The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-12, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Trust me, you gotta watch this! Post your thoughts here till it's over.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ack! jbug 09-10-12 1
   RE: ack! Ants 09-11-12 4
 RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Loree 09-10-12 2
   RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Round Robin 09-11-12 3
       RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-11-12 5
           RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Tummy 09-11-12 6
               RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Round Robin 09-11-12 7
               RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-11-12 9
 RE: Bachelor Pad finale night mrc 09-11-12 8
   RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Round Robin 09-11-12 10
 Loved It! samboohoo 09-11-12 11
   Meanie!! Tummy 09-11-12 14
   RE: Loved It! jbug 09-11-12 15
 Nick was Arrogant CSHS79 09-11-12 12
 RE: Bachelor Pad finale night mrc 09-11-12 13
   RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Round Robin 09-12-12 16
       RE: Bachelor Pad finale night JoeGazillionaire 09-13-12 19
           RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-15-12 20
               RE: Bachelor Pad finale night JoeGazillionaire 09-18-12 21
                   RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-19-12 22
                       RE: Bachelor Pad finale night JoeGazillionaire 09-20-12 23
                           RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-20-12 24
                               RE: Bachelor Pad finale night JoeGazillionaire 09-20-12 25
                                   RE: Bachelor Pad finale night Ants 09-21-12 26
 Blakeley/Tony samboohoo 09-12-12 17
   RE: Blakeley/Tony JoeGazillionaire 09-13-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ack!"

I forgot this was on!

Why aren't you doing a play by play?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-11-12, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ack!"
How could you forget?! I thought it was a very entertaining season.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-12, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I loved it! That was an ending. Nick was not going to be ignored anymore. At least Kalon got it that none of them deserve it. Nick outplayed them when they dismissed him as unimportant.

09-11-12, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Nick knew Chris would never get enough votes to win after being as much of a pr!ck to all those women as he was, and he knew Rachel would pick share. So he got Rachel to sh!t on her best friend in the house, then he stabbed Rachel in the back. It was almost too easy. Yeah, there was nothing illegal about what Nick did, but you gotta be a real ba$tard to get somebody to sh!t all over a friend, then not share the money with her. I would never do business with that son of a b!tch, because I could never trust anybody who would sink that low not to stick a shiv in my back. And he might find that others will feel the same way.

09-11-12, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Yeah, it's a whole new Nick we saw.

He really did fly under the radar and was a nice guy during Ashley's season. "Money is ugly." Yup. He got sucked into greed.

I did see his point. He was ignored. He did all the work in the Rachel partnership. She wanted to leave after Stag left. Her heart wasn't in it. In his mind, Nick earned all of the money.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I get his reasoning but his attitude about it afterwards made him very unattractive. In his mind he was shoving it in all their faces, when in fact the only one he hurt was Rachael.

I honestly thought he was giving that whole speech and then was going to pull out "Share" just for the drama. I was speechless.

This move will change the game going forward as the taboo barrier has been broken. Every final two is seriously going to worry. I think there may come a time that the other players may get some money.

09-11-12, 09:46 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Ashley can consider herself a very lucky young lady that she picked JP and not Nick. He can probably kiss any kind of relationship goodbye for some time to come after being such an a$$hole about the whole deal.

09-11-12, 02:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
"I honestly thought he was giving that whole speech and then was going to pull out "Share" just for the drama. I was speechless."

I was wondering how Nick kept that poker face when Rachel revealed her Share card. He must've been jumping up and down with joy on the inside. He kept calm, though, and didn't reveal anything in his facial expression.

They must've told them back stage that they had to reveal no emotion until that last card was revealed.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I wouldn't have been as "in your face" as Nick, but I understand his thinking. He's not part of the cool group, so he exploited that to win a game.

It strikes me as odd how worked up the contestants got about Nick's game play when the whole franchise is premised on falsehoods. At least one couple last night (Kalon and Lindzi) played up their relationship when they are obviously not together. The same with Rachel and Jaclyn, who have been besties since filming ended, yet Jaclyn said that things would never be the same with Rachel. And Jaclyn in particular has no room to talk, with her ridiculous relationship with Ed, which was premised on lies.

Bottom line: The only person who has a complaint is Rachel, but I'm certain that if Michael hadn't treated her the way she did, we'd all be talking about what a great move Nick made. Her victimization played a role in how people reacted negatively to Nick's decision.

A Slice of Manga

09-11-12, 02:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I disagree that Rachel is the only one who has a beef, but I would also say, at least in Blakely's case, that she's damn lucky that Chris dumped on her, because it opened the door for her relationship with Tony. I can understand Nick pulling what he did, even as low as it was, but it was utterly needless to be such an arrogant a$$hole about it, and I doubt we've heard our last of it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-12, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Loved It!"
I think he was harsh after the fact because of the reaction, and I don't blame him. His points were dead-on, especially the part of no one in their interviews saying, "I'm here to split the $250K." LMAO.

I've never been a big fan of Rachel anyway. I think if you look at it without the broken heart from Michael standpoint, it's really not so sad.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-12, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Meanie!!"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Loved It!"
I agree with the Boo - as usual.

now get over & sign up for Rolly's be the game!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Nick was Arrogant"
I think we can all agree Nick may have been arrogant last night but he wasn't wrong, since this is a game in which each contestant is free to beleive or not what they are being told. So I'm glad Nick took all the money for himself since he had the best game play.
As to Rachel, you had it in your power to walk away with half the money if you truly had your head in the game. So you alone were the reason you walked away with nothing, don't blame Nick.

So congratulations Nick, you deserve the win!!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-12, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
One more thing: That was a poorly edited episode. Choppier than normal, and Chris' promise to get to Jaclyn's multiple stories never bore fruit.

A Slice of Manga

09-12-12, 02:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
The choppy editing was probably due to things being said that the Mouse didn't want getting on the air. As emotional as things got, A) they probably had way more than 2 hours' material, and B) some of the stuff would have made the person saying it or the Mouse look bad or gotten them in trouble, and of course that stuff would be cut out if possible. As for Rachel, rumor on Reality Steve had it that she got VERY drunk at the post finale party, and after publicly getting effed over like she did, I don't blame her. After making her shank her best friend to get them in the finals, it was obscene of Nick not to split the ill gotten loot, so I won't blame her if she chooses to hold a grudge.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-12, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Is it just me or did Rachel suddenly look really pretty in the final two episodes? She didn't really stand out before that or in the previous Bachelor season. It must have been her makeup and hair.

Also, I did feel more sympathetic towards Blakely in the end. I realize that she may have acted strongly in the past because she's been hurt.. She's actually a pretty emotional vulnerable girl. One thing I do notice that a good mate/friend has to be very supportive and have your back. Tony may not have been her type, but he was always supportive and saw her in good light when she was at her most vulnerable. I think the trauma of Chris's betrayal and Chris eliminating her left the door open emotionally to Tony's puppy dog loyalty thing he's doing there and it was around that limo ride that she started to feel it. Before that he was just a chess piece.

09-15-12, 10:29 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
Hmmmm, I always thought (during Ben's season and Bach Pad) that Rachel was one of the prettiest women.

09-18-12, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
You're right, but for some reason I didn't think so until the final episode of Bachelor Pad. When she dolls up like a Barbie Doll oh my god. Before that, I never really looked at her.

What did you think of the finale? I'm finishing some of Ben's seasons episodes and I think Switzerland is one of the most romantic spots I've ever seen. I should have stayed there longer if I knew it looked that good. Everything looked like it was out of a painting.

09-19-12, 11:45 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I'm gonna have to go to Switzerland some day. Gorgeous. I thought the finale was great entertainment as was the whole season. I wouldn't have done what Nick did, but (as many said) it's a game. What do you think of Cntney? Some say she's nothing compared to Vienna. Some say She's much worse. I didn't see Vienna's season - gonna get around to that - so I can't compare.

09-20-12, 03:16 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I'm probably more amused by Courtney and her antics. I think she saved Ben's season. Let's face it, Mr. Geico so easy an unfrozen caveman can do it was not the most charismatic anchor for the show. She really hammed it up for the camera and came up with most of the show's best bits. Like when Ben's talking to Jaime (who's boring him with talking about feelings) and Courtney wades by in a bkini in the background and goes "Hola." I think she drew the ire of the girls because she dared to be sexually flirtatious....it's almost like out of their insecurity the girls had this peer pressure for everyone to conform. Phd Emily was so mean going behind her back and then pretending to be a good girl. They can't say Courtney didn't want Ben since they've been together for over a year now. I can see how some viewers can be annoyed with Courtney, but just seeing how mean those girls are in the house, I don't feel like Courtney was behaving like that out of the blue.

Oh yeah, Courtney's like a purring little kitten compared to Vienna. You saw in Bachelor Pad how mean Vienna is. She's not content to just be broken up with a guy, she set out to ruin Jake's reputation, take away his career prospects, spread it around so girls won't date him and try to recruit her boyfriend to beat him up or at least bully him. She's a very mean-spirited person. I think Courtney's just immature, like a teen girl, who's into herself, and will react badly to you if you say bad things about her....but she's redeemable. Vienna's just one of those scary people in the world you never want to cross paths with.

With Nick, yeah, that sucked what he did, but it was probably more of how he acted afterwards....he seemed so cruel, like digging in the knife. Like he enjoyed tormenting and taunting his partner, who in the end chose to share with him. He probably should have done it the other way and been totally apologetic. Chris also seemed full of himself...even with his apology, he made it all about himself. "I've heard it... from my parents" He never once empathized with those he hurt..it was poor Chris. I think the people in this cast were especially nasty for some reason. Brad's season had much nicer people.

Let me put it this way. A guy instantly becomes ten times hotter for taking his girl to Switzerland. I guess I'm a sucker for romantic looking dream places like that. It looks almost like it's stuck in another era where people are nice and life is simple and sweet--all is right in the world. You wander around the village, enjoying the breads and wines. I'm kicking myself that I only spent one day there on my way to Italy. Just wanted to see what Switzerland was like. The one hotel restaurant I spent time there was very nice--really good food and the wooden decor very quaint. I don't think you can recreate that here. Venice, where I did spend more time, I felt was just like a dream city. You wander through the streets which is a mixture of architecture 500 years old with shops that are modern, great food and amazing gelato. I loved navigating the city in those gondolas and Italians are so warm and friendly....they'll just wave to you from bridges or say hello "are you American?" as they pass you. If you're a woman, please note that the guys are very flirtatious, lol.

09-20-12, 07:00 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
OMG! 'Flirtatious' is putting it MILDLY! When I was in Italy in the 80s, the men were just . . . they wouldn't leave us women alone! The swarmed and they - oh, I don't know how I can explain it. It was overwhelming.

Never been to Switzerland, though. It's on my list.

I really gotta see Jake's season. I wanna see the 24 women he cast away for Vienna.

09-20-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I have nothing but warm memories of Italy--the people, the food and the sights. Milan's probably one of the best shopping places for designer stuff.

Jake's selection of Vienna was mystifying...other than water seeks its own level. There were much sweeter and prettier choices (though I can't remember right now)

Have they revealed anything about the next bachelor or the format?

09-21-12, 08:22 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bachelor Pad finale night"
I haven't heard a word about the next Bach. It has to be a man because Em's was the last one. Em's season was good, too.

There was word that the guy would be Roberto from Aly's season. I didn't watch back then, so . . . but, he started dating someone, so they have to find someone else. I'd think they must've found someone because I assume they'd need to start filming about now to get the show on in the next couple months.

More info might be on RS's site, but I don't go there because I don't like spoilers.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Blakeley/Tony"
Was that the most uncomfortable, yet funniest proposal you've ever seen on reality TV? I couldn't stop laughing.

The look on Blakeley's face was absolutely priceless. It went from "Woo Hoo, cable TV!" to "WTF do I have to do for cable TV?"

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-13-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Blakeley/Tony"
Nick's like that loser kid that holds grudges forever for all these perceived sleights people might not even be intending....kind of scary. Why would anyone be a friend or a girlfriend to that guy?....I don't know why the crowd was cheering...his reaction was just creepy. That took no great game play. All you needed was a lack of conscience to cross that line and screw over someone on national television. Great game play is power and influence and creativity. Nick unleashes that pent up bile in the end about how he was ignored...well, what does he expect? He has no personality, barely said anything witty around the house, he didn't even have one friend in Bachelor Pad, no girls liked him. Then, he starts celebrating like he made some genius game play. He was not part of the power structure. All he did was screw over his partner. That's it. There's a reason it's never been done before because most people wouldn't cross that moral line. They at least have a little decency. Why were they celebrating this? woo hoo he screwed her over, yeah! No one even knew who the f Nick was. He wasn't even a nice guy in Ashley's season. During the boxing match, I thought he was a bit of sociopath. Is an extra $125,000 really worth it to screw over someone like that and develop a rep... After taxes...it's really even less than that.

I do feel the promo kind of revealed who the final 3 and 2 were. When they showed the teaser of the Rocker challenge, they did not show Blakely so I knew that she was eliminated...and when Chris Harrison said the couple that won the water challenge would send one couple home, I realized that Chris the contestant would win the challenge. Also, when they showed Rachel go "money is ugly" and then hug someone in the trailer, it was obvious that she would be in the final two. And them showing her yelling in the hallway as a preview... by the time it was the share or keep, you realize that Nick might keep it because why else would the Rachel yelling in the hallway segment be following this answer? This show has gotten nastier and nastier.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •