The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-28-12, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
Next week's promos show show that Mr Perfect Sean isn't so perfect after all. He lives at home as in Failure to Launch.
But the real concern is, he's a slob. Now it may be true he lives at home, after all the economy has forced many adults to move back in with parents. Question is is this the case with Sean or has he never moved out? More importantly, is he truly a slob or was this the producers idea so as to create drama? As in giving all the F4 some kind of flaw that Emily could either accept or reject???
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? Ants 06-28-12 1
   RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? DoinTomCruiseDance 06-28-12 2
       RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? Ants 06-28-12 3
           RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? DoinTomCruiseDance 06-29-12 4
   RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? CSHS79 07-02-12 9
 RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? mrc 06-29-12 5
   RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? DoinTomCruiseDance 06-30-12 6
       RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? mrc 07-01-12 7
           RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch??? DoinTomCruiseDance 07-01-12 8
 What a Jokester!!!! CSHS79 07-03-12 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-28-12, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
"More importantly, is he truly a slob or was this the producers idea so as to create drama?"

I think we all know the answer to that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-12, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-12 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Got a touch of a mind-meld with you ants cause that was my thought exactly!!

With no Real in Reality, can it still be called "Reality tv" ??

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-28-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
I don't even care anymore if it's real or not. It's great entertainment.

06-29-12, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-12 AT 04:03 AM (EST)

That is one choice, and I'm sure the most common. Gives reason to why our right wing do-wrongs & mutated lefties walk around with such narcissistic confidence. Reality tv (some) is only different in that the number of people that get hurt at any one time is less..but why is even one okay??

If I were on a reality show that manipulated the portrayal of my character, me and the words I spoke on film via editing..creating enemies for me out of total strangers..or worse->knowingly casting me; a person who's psychologically disturbed in some way (addiction/delusion/depression/suicidal) whether past or at present "appears insignificant", in order to watch me self-destruct..!!!

That's the worst kind of gross in my eyes!! ((For an example, catch this season's Real World.))

They also have the capability of making heroes out of ordinary people..but one hero does not cancel out one corruption. That kind of reasoning has become our sickness, and unfortunately is highly contagious & becoming an epidemic.

So I can't be all that sorry I mention..can't help that I don't know how to blind myself. Does take some of the enjoyment out tho, you are right there.

Anyway, it is not a problem for me that they edit scenes to fit the film time. It Is a problem for me when they not only edit, but cast & manipulate Without Conscience!! Without a care that they are being the cause of negativity in the life of another soul(whether the person believed they knew what they were getting into or not). When I see this, I can't help that it angers me. And when I get angry.......
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!

07-02-12, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
***"More importantly, is he truly a slob or was this the producers idea so as to create drama?"

*****I think we all know the answer to that.

I'm torn since we can all agree the producers are all about the drama. However, Sean played college football and jocks aren't exactly famous for being neat freaks.But if that's Sean's worst fault, I'd take him any day of the week.
More importantly, if he restricts his slobbery to his "man cave" which every guy who can afford a big enough house deserves what's the real problem?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-12, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
I think you'll see it as creative editing.

A Slice of Manga

06-30-12, 01:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
LAST EDITED ON 06-30-12 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

..that's crEatiVe??

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-12, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
You say "potato," I say "banana."

A Slice of Manga

07-01-12, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sean-- Failure to Launch???"
No, I say tool & you say what..

07-03-12, 02:52 PM (EST)
10. "What a Jokester!!!!"
Last night it was revealed Sean's bombshell is only a joke, he actually doesn't live at home. The joking continued when his dad brought out the food and tried to make Emily believe Sean's favorite meal was armidillo. Obviously a fun family and very close family.
Question is, was this Sean's parent's house or his sibling's house since there was a dollhouse for his niece? Unless of course Kensy spends a great deal of time there.Either way Emily loved the closeness of this family.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •