The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-10, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
My comments:

1. Gia is a moron. She has a boyfriend back home, yet she lets Wes' "charm" change her strategy?!

2. I'm glad Kiptyn stayed. I like him, even if he is in the in-crowd and fancies Tenley. I don't understand why he was a target instead of Dave or Jesse K.

3. Bless Nicki's heart. She has no self-esteem and is as malleable as clay.

4. The "eating pie" references were subtle. Very, very subtle.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 Kyree 08-17-10 1
   RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 jbug 08-17-10 2
 RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 rachelOH63 08-17-10 3
   RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 Jackie40s 08-18-10 4
 RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 samboohoo 08-19-10 5
   RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2 Jackie40s 08-23-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-10, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
You forgot about the new "nutty" bar, Elizabeth. She's a nightmare as well. She and Gia can both be voted out next and go hang out with Craigworm. YUCK to all three.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-10, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
& Natalie is an immature child!
Did you get that skirt she was wearing??? LOL

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-10, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
When Gia changed her plans to give Craig the rose, I REALLY thought the show was scripted... Not that I ever believed any of it before! And, next week she ends up in bed with Wes...is that what the preview showed us?!?! UGH!

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-10, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-10 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

>When Gia changed her plans to
>give Craig the rose, I
>REALLY thought the show was
>scripted... Not that I
>ever believed any of it
>before! And, next
>week she ends up in
>bed with Wes...is that what
>the preview showed us?!?!
> UGH!
I wonder if that was Y she was crying when she said she wasn't expecting it. I thought she meant some1 on the show has cheated on her, that was B4 I knew she had a bf.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-10, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
1. Gia. Agree.

2. I have no real opinion about him yet. I didn't watch his season. I agree about him being the target.

3. Agree again.

4. LOL. I wasn't paying that much attention. I was wondering what kind of pie it was and if I could have won.

Adding:

5. Tenley: Quit your crying. I see why Jake picked Vienna.

6. Elizabeth: Is it possible the bleach made you crazier than before.

7. Kovacs: I still don't get it.

8. Weatherman: Please please please don't ever wear a Speedo ever again.

9. Craig M.: God help me, I was actually hoping Gia would give you the rose.

10. Chris Harrison: That shirt/tie combo was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-10, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Pad: Ep. 2"
"Tenley: Quit your crying. I see why Jake picked Vienna."

Plus she ate her own puke. That's so disgusting..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •