The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-10, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Ho-hum. About what I expected.

1. Ali seemed shut off to Roberto's dad at first. I think his patriarchal attitude might hurt Roberto in the end.

2. Chris' family was as awesome as I expected. DW doesn't think Ali like the way he kisses. I hope he's the next Bachelor.

3. Kirk's family was weird.

4. Frank, Frank, Frank. What a wuss. His blatant emotional manipulation of Ali is sickening.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 jbug 07-13-10 1
 RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 BlueIris 07-13-10 2
   RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 mrc 07-13-10 3
 Feh (Possible Spoilers) Mon Cherie 07-13-10 4
   RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers) jbug 07-13-10 5
       RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers) byoffer 07-13-10 6
       RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers) Mon Cherie 07-13-10 7
   RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers) mrc 07-13-10 9
 RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 Loree 07-13-10 8
 RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 thndrkttn 07-14-10 10
 RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 Tummy 07-14-10 11
   RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 kathliam 07-14-10 12
       RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 MKitty 07-16-10 13
       RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10 Mon Cherie 07-19-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-10, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
oh carppola......
somebody go lock my head in a lime helmet.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-10, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Frank.....

1. He doesn't know how to dress himself: in Chicago a low v-neck (is he a dancer?) with sweater and a military jacket; and then in LA he wears a zip front sweater and a sports jacket.

2. He lives at home (did he talk himself out of living alone?)

3. He over thinks his relationship with Ali: this is the Bachlorette what did he expect? Exclusivity? He needs to live in the moment and enjoy it.

07-13-10, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
A sleeveless low v-neck at that. Gross.

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-13-10, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Feh (Possible Spoilers)"
This is just my POV, even knowing what I know keeping up with Reality Steve, so possible spoilers if you don't want any clues or anything...I'm gonna try to keep it general...

1. Roberto- I agree with you about his dad. As fun as they seemed at the end, the rest just looked uncomfortable, though I think Ali handled it well. However, it was kinda cool to see some of my old stomping grounds, though I wish they'd shown more of Tampa, but I know they were shooting for the baseball angle. I wonder why they showed so much more of the "day" date with Roberto as opposed to the others. Roberto is still smokin' hot.

2. Chris- totally fell in love with his family, who wouldn't? As scripted and edited as this show is, there is still obviously a ton of love in that family. My personal choice totally switched from Roberto to Chris after last night. So knowing what I do, I don't understand. And whatever happens, if he's picked or not, I don't think he should be the next bachelor. He's way too good for the show's manipulation and I'm sure he will have no problem finding a good woman if things don't work out here.

3. Kirk- LMAO. Dad was a little creepy, but not just because of the taxidermy thing. When he opened his mouth I expected him to talk like Bruce from Family Guy. His mom and grandma and sister were pretty cool. Overall everyone seemed nice, but I've never seen Kirk and Ali as being a good fit.

4. Frank- His family was pretty funny, reminded me a bit of my family with the sense of humor. I don't get what Frank was wearing either, but more than that...knowing that something happens... knowing how edited and scripted this show can be... knowing how jaded I am from years of reality tv... I was still a little baffled, there really seems to be something there. I'm really interested to see how things go down next week.

C'est Moi.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-10, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers)"
Without asking you to reveal any spoilers here, what you said about Frank made me remember something I saw in a preview the previous week; him meeting some woman at a door and hugging her. I think I even commented on this in last week's thread - wondered if it was a sister or something.

Since that was in a preview I don't consider it a spoiler.

Oh, and did anyone catch what it was Frank said in the preview for next week as he & Ali were hugging? I even put closed captioning on to see what it was but they didn't caption whatever it was he said.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-10, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers)"
what it was Frank said in the preview for next week as he & Ali were hugging?

I believe he said "We need to talk", and from the tone of his voice it was obvious he was about to drop a bomb.

Hey, maybe he is just going to give her fashion pointers!

07-13-10, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers)"
Dang. I forgot how to format spoilers on here. But since it was in a preview, yeah, that possibly does have something to do with what's going on. It may be something the producers threw in, they've done stuff like that before a la we were shown previews of sirens and police lights for previews of this season and never saw anything happen with that. But I believe it is the former.

And since it was also on last night's preview, what he says is "We need to talk".

07-13-10, 08:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Feh (Possible Spoilers)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-10 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

And whatever happens, if he's picked or not, I don't think
he should be the next bachelor. He's way too good for the show's manipulation and I'm sure he will have no problem finding a good woman if things don't work out here.

You're absolutely right.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-10, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
I don't think Ali wants to marry Roberto. I think she just wants to jump into bed with him. Roberto doesn't seem ready to get married yet anyway.

Interesting that Chris' brothers both picked females that look alot like the deceased mother. Chris and his father have the same voice. Chris seems to want to settle down and be married and have that stability. I think it rocked him when his mother died. I do not think Ali is right for him. He can do much better. But he is caught up in the game of the show. He is in love with the idea of marriage more than with Ali.

I believe Kirk was attracted to Ali because she resembles his mother. They both have those dark roots and messy hair. And add to that the heavy black eye makeup. Kirk was ready to marry Ali, perhaps more than any of the other final 3.

And then there is Frank. Ewww! He dresses worse every week. That low cut undershirt was way too revealing for what he had to show off. And the too small girly sweater was another disaster. What does Ali see in him? I suspect because he keeps pulling back from her she is more determined to have him.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-10, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
I liked Roberto's family okay. I did admire the amount of respect he had for his parent's opinions. I don't see an emotional connection at all, I giddy school girl whose biggest crush is finally paying attention to her.

Kirk's family? Did you see that couch? I am surprised that the curtains weren't camo colored. And I also caught the resemblence between Ali's and Kirk's mom.

Chris's family--what to say? I'd give my left arm to be part of that family. They were the nicest, warmest, most down to earth family I think we've ever seen. And they had a black lab named Jenny! Chris is such a sweet, genuine guy. I loved how his cheeks turned all pink when he talked about Ali. I am going to feel badly if she breaks his heart even though I think he deserves better than Ali. I too noticed the resemblence between the mom and the daughters in law.

Frank's family, nice enough. Frank looks like a nervous breakdown waiting to happen. Don't the producers have any say in what the Bachelors wear? Yuck and his glasses always look dirty...

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-10, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
I want to marry Chris' dad and adopt Chris. I love his family! If Ali doesn't pick him I'd love to see him as the next Bachelor.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-10, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Frankly, I'd like to see Chris' dad as the next Bachelor. He's got that rugged, charming older guy vibe going. I personally see no reason they can't do a season with a more, ahem, seasoned Bachelor.

I've been cap'n'd

Heck, I'd sign up. I'd have to convince DH somehow.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-16-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Yup, agreed. Chris really seems to be rising to the top as the most normal and nice of them all. Yes, Roberto is still hot and smokin...but I agree with everyone in that Chris seems to be the most down to earth and stable and wanting to settle down. He would be a great family man. Roberto is just a hot crush. Frank..well..he's just a basket-case!!

Summarized by the Capn!

07-19-10, 01:03 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep. 7: 7/12/10"
Yeah, now that I'm single again, and my mom's divorced, we joke about taking a little trip up north. I mean, I help take care of her, Chris helps take care of his dad...

I don't think I could handle the weather though. I love the sunny beach way too much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •