The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-21-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
Man, what a bunch of a$$holes! And that's all I got to say about that till the episode is over. F---ing cutthroats!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 qwertypie 05-21-12 1
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 qwertypie 05-22-12 2
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 Round Robin 05-22-12 3
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 samboohoo 05-22-12 4
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 CSHS79 05-22-12 6
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 samboohoo 05-23-12 8
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 Estee 05-22-12 5
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 Round Robin 05-23-12 7
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 samboohoo 05-23-12 9
   The Letter CSHS79 05-23-12 10
 RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 mrc 05-24-12 11
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 Round Robin 05-25-12 12
   RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 Round Robin 05-25-12 13
       RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2 DoinTomCruiseDance 05-25-12 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-12, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
We have it taping and will watch it after DWTS.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-12, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
Ryan -- lose the gum!

05-22-12, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
If Emily had seen and heard the $hit I did before she had to give out the roses, I'd be willing to wager she'd have asked Chris if she had to hand out all 14 roses at that rose ceremony, and if told she didn't have to, she'd have sent more guys home. These guys are a bunch of horses' posteriors. Amazing how a gorgeous young woman can turn a pack of men into a bunch of ill mannered overage junior high kids. These guys turn my stomach as bad as Courtney did if not worse. I can't wait till next week till she gets to get rid of 3 more of these braying jacka$$e$. There aren't more than 4 or 5 real quality guys among them. What losers! Too much testosterone on the loose!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-12, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
I've only seen about half.

Ryan: I'm not sure I would have brought him to my house on the first date. I get what she was trying to do, but I didn't like it. Plus then going to the soccer field. Did Ricki not see the guy sitting in the driver's seat?

Group Date: I love that she was so sweet to Charlie. I like Charlie. I was a little confused about the show. Emily has said in interviews that Ricki knows nothing about her being on the show, yet Kermit referred to her as The Bachelorette. Perhaps that was the name of the actual show, not sure. I just find a few inconsistencies with her role in these first two dates.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-22-12, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
Obviously Emily only meant she doesn't discuss the details of the show not that she's not participating in a tv show. I'm also sure Ricki knows her mom has dates as well as male friends so it wouldn't be unusual for a man to be in her mom's car. Besides Ricki was having fun with her friends so she may not have even seen the man in the car only her mom arriving with team snacks.

05-23-12, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
I just thought it was odd. Maybe she notices, maybe not. I think she obviously knows something is up with all of the chaos in the house, etc.

I still don't know that I would have had a first date at my house.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
So you're saying that 'carefully cast for quality and thoroughly vetted for safety' theory you had just went out the window?

05-23-12, 05:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
I don't know how thoroughly they background checked them, but that "carefully cast for quality" line is the biggest crock of bullsh1t in the history of the world. These jack@sses' @sses belong in 7th grade at Podunk Valley Junior High, not on the national boob tube. The bickering and backbiting by some of them is disgusting. These arseholes are as bad as the women on Bachelor Ben. I'd rather smell fresh horse poop than see most of them win. What a bunch of phonies!

05-23-12, 09:06 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
Joe: I'm not really sure what she saw in him in the first place. Glad he's gone. Cute, but immature.

I had to laugh at that stupid letter Ryan wrote her. I mean, really, 7 pages. That was such an awkward, yet funny scene.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-23-12, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Letter"
IMHO,for Ryan to have monopolized Emily's time when he already had a rose was selfish. He could've slipped her that letter later, like after the rose ceremony. After all, for the guys who didn't go on the group date, the cocktail party was the only time they had to talk to Emily.
Then again, the guys didn't have to hang back and let Emily finish the letter.They all had the choice to step up and ask Emily for time to chat. Question is why didn't they?
Granted the show could help the shyer guys by excluding those with roses from the cocktail party. Although the producers love the drama that happens when someone whose safe monopolizes the lead's time.
But I think it's a double edge sword since being too passive has sent contestants home. However, being too aggressive has also sent contestants home. They alll need to find the balance, I guess. Question is what will win Emily's heart???

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-12, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
1. Ryan gives me the creeps. There's a vibe about him I don't like.

2. This episode was one of the best ever, but only b/c the Muppets were part of it.

3. Joe--didn't like him and his departure didn't make me think any differently.

4. Doug needs to lay off the steroids--too much anger for such a minor comment.

BTW, Emily was on Jimmy Kimmel on Monday. Jimmy picked Ari, Sean, Ryan, and Jef as the final 4. Hard to tell from Emily if he was close. (Side gripe: Kathy Griffin was sitting in the next seat and tried to get all of the attention Emily was getting.)

A Slice of Manga

05-25-12, 09:19 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
I didn't have anything against Joe. He was a lousy match for her so she was right to get rid of him, because with a 6 year old daughter Emily needs to have her $hit together a lot better than most 26 year olds do, but she might wind up disappointed if she expects guys the age of most of these to have their futures thought out as well as she wants.

05-25-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
As for Doug, maybe you're right about the 'roids, because he, like most of these buttholes, is an overtesteroned jerk who is seriously in need of a major a$$ kicking. Emily needs to get rid of these idiots as fast as they'll let her and get down to her final few guys so she can get serious.

DoinTomCruiseDance 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-12, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoinTomCruiseDance Click to send private message to DoinTomCruiseDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2"
So I take it you guys are enjoying the show.. ;)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •