors, her series payment did a divide right down the middle too.

They get what they aim for.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-12, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zero."

> The actress and the
>blackmailer have split and if
>you believe the rumors, her
>series payment did a divide
>right down the middle too.

I missed all this. Would you give me the short version, please?

10-16-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Zero."
Yeah, I too would like to know the whole saga about this Jef/Emily... and also the whole Courtney breakup thing as I don't really follow the gossip that closely.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-12, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zero."
The short version: neither one was on the show for romance. Emily faked her way through, Jef was in contact with other women, and at one point, he went to her and said he'd blow the whole thing wide open unless she gave him half her series payment, which she did.

And then it all went public anyway.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •