The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Brad episode 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Brad episode 5"
They're off to Vegas. They are staying at then Aria. Everyone will get a date this week. Brad gives the first date card and says that he is very excited to have a date with this woman. It goes to Shawntel N. The card says that the evening will end with a bang.

Brad can't wait to explore Vegas with these women. He meets Shawnrel outside a mall. She gets a shopping spree. Any Store, anything she wants. Brad handss her like a dozen bags. Now she's on her way back to the room. The girls are all jealous. Michelle takes her scarf and makes a noose out of it after saying that she really, really really wished she would have gotten the one-on-one date today after seeing all the stuff Shawntel got.

Brad comes to the women's suite and he can feel the tension in the room. Shawntel looks amazing and so does Brad. They go to the roof of the mall they were at earlier in the day. There is a table set up for them to have dinner. Shawntel starts telling him that she's an embalmer. He asks her to tell him about the process then I think he might have had second thoughts after she started telling him. Then she goes on to tell him about restoring people's faces. She gets the rose. He really likes her. The fireworks start going off literally. All the other women feel and hear the fireworks and strain to see them, Of course they are jealous. He picks her up and holds her in his arms and they kiss. Brad says "Perfect night".

The date card arrives for the group date. All the women are anxious because they know whoever doesn't go on this date will go on the two-on-one date. It's Ashley and Ashley who will be going on the two-on-one date and they both cry.

The group date is at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Brad pulls up on a stock car and all the women think he looks hot. Chantel O wins the first heat. Jackie is concerned for Emily and Brad senses that something is wrong. He want to talk to her right away. Then commercial break.

Back from break, Brad pulls Emily aside and she tells him that not only was Ricky a racecar driver but that he became an owner because he crashed at this very speedway and that ended his racing career. Ricky always wanted her to drive but she never would. She's sitting behind the wheel and she's crying. Brad comes over and tells her that she doesn't have to do this and she says that she's ready. All the women are cheering her on except for Michell. The first few laps were for Ricky and the last lap was for herself. She's ready to leave the past behind and fall in love.

New siggie by agman!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 rjrabbit 02-01-11 1
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 mrc 02-01-11 2
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 jbug 02-01-11 6
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 samboohoo 02-01-11 3
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 qwertypie 02-01-11 4
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 jbug 02-01-11 7
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 weltek 02-03-11 12
 RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 jbug 02-01-11 5
   RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 samboohoo 02-02-11 9
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 jbug 02-02-11 10
       RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5 weltek 02-03-11 13
 also jbug 02-01-11 8
   RE: also mrc 02-02-11 11
       RE: also weltek 02-03-11 14
           RE: also samboohoo 02-04-11 15
               RE: also Tummy 02-04-11 16
                   RE: also qwertypie 02-07-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-11, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
Now on to the after party. The women think that Emily had one-on-one time at the track so it's their turn. The first thing Brad does is pull Emily aside and the claws come out with the other women especially Alli. Emily and Brad have a good conversation. He tells her that he really cares for her and that it's difficult to fill the space. She's had this happen to her a million times. Guys running for this hills when they find out the whole story. She says that she wouldn't be here for a second if she didn't see something amazing in him.

Alli is in tears. She complains about the time he spent with Emily. Next up is Chantel O. She complains about the time he's spending with Emilly. She mentions the Love word and immediately tries to take it back but he won't let her. She tells him to send her home if he doesn't feel anything for her.
Emily tries to explain her conversation with Brad to a couple of the women.

Meanwhile back at the house the date card arrives. Neither Ashley is happy about the date and knowing that one of them will be going home.

Back at the after party. Brad comes on a conversation about the women feeling left out. Michelle rescues him and he talks about how much he loves kissing her and how everything else melts away. Next he picks up the rose and pulls Emily aside. He tells her that he is going to be himself from here on out. The rose is not for the past, Nascar or anything else. It's because he has feelings for her.

Brad comes to pick up the Ashleys for their two-on-one date. He has a connection with both of them and concerns about both of them. They go to the theater where the Viva Elvis Cirque Du Soleil is in rehearsal. They learn that they will be in the show but only one of them will perform and it is up to Brad which one. Both Ashleys rehearse. Ashley S is more nervous than the other Ashley.

Back at the suite. Chantal and Shawntel are trying to figure out which Ashley is coming back.

They show more of the rehearsals and both Ashleys talking about how uncertain they are about how Brad feels about them. Next they go to dinner with the rose in the middle of the table. He says that he cares for each of them and then tells each of them how they have affected him. He tells Ashley S that she will make a great wife for someone but not him. He gives the rose the Ashley H. Ashley S takes it hard. They flash over to the suite and the women see a guy take Ashley S bag and they know she's the one going home. She cries really hard.

Got to go to bed. I will finish tomorrow.

New siggie by agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-11, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
Brad is such a wuss. The therapist crap really drives me crazy.
Michelle's dominatrix side, and Brad's unwillingness to cut her for her drama, says a lot about him, IMHO.

Ashley S. really surprised me. I thought she was in it for the long haul.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-11, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
dominatrix side

perfect description

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-11, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
"Come Here to Me" count for this episode: 0. I think it was more of a "Get the hell away from me" thought process going on.

Emily: There is finally a flaw in the storytelling here. I thought I remembered Emily telling Brad that Ricky was in racing, and she did. On their one-on-one date in the barn, when she told him about the plane, she tells him Ricky was in racing, in Charlotte and that she went with him for his drives every Sunday. So Brad knew. Now as far as the dates go, I see why she was on that date. She had already had her one-on-one, so that wasn't going to happen again. She probably wasn't going to go on the two-on-one because that would have been sure show death for the other person. He was already sure about Emily - no need for that. That only left the group date where everyone else was going. Everyone was getting a date this week. So to say Brad didn't know is not entirely true.

I do think she had a breakthrough, and I cheered for her as well. The only thing I wonder when them is that there hasn't been any kissing since their one-on-one date. Lots of caring, lots of sweet moments, lots of hugs - no kissing. I'm not sure how this plays out yet.

Michelle: I hate her more each week. I thought she looked somewhat trashy for the rose ceremony last night - at least compared to everyone else. Didn't like her choice of hairstyle - thought she really looked kind of dirty and cheap. I really hope she is not the Vienna of this season.

Chantal O: Very annoying last night. Too dramatic. Too emotional. When was her divorce again? Is this a rebound thing for her? I am questioning her.

The Two Ashleys: I was somewhat surprised by her exit last night. While I think things have cooled between the two of them, I think there is more spark between them than there is between he and Alli. In the end, I don't think he and Ashley S. clicked, but it was still a little bit of a surprise. The other Ashley was somewhat normal. I have to wonder what would have happened if she had been on that group date - especially with as much time as he spent with Emily. That may have sealed her fate.

Alli: No attraction. No chemistry. Why is she still there?

Lisa? Is that her name? Again, she is the Phantom Chris from Alli's season. I thought she was more there for Emily than Brad.

Shawntel N.: Interesting date. I like her.

Jackie: Have they even talked since their first date? I don't see her lasting much longer.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-11, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
Even though the "Come here to me" count was zero, from the preview the "amazing" count was 4 or 5. I think, for the sake of my liver, I may have to skip the drinking game on the 7th.

02-01-11, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
and? who is this Marissa person?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-11, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
I'm sure she quickly went and texted her Mom, "OMG NO RZ 2NIT!"

-A Tribetastic Creation

02-01-11, 10:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-11 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

I'm just now watching---

Observations up top this point.
"talking about her embalming deceased people"
as opposed to what? embalming living people?

Ashley H - about her comments when they found the 2 Ashleys would be on the 2 date....
sounded like she'd rather have the other Ashley than Brad!

I have to say the Michelle does seem more mature than some of the others; each is supposed to be there to fall in love; not to make life long friends.
I don't think Michelle is as bad as Vienna; I think they are picking out the most dramatic quotes from her to show - & maybe even encouraging her to make them.
ETA: not that I like her or anything...just sayin

I'm at the part where Ashley S is going home.
I really liked her more than the other one.
And? I really like her hair! I'm gonna print a picture of her & take to see if I van get mine cut like that; my hair is pretty naturally straight so it should work; and even after cutting it really short last summer, it is almost as long as hers....

02-02-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
See, I think all of Michelle's comments about punching other girls, etc., sounds just like something an immature person would say. Reminds me of high school when girls used to literally fight over boys.

02-02-11, 11:09 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
You know, after I wrote that I got to thinking about those instances.
Sometimes she acts mature;
other times like a child.
She is very strange for sure. I would not want to be around her for any reason.

02-03-11, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bachelor Brad episode 5"
Agree with you, Boo. She acts like the head cheerleader who always gets what she wants. I really hope Brad starts standing up for himself and they are setting Michelle's edit up for a big fall.

-A Tribetastic Creation

02-01-11, 11:10 PM (EST)
8. "also"
Michelle telling him not to say a word?
& then tell him it's time to go send some other women home?
he can talk the next time?

I don't know a man alive that that would appeal to (maybe a few who are embalmed....)

I haven't seen the final rose ceremony yet... getting there...

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-11, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: also"
Oh, there are men who respond to that type of woman. Trust me. Not me, but there are men.

02-03-11, 05:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: also"
He's waiting to see what she's like in bed. Rawwwr!

-A Tribetastic Creation

02-04-11, 10:28 AM (EST)
15. "RE: also"
You're watching? I'm so proud.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-04-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: also"
Is this still on? Better yet - are y'all still watching?? An even better question - is you're hearing still intact? You really haven't driven icepicks into your ears???

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-11, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: also"
Lots of alcohol helps. And the mute button.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •