The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-10, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
I want someone to protect and guard my heart.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

She is questioning whether Kasey is being genuine? Yes, he's a genuine stalker psycho. OMG!

I don't disagree with sending Jonathan home. I would have kept Jesse for one more week and totally dumped this whack job.

OMG!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 rachelOH63 06-15-10 1
 RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 byoffer 06-15-10 2
   RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 jbug 06-15-10 3
   RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 samboohoo 06-16-10 8
 What's the difference between ABC a... Estee 06-15-10 4
 RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 Tenorsaxy 06-15-10 5
   RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 samboohoo 06-16-10 9
 RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 Loree 06-15-10 6
   RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 mrc 06-16-10 7
       RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 samboohoo 06-16-10 10
           RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 MKitty 06-16-10 12
   RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 samboohoo 06-16-10 11
       RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 MKitty 06-16-10 13
       RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 jbug 06-16-10 14
           RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10 Kyrie 06-16-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-15-10, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
That was painful to watch!
She didn't seem too thrilled with keeping him....
How many times could the words "protect & guard your heart" be said?!?!
I don't believe anything that happens on this show anymore.
Just watching it for the simple entertainment....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
What's funny is that Kasey would likely be gone if Frank hadn't interupted his big tattoo reveal moment.

This show is all about drama, and this crop of bach's and bach'ette are not disappointing.
- Jonathon was all drama all the time. "If only I had sung to her then she would have picked me!". Dude, if you listened to your singing you would know this isn't the case.
- Frank and his jealousy. I don't doubt how hard that must be, but isn't that what they signed up for? Looks like it will get worse for him next week.
- Kasey. The cliches were bad. The tattoo was worse. The singing? O.M.G. Never do that again.
- Justin. Why bother fighting back and challenging Kasey? Does it help your cause?
- Ali. "This is the sickest I have been in my whole life. I wonder how many of these suckers I can get to make out with me while I am contagious?"

All that's missing from the drama is a natural disaster. Like, say, an active volcano...

And is it just me, or is the rest of the season just going through the process for her to pick Roberto anyway? I just can't see how he can lose.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
I was soooooo happy to be able to FF thru the singing - Jonathan's & Kasey's.

I agree that Kasey would be history had he shown her the tat.
Maybe we see that last week. LOL & he thought all the other guys were so impressed with him getting it? They all looked a bit speechless to me

06-16-10, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Agree with you about the drama. There is a part of me that thinks some of them are there as plants by ABC to create more drama - especially Justin.

How did Kasey get past any kind of psychiatric evaluation? How were the guys not just laughing their arases off as he was talking about that tat?

I agree with you about Frank. He is rumored to leave. I wonder if all of this is just too much to take, and that contributes to it. I also wonder how fresh his breakup is back at home.

Agree with you about Jonathan as well. I liked him for like the first five minutes of the season. Where is he ever going to find love? *snicker*

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-10, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What's the difference between ABC and VH1?"
The later is slightly more honest about what they're really casting for.

And that. is. it.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-15-10, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Anyone else have to guard and protect their mouths to keep from vomiting last night? Yep, thought so. Kasey: Duuude. What the hell? I hope that tattoo serves as a reminder (for the rest of your life!) that you are a moron.

And furthermore, some other contestants should have been guarding and protecting their mouths last night as well. I don't care how good a girl normally looks (after shes been made over and made up by a staff of professionals), nobody looks attractive while whining and lying in bed surrounded by used tissues. So why were they lining up to kiss her in said messy bed or outside in the cold and/or rain? Nasty.

Anyone else wonder if Ali is "here for the right reasons"? Seems to me that the highlight of her week was her In Style photo shoot. Uh, you do know what show you are on, correct? America's Top Model is on a different network. Oh, whatever. Can't someone just once own up to the fact that their reason for doing the show is that it pays better than their home job? At least I can respect that.

Jonathon: Glad to see you going home. The fact that it was a blindside ouster made if even better for the viewers. And to add a little insult to injury: I studied atmospheric science and I know people in the field. Jonathon is a looser even by weather-geek standards.

The Lion King. *eye roll* I have never seen my DBF of almost 4 years in spandex shorts and I have never heard him sing a cheesy love song. I think it is better that way. I think it is important that a partner be able to laugh at themselves and reach outside their comfort zones, but that was just humiliating. And what exactly were Roberto and Ali doing in the air?

Chris L: I'm worried about you. The story about your mom does make you such a sympathetic character, and you backed it up by caring for Ali when she was feeling sick, and I love that you were able to talk to your dad on your birthday, but have you even asked Ali about her family? Are you really ready to "put yourself out there"?

SpringTime SharTribe 2008

06-16-10, 08:56 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
I tend to agree with you about The Lion King deal, but I'm not really the "musical" kind of gal. I like music. I would like to see a musical, but it is certainly no dream of mine to be in one - with or without my guy. Part of me wonders if this was more "what would he do for me?" than really wanting to be in one.

Roberto was a little too sappy sweet for me. At this point, I would have more questions about Roberto's "sincerity" than Kasey's, but that's also because I think Kasey is just a loon.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-10, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-10 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

DH and I watched the show together. We laughed and laughed. It was very entertaining. Probably for all the wrong reasons though.

Kasey is kind of scary. Are any of his past girlfriends still alive? I have a fear he cut out their hearts so he could guard and protect them forever. I can't wait to see Ali's face when she sees that tat. And why was he adding 11 stones to represent the other guys on the show? Is he going to have them inked out as they leave?

Roberto looked like he was wearing a big diaper in that Lion King outfit.

And if Ali was so sick then why did Frank drag her out in a rainstorm?

I still don't understand why Lawyer Craig and Chris N are still there. I was stunned when Chris N opened his mouth and said one line while talking to Justin. I still haven't heard him talk to Ali.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-10, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
My DW and I laugh every time Chris N. is on screen. We didn't even know his name, and Monday was the first time we remember him speaking since he was introduced. He looks perpetually terrified.

06-16-10, 08:56 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Me too.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-16-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
LOL..yeah, my DH and I said the same thing..."hey...no name actually spoke about two lines that made it on air!" Is he that boring that he actually gets *NO* confessionals, no air time, not time EVER seen with Ali...and yet he keeps getting a rose! Too weird.

Summarized by the Capn!

06-16-10, 08:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
I kind of like Lawyer Craig. He's kind of dorky, but certainly in a cute kind of way IMO. He also reminds me a little of the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-16-10, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Now that you say that yes, he does look EXACTLY like that. Kind of a "hang dog" look about him!! LOL...

Summarized by the Capn!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-10, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
Perfect description of the lawyer guy.
I've been waiting for him to go since day 1.

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-16-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 4 - 6/14/10"
- Lawyer guy just seems a bit too mature for her.

- Tat boy needs serious therapy. Shame on the network for keeping him in the lime light for so long during this episode, even it if is good TV.

- I predict sunny days ahead! Weatherman is FINALLY gone. He was painful to watch. Could they all just stop singing please?????

- Who's the Chris N. guy? Not sure I've seen him before. Was thinking he might be part of the network staff who slid in just before final rose.

- Can't believe she told Roberto up front and early how gorgeous he was. That girl needs to hold back just a lil. Now I'm not liking their dynamic together.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •