The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Heart is Breaking . . ."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

trillium 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-27-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Heart is Breaking . . ."
for the man she let go. He was truly a GREAT match for her, at least from the edit that he received. The other guy is a GREAT guy but he's more meat and potatoes. The man she let go was truly hurt and has so much dignity and class. Like I said 'my heart is breaking for him.'
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . Donna481 07-27-09 1
   RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . trillium 07-27-09 3
 Recap? sueinca 07-27-09 2
   RE: Recap? trillium 07-27-09 4
       RE: Recap? sueinca 07-27-09 5
 RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . Loree 07-28-09 6
   RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . qwertypie 07-28-09 7
 RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . jbug 07-28-09 8
   RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . qwertypie 07-28-09 11
 RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . mrc 07-28-09 9
   RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . jbug 07-28-09 10
 RE: My Heart is Breaking . . . Loree 07-28-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Donna481 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Donna481 Click to send private message to Donna481 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
Who did she pick?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-27-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trillium Click to send private message to trillium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
Ed.

sueinca 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sueinca Click to send private message to sueinca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Recap?"
Is anyone giving us West Coasters a recap of what is happening tonight?

07-27-09, 10:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Recap?"
quick & dirty recap:

Ed: questions from Jillian's mother; asked father what he would think if Ed proposed to Jillian; hula dancing; helicopter ride over volcano; picnic by waterfall; really laying it on thick-she's a genius and is perfect for him; swimming in lagoon; stayed in his hotel room for the night

Kiptyn: realized he was in love with Jillian when he was talking w/ her father; raftboat ride to deserted beach, surfing

both bachelors pick out engagement rings. Ed has a hideous wardrobe.

Kiptyn out of first limo. REJECTED.

Reid pulls up in a taxi. comes back, professes his love and goes down on one knee and proposes. She goes into the mansion where she thinks it over. Chris basically tells her to give Reid the heaveho so she does.

Ed: accepts his proposal

sueinca 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sueinca Click to send private message to sueinca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Recap?"
Thanks for the recap!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
The volcano erupting after the lights went out with Jillian and Ed. That was just too much...

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
Reminded me of a spoof movie (Top Secret? Airplane?) where they had a montage of rockets firing, trains rushing into tunnels, Old Faithful erupting......)

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
I just don't see myself falling in love with 2 men at the same time. Just strange.

I figured it could go either way. But when her dad seemed to prefer Ed? That put Ed in the lead.

About Reed. Wondering if this was just another planted bit of drama by the producers. Like Jake returning to tell her about Wes.

What's to keep any rejected suitor from returning at any time? I think they contacted Reed to come back; and that Jillian was told about it in advance.

And another thing.
About that redwood walkway over the pool.
It must have taken all day long - or several days for them to film all that. Sometimes the walkway was really wet - with puddles of water; then it would be almost dry - with just a few dark spots of wet; then there would be puddles again.
Either it rained a lot and the sun was out to dry it all out a lot
-or-
it was shown to us out of sequence. Maybe they had Jillian out there to meet Reed hours before Kipton ever got there.
Then they put the film together to make it look like Reed arrived between Kipton & Ed.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
My only hope is that with Reid and Ed and Jake all coming back that the Bachelorette had booked return tickets. Much cheaper than 2 one-ways (although Jake probably got an employee discount)

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
An underwhelming finale. All I learned is that Jilly is a horndog, Ed only owns one pair of green swimming trunks, and Kiptyn was relieved that he didn't have to propose. Oh, and we have a new Bachelor: Reid.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
There was quite a lot of sucky face going on!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-09, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My Heart is Breaking . . ."
Since After The Final Rose was shot in advance I had heard the spoilers that Jillian picked Ed before watching the show.

I saw some photos from the viewing party lastnight. Juan has posted them on his Facebook. Juan, Jesse, Reid, Jillian and Ed were all at the party. Jillian is wearing her ring in the photos and her and Ed look happy. Jillian and Reid are goofing in one photo and it looks like he is trying to lick her face. So he obviously isn't crying about being turned down.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •