The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-10, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-10 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Is no one shutting out their life to watch this???

Problem is, I already think she is a DORK! So Cutesy and UGH!!! She's just meeting the first bunch of guys.

And does she have extensions?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 JessicaRN 05-24-10 1
   RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 Round Robin 05-25-10 2
       RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 jbug 05-25-10 3
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 Estee 05-25-10 4
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 mrc 05-25-10 5
   RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 jbug 05-25-10 6
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 woiwod 05-26-10 7
   RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 rachelOH63 05-26-10 8
       RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 mrc 05-26-10 9
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 samboohoo 05-27-10 10
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 MKitty 05-27-10 11
   RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 jbug 05-27-10 12
       RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 samboohoo 05-28-10 13
 RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10 samboohoo 05-28-10 14
 It's a small world after all Tenorsaxy 06-01-10 15
   RE: It's a small world after all qwertypie 06-01-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-10, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I don't watch this show, but I know enough about it to know why she left the last Bachelor. Has something changed in her work situation that now she can do this or was her leaving actually a comment about the Bachelor?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-25-10, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I think it was a combination of a lot of things. At the time she left the last Bachelor, she had no guarantees that Jake would pick her if she stayed, and she had no guarantees that she would get the offer to be the next Bachelorette if he didn't pick her. What she knew was that she was gonna lose her job if she stayed, with no guarantees of ANYTHING, and with jobs not being easy to come by these days, she couldn't take that risk with no guarantees. But being the Bachelorette is worth a pretty good piece of change (I'm not sure how much) besides the potential husband, and it gives her some financial operating room so she doesn't have to have everything resolved right away. It's a lot better situation than she had when she had to decide whether to get fired or drop off the last Bachelor, and it's understandable that she didn't feel at ease taking that risk for Jake when she had no idea what he would do.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I wonder how she feels about Jake now?
She really thought she was in love with him.....
Does she look back now & realize maybe she was caught up in the moment & not really in love? Might she be relieved that she left when she did?

I watched last night - mostly because there were few other options.
They are really trying to make this season out to be filled with lots of drama already!

I still say there is little way to know true love in this kind of situation. No real life - all fantasy.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I watched more of this than I've watched of the four seasons combined -- about twenty minutes. Since I peeked at RealitySteve's spoilers on the F2 and Scandal DuJour, I wanted to see how those three parties would be introduced. As soon as they'd all gotten their screen time, I flipped to CBS because gosh, I'd just been ruined for all other dating shows. How dare ABC show me how stupid they are! I could have lived so happily without ever knowing that!

But the blatant manipulation starts early -- very, very early...

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-10, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
Just call me Shooter.

A SHARper Image

05-25-10, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-10, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I love the show. Mostly it is because I always look for the "Happy ever after" I hope things work out for Ali. Also I really like Justin with the broken leg.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-10, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I only saw the 2 names on realitysteve; didn't read details. so i was watching with a little "inside" knowledge. I actually think I'm going to watch it again....Sick, no??

I love this show too...but Ali is bugging me...

mrc the OTWOL expert - did you see DWTS? Jake & Vienna danced to OTWOL. How sweet!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-10, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I don't watch DWTS, and if I did, I would have avoided this season just to miss Jake the Snake.

A PATCH of banana skin

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-10, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I have only seen half. I will say the guys look much better on the show than they do in the pictures online.

It's always interesting to me to see the introductions. The guys are way more cheesy than the girls. Way, way, way more. I mean really, jumping off the roof of the limo? *eyeroll*

So far through half of Episode 1, I like the weather man and Frank.

LOL at the guy who had to pee. And at the guy who wore the boots because "Ali" did when she first met Jake. What a dumbaras.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-27-10, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
Yeah, I watched..for the pure kitch value of it all! I haven't seen any of the spoilers..so am not tainted..yet! I already have nicknames for some of them: baby nipples (the Weather Man), Mr. Hair Product (the guy with McDreamy hair whom the others hate), The Wrester (seriuosly dude...and what's with your name...Rated R?), the Cape Cod nice guy and the guy with a weird voice which makes me think he has a hearing disorder (maybe he does? not trying to be rude or mean here..but his voice sounds off somehow)

So, it should be interesting! We'll see how long I last before I start dry heaving...

Summarized by the Capn!

05-27-10, 12:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
I know exactly which guy you're talking about with the odd voice.
Sounds like he has a cold;
needs to clear his throat?
or blow his nose?

I hope he has something that clears up & his voice changes;
I could not stand to listen to that for long....
isn't that terrible????

05-28-10, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
Agree.

05-28-10, 09:02 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 1 - 5/24/10"
Finished watching Episode 1.

The hair guy has to go. I'm not so wild about the weatherman any more. I still like Frank.

LOL at Shooter. Really dude? Really?

The previews look interesting. I didn't think anything could top the girls' drama. Oh my.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-01-10, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "It's a small world after all"
This isn't a show I usually watch, but I was channel surfing the other night and had an OMG I know him! moment.

Ok, so actually, I don't know him; I used to know his brother. I used to work with a guy named Eric L, who eventually quit to move back home to Cape Cod to be with his two brothers while his mother was ailing and rejoin the family landscape business. In hearing Chris L's bio, I became convinced that it is the same family. I've actually met the third brother too, although I'm now drawing a blank on his name.

This is a family that raised their boys right, and it doesn't hurt that they are good looking, sweet, Red Sox fans either! I'm hoping Chris L goes all the way to the end, or at least to the hometown dates (lets call Eric "the one who got away" mmkay?)

If he doesn't win, I'm going to nominate all three brothers to be co-bachelors for next season.

SpringTime SharTribe 2008

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-10, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's a small world after all"
Co-bachelors? I guess already having a hubby and 3 kids kind of keeps me out of the running to be one of the bachelorettes

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •