The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LuckyMe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-10, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LuckyMe Click to send private message to LuckyMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
I find it interesting that America has embraced Ali as their new heart rob. Especially when she is the true villain on the last Bachelor show. She is the one who created the drama and got all the other girls with her to gang up on poor, sweet, little Vienna, who hasn't done anything wrong. I find it truly disturbing that Ali, who has a really mean strike to her, is getting away with it, and on top of it is rewarded for being mean, to become the new Bachelorette!!!!!!!! Is she brainwashing a whole nation? Or are the Americans who support her just without values, who can adore a mean person? What kind of message is she sending to young girls? That it's OK to be mean? Now she has got the whole nation ganging up on beautiful, sweet, Vienna. The Paparazzi should be ashamed over themselves, to sink down to Ali's level. Making so much heartache, for an innocent person. The one you should attack is Ali.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Round Robin 03-06-10 1
   RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... LuckyMe 03-06-10 2
       RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Carezy 04-06-10 8
   RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... woiwod 03-21-10 5
 RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Estee 03-06-10 3
   RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Kyree 03-17-10 4
 RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... crs3192 03-21-10 6
 RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Tummy 03-29-10 7
   RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... Jackie40s 06-22-10 9
   RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... byoffer 06-22-10 10
       RE: Ali, the real mean villain on t... samboohoo 06-23-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-06-10, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
Horsefeathers. If that many girls plus a healthy sized chunk of the audience hated Vienna that much, there had to be a reason. Where there's smoke there's fire, and it seems to me that Vienna started one hell of a conflagration.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LuckyMe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-10, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LuckyMe Click to send private message to LuckyMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-10 AT 01:13 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-06-10 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

You saw the show.... What did Vienna do wrong? I didn't see any wrongdoings on her part. All the girls were asked why they hated her so much. No one could answer it.... -Because she had not done anything. The only reason why they ganged up on her, with Ali in the lead, was because they were jealous of her. She had a connection with Jake the other girls did not have. She was a huge threat to the other women. And they felt it. They tried to get rid of Vienna by being mean to her, so she could fall apart, lose her confidence, feel horrible, and leave! If Vienna had lost her self-confidence, (which a lot of women would have lost, after that horrible treatment she received from the other women,) she would have withdrawn, felt sorry for herself, and not be able to be her charming self towards Jake. Ali, is a sly little girl, who knows that. That's why she tried to get rid of Vienna, so that she could have a chance.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-10, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
WOW, we all saw the show??? IT'S EDITING. Vienna won, so they are clearly not going to try to make her out to be the most villainous person there. If that many girls in the house hated her for a good chunk of the time, there had to be a reason (or 100). You must be Vienna, or someone close to her cause you are the only person that i have ever seen that thinks she's poor sweet innocent V.

Also, I'm sure that the girls were told to not badmouth Vienna after the show ended because they wanted the public to kind of like her or feel bad for not liking her. Producers can tell the girls to do or say whatever they want!!!

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-10, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
I liked Ali . I think Jake will make an appearance on the show and steal Ali away from the other contestants.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-10, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
heart rob

Typo of the year.

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-10, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
Give it up Vienna, I mean LuckyMe. We all know who you are, ok? You may have Jake fooled, but it won't take long before he "gets it", I assume. If he doesn't get it? More power to the two of you. I do believe you belong together.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-10, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
I think the part you missed was Ali's sincere apology.

Yeah, she was catty. But so was Vienna.
Vienna pulled out this whole "poor me" thing and said she was always just "being honest". Well, in modern society, there is something called holding your tongue and maybe Vienna should take a lesson on that. You can't just run around telling stories that will obviously offend others or make them uncomfortable. She totally brought it on herself.

I'm not saying that Ali was completely right to be rude to Vienna, but she was definitely not making it up and brainwashing the other girls. What she was talking about was there!

Vienna is neither "beautiful" nor "sweet". Don't make her out to be some perfect angel. Why do you think Jake's mom didn't like her at first?

But anyway, going back to the beginning of my post, Ali was kind and classy enough to apologize to Vienna and basically broadcast that she, herself, was in the wrong (somewhat). That takes guts and true sincerity.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-10, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
Maybe it's because Ali doesn't make people think of smushy sausages. Just sayin'.

Jackie40s 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-10, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jackie40s Click to send private message to Jackie40s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-10 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

I like Vienna, she's a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile. I can see why Jake's chosen her. I don't know about Ali, even though I feel bad about what happened between her and Jake, but I thought she was a fool that she chose her job over love which she really regrets. And her biggest regret as a bachelorette will be that She quits her job and gave up her apt to find love and ends up choosing the wrong guy. IMO Ali's a fool..

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-10, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
Let me tell you, when Ali dropped the snow suite for the bikini there were no smushy sausages...

Oh wait, that's not what you meant?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-10, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ali, the real mean villain on the show"
LMAO.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •