The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-18-12, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
I think there might be some more interesting stuff on tonight's episode. I'm starting to think Emily is developing a little too selfish of an attitude. What's this bull$hit of only Emily and Ricki being important and to Hell with what the guy wants out of life? I know the internet sites and the scandal rags claim she's happily engaged, but she's asking for another heartbreaking breakup if her guy doesn't get equal say on such matters as how many kids to have and when to have them. The more I see of this bull$hit, the less I like Emily and the less chance of success I think she has. Post your take here till they show this mess out west.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Round Robin 06-19-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Belle Book 06-19-12 2
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 qwertypie 06-19-12 3
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Ants 06-19-12 5
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Round Robin 06-20-12 6
           RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 DoinTomCruiseDance 06-20-12 9
           RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Ants 06-21-12 11
               RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Round Robin 06-22-12 12
                   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 DoinTomCruiseDance 06-23-12 14
                       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Round Robin 06-24-12 15
                           RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Ants 06-24-12 16
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Belle Book 06-20-12 7
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 mrc 06-19-12 4
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Tummy 06-20-12 8
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 Loree 06-20-12 10
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6 MTW1961 06-22-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-19-12, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Well, at least I'll give Emily her due for one thing: She's finally got most of the A holes cleaned out and is down to mostly good guys. Yeah, Doug is a bit of a butt sometimes and has a few skeletons in his closet, but other than that, the A hole factor is all but cleaned out. I don't think Chris and John are a good fit for her, but they're not bad dudes, just $hitty matches for her. I think most of the fireworks is over save for a little controversy that was referred to in the previews, and frankly you could probably skip the hometown dates show and not miss a lot of excitement, because it just ain't gonna be there.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-19-12, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-12 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

I saw that all the guys were celebrating when Ryan got da boot! I'd have done so as well -- he was more into himself than into Emily (or her child), and Emily knew it.

BTW, I have a double edition of the TV Guide magazine and once I learned that neither Travis nor Ryan got a rose, I knew that nobody was going home! Why? Because the blurb for next week's episode mentioned six guys going to Prague -- and eight guys were with her in Croatia this week! It's simple math -- 8 - 2 = 6!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-12, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
*shakes fist at TV guide*
I must admit the fake out was decently done.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-12, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
I don't think Travis was an A--hole. I just didn't see him with Emily. Not a match.

I still like Sean and Chris the best, but Arie looks like he's in the lead.

06-20-12, 09:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-12 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

Chris is a pi$$ poor match for Emily too. Not even close to being in the same league. She's just being kind till she can figure out how to let him down easy. Pretty much the same deal for Doug too. Remember she's filthy dirty rich, and she wants a guy who's filthy dirty rich. Out of this bunch Jef holds the lead in that department. All this bullsh1t you're seeing on the show is just window dressing for TV. When the rubber meets the road money will rule, and if Emily doesn't already know Jef is the guy with the most dead presidents in this group, she will find it out. And methinks she probably already knows.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-20-12, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
The first few episodes, I wouldn't have agreed with you, now I definitely do RR!! I think Emily is acting like a rich brat who's sh!t don't stink & sees Jef as her only equal.

I do like Jef though, but not for Emily. Emily will sour his sweetness, make him as repugnant as she is! He seems like an intuitive guy who has a good read on people but whatever his opinion, he treats them with respect! He's got all the class she's lacking but won't acquire from him bc she'll be too busy dragging him down to her level!!

I also now agree with you about Chris. He's too sweet & innocent for her. He's actually younger-25 than Jef-27, and that is finally beginning to show itself. He's still My Choice--For Me, so obviously I'd never wish him to the wolves of Emily's fam!!

Ryan wants to be the next Bachelor Very BADLY!!! Wonder if he still feels there's a chance for him after watching the show???
I think he's got a for sure spot on the Bachelor Pad though!! And think he'll give his beste$t run for the money!! May even win!

~Can't help but love Ryan some, he's always eNterTaiNing!!

06-21-12, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Just how filthy rich is Jef? I didn't know this. What's his background? What does he do for a living?

06-22-12, 01:19 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
I don't remember what business he's in, but Jef has his own business, as his father does also. I don't know how much they're worth, but they are both multimillionaires.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-23-12, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Jef's business is People Water, a sustainable water bottle company that also digs wells for the lesser fortunate in other countries.

From wetpaint: People Water describe themselves as “a new water bottle company that for every bottle of water purchased we give an equal amount of clean water to a person in need.”

He's a good guy, I like him! Hope she does choose him...just hope he rubs off on her more than the other way around!!

06-24-12, 02:29 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Agree 100% with that last line. I don't like some of the sides of herself she has shown this season, and it has to be cutting into her popularity and image. I'm sure as they've watched these episodes Emily & her family & friends haven't liked how she's looked on TV. Sure some of the guys haven't treated her with much respect, but her attitude has been too self- and Ricki- centered to a very obvious degree. Hey, Em, you and Ricki ain't the only 2 people on the planet with wants & needs. The guys have wants & needs too, but to you the guys' wants & needs don't seem to matter. Theirs are just as important to them as yours are to you, and if you don't give the guys equal status starting right now, get ready to say hello to more failed relationships.

06-24-12, 03:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-12 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

That attitude of Em's has developed during the show. Have you noticed that?

She's a nice girl. She's a nice person who's been put in the spot light and has been treated like a princess by TB crew.

That kind of treatment goes to a person's head.

I don't think she was like that all along. I don't think she'll be like that, like a princess whose s--t doesn't stink, after the show's over. I really think that it's just that all of the ##### kissing that she's been getting from M. Fleis has (hopefully temporarily) corrupted her.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-12, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Travis was more like weird than a jerk. But yeah, he wasn't a real match for Emily either. I don't think Chris is a match either. Sean, maybe. And I definitely like Arie.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
DW called Ryan the "Relationship Preacher." He's like the Joel Osteen of the dating world.

Everything else was boring.

A Slice of Manga

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-12, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Lol. I loved how Ryan was already sitting up the "it was the editing" while on his way out in the limo. Ryan is perfect fodder for The Bachelor Pad.

I haven't been reading any spoilers, so I was surprised at the previews for next weeks show with Ari and the producer.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-12, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
Jef and Emily having a conversation is enough to make me shake my head. They continue to say "like" over and over. It drives me crazy listening to them.

I still think Arie is probably the next Bachelor out of this bunch.

I did enjoy the guys in the kilts. Lots of muscles. Good eye candy.

I will miss laughing at Ryan.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-22-12, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 6"
I know, right? :p

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •